Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:42:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever exchanged BTC face to face?  (Read 8315 times)
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:55:27 AM

I never did it yet, in my country BTC and others crypto is not regulated as currency so is not allowed to use it for transaction to buy good and service. Here BTC only for digital asset like commodities and stock that only allow to trade it.

buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

I had something like that, but I have just meet with my mate at his app. and he transfers me Btc in exchange of cash money bills
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

I've been using BTC for a while. I've been using it at exchanges, to trade altcoins and to order goods over the Internet, but I've never exchanged BTC with someone in front of me. At a store or between friends, or family. This despite having had long conversations about BTC with various kinds of people, and attending a few meetups.
Who has exchanged BTC F2F?

No, I have not had this experience as well. I know the guys who never had any problems with this but I am not sure that this is something which is very safe.
I tried this long ago as one of my friend told me that she needs money so she exchanges bitcoin, to be honest according to me it is not good, I have exchanges my bitcoin face to face at that time, but as I said I did not likes it so I don’t change too many bitcoin safe to face, I know it is safe and easy but I want bitcoin to become famous and stable in my country.
Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

I discovered a lot of great things about WHENHUB project. WhenHub Interface Network integrating scheduling, geostreaming, video communication and Ethereum smart contracts to make the world’s first time-based knowledge monetizing ecosystem.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

I often redeem my bitcoin to my facebook friend from 2012 until now, safe and trustworthy transaction to my money. For face to face I have never. I prefer passing online.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

I've been using BTC for a while. I've been using it at exchanges, to trade altcoins and to order goods over the Internet, but I've never exchanged BTC with someone in front of me. At a store or between friends, or family. This despite having had long conversations about BTC with various kinds of people, and attending a few meetups.

NEVen been,because i never sold any amount though i did withdrawals for a couple of time,but most of my bitcoins remains for long term investments i can wait for another 2 years unless theres an emergency that i will ge needing to took it all to exchange in fiats
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

I did it twice if I am not wrong. It was in 2016 when a friend of mine wanted to gamble with bitcoin but since he was a new member at that time and don't have any account yet at my local exchanger, he asked for my help. I sent him satoshi and he gave me some money directly from his pocket.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

Severally,  I have had to sell my Bitcoin face to face with stranger I barely knew on the internet.  I try to be as brief and short as possible when I 'm transacting that way!  I would have concluded my terms of trade and communicate procedure for us to take in carrying out exchange!

boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

for now I have never redeemed bitcoin face to face because I'm too busy and maybe I'm too lazy to get out of the house so I'm more likely to use bitcoin to make payments at the exchange using the available websites.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

I did not experience exchange bitcoin face to face. Because I cashout and buy bitcoin with my country wallet which is coins.ph. But if you have a deal to other person that you did not know better to see him to the personal because it is safe to secure your bitcoin or money. I don't want exchange bitcoin to people I did not know so better to face to face or meet up.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

I once did a bitcoin exchange directly from face to face when I bought something I wanted and my friend also received bitcoin as payment.
I also so only to my own friends I do bitcoin exchange with face to face. and that is very often but only to my own friends
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

I never had an experience transferring Bitcoin from person to person, and I don't want to do that since it will have my identity known and might end up lure so many bad people.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

I know some people that traded bitcoin face to face, because they have enormous deposits and this way they are able to avoid  big commisions from withdrawal.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

I have never exchanged bitcoin face to face. I think this is unnecessary. If strangers want to trade bitcoin with me, I will ask a reputable person to mediate in this trading
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

I believe that there is nothing wrong about having a face to face trading of bitcoin. It is cool indeed. You'll get to know your market and it is easier to explain the goodness it brings to a person. And besides, it can be used sometimes when buying as some foodchain or stores have been accepting bitcoin as well to increase their market.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

for now I have never redeemed bitcoin face to face because I'm too busy and maybe I'm too lazy to get out of the house so I'm more likely to use bitcoin to make payments at the exchange using the available websites.

No I also don’t make an exchange that you don’t need this type of exchanges far as we need only exchanges from crypto currencies to our own country currency I don’t do anything like this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Not long ago, I really wanted to exchange bitcoin face to face in my area just to see how bitcoiners look like; I did it and I always do it because it's part of my black buseness and I also noticed that bitcoiners are really curious.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

I have been twice, first when fundraising for an orphanage. when it was fund-raising through a community of cryptocurrency traders who received bitcoin as a fund-raising action. secondly, when a merchant friend held a wedding reception. in the tradition in our country, when visiting the wedding, in addition to giving congratulations also bring money or gifts to be given. that time our friend received bitcoin as a wedding gift.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

for now I have never used bitcoin to buy or exchange directly with people face to face because I for now I used to use bitcoin for cyberspace transactions do not have to meet directly by the seller.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

Personally I have exchange btc 4-5 times and never encountered with a problem, the deal went smooth without any concerns. But before exchanging we met in a crowded place to be sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: