Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aureus  (Read 22614 times)
Henrylam

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:56:24 AM

Merry Christmas to all !

❤❤❤

I Love Bitkingdom !!

❤❤❤

I Love Aureus !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edry83

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:25:17 AM

Dear Tra2665vn,
All discussion on this forum seeming Aureus is very new to bitcointalk, which including me. Actually, I have followed up this thread since the 1st introduction till now.
Aureus is a very new Alt Coin to me, and may be I will have a try on this coin. I think GOLD IS GOLD, PAPER IS PAPER,  just wait and see my new game to play with this potential Coin.
Just a game with only 1 bitcoin, i think acceptable for a new try.
Please advise me your mail address, I will contact then.
Thank you, Lenny

U can contact me via email roshidi83@gmail.com or via whatsapp @ +60175135380
KelvinHoang

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:20:53 PM

Hi you guys,

For me, Aureus is a new potential crypto coin.

Within one year, BK has a very big and strong community in many countries. And the community is growing up day by day.

Now, this is stage for Aureus going to public.

With the strength of BK community, I do belive that Aureus will have a strong step to be public and get sucessful.
All the people do belive and wanna make BK long live.

I always belive a saying:" I got it, I know it". How's about you?

I love BK! I Love Aureus! Kiss Kiss Kiss

Regards,
Kelvin Hoang
https://www.bitkingdom.org#/register/NGU09692VN/user
kiemtien4me

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:05:02 PM

SCAM ALERT
STAY AWAY

Address not seen on the network.

Wallet BKD using is Dogechain of dogecoin!
GlobBusinezz

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:14:06 PM

Hi guys, i am the one who have exlored Aureus and its community. Today i'm really happy when it 's going to be public and show the people its good and will be a best chance to invest. In asia, we are trading goods, products, or foods and exchange with bitcoin in our community every day, every minute.  You can check it by searching on facebook with key " Aureus market " and in telegram you can find there are many group for AUR exchanging (or you can come with me i will give you more infomation about AUR), and find it out yourself.  I am a business man, and why i choose AUR beside Bitcoin? , AUR has already started in Asia so that why AUR has its own a big community at the beginning, and now explore/promote to many more countries which are China, Japan, Korea, Canada, US, Australia by Founder and their PR team.... so, i found it best chance for my investment. However, every company has the competitors, i saw that they said it's a scam coin from year and year ago  but  never saw the proof until now. If a company has no bad rumors, i believe that it will be a scam company. So, think again. AUR has a very big advantage to go behind bitcoin. Don't believe what you just see until you touch it and feel it with your own experiences.  How sad, this world is a
endless criticism. So what will you choose? it's up to you.
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:03:32 PM

" C-CEX support 2016-12-24 17:11:54

Indeed we detected manipulations. Fraud votes removed. "

---

Jajaja, Manipulating scammers.
Haittcm

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:10:30 AM

Aureus thật tuyệt vời!

Aureus sẽ giúp chúng ta thay đổi cuộc sống trong tương lai.

Để sở hữu thật nhiều Aureus bạn hãy đăng ký theo link sau:
https://www.bitkingdom.org/#/register/TRA84662VN/user
( No click. Only copy and paste at website

Contact Telegram: +84966882200)

I LOVE AUREUS

I LOVE BITKINGDOM

kiemtien4me

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:53:19 AM

Hi guys, i am the one who have exlored Aureus and its community. Today i'm really happy when it 's going to be public and show the people its good and will be a best chance to invest. In asia, we are trading goods, products, or foods and exchange with bitcoin in our community every day, every minute.  You can check it by searching on facebook with key " Aureus market " and in telegram you can find there are many group for AUR exchanging (or you can come with me i will give you more infomation about AUR), and find it out yourself.  I am a business man, and why i choose AUR beside Bitcoin? , AUR has already started in Asia so that why AUR has its own a big community at the beginning, and now explore/promote to many more countries which are China, Japan, Korea, Canada, US, Australia by Founder and their PR team.... so, i found it best chance for my investment. However, every company has the competitors, i saw that they said it's a scam coin from year and year ago  but  never saw the proof until now. If a company has no bad rumors, i believe that it will be a scam company. So, think again. AUR has a very big advantage to go behind bitcoin. Don't believe what you just see until you touch it and feel it with your own experiences.  How sad, this world is a

Because, if someone says BKD scam then immediately their accounts locked!
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:58:43 AM

your site is bad, iam visit aureus.cc can't load

Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.aureus.cc has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
GlobBusinezz

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:55:30 AM

Because, if someone says BKD scam then immediately their accounts locked!

Hello there, i think you are Vietnamese right? then i have to say that, you people most of the stupid investors or joiner in the world , Why? 1st, you peoples never have enough knowledges to put your moneys in any business, never accept the truth , full of greed, hardly live for your all community, that's why most of you are our employees, not the owners. When you guys face the risks or something unexpected, you runaway and blame any body, you guys is easy to satisfy but none of persistence. that's why your richness never long last. HOWEVER, i found some of you have good potentials and could be better. That's why im still here and be with you all, to be honest, CHANGE YOUR FUCKING MIND AND ALSO YOUR BEHAVIOR or being a LOSERS
TheKiller

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:31:34 AM

Beware of this ponzi scheme called bitkingdom and their ambitious scam coin called aureus. It is just a bunch of people going for quick rich scheme, feed off their member's bitcoin but fail to return every penny promise to them. Keep changing their system for their leader's benefit. It is working like MMM global. I would say this is more like a cult. They are asking their scamming leader of this ponzi scheme group to keep on bullshitting their members. It is dubious alt coin, with no source code, priviledgely mined by who-knows. I suggest all sr members not to fall to this trap and create new thread to ask other members to stay cautious. Adios. GOODLUCK AUREUS.
kenadt

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:21:13 AM

Communities accept payment by Aureus.
Aureus electronic currency would be good in the near future.
A lot of people are buying and selling of goods by Aureus
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620637171564542/
I like this
KingAureus

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:39:23 AM

Beware of this ponzi scheme called bitkingdom and their ambitious scam coin called aureus. It is just a bunch of people going for quick rich scheme, feed off their member's bitcoin but fail to return every penny promise to them. Keep changing their system for their leader's benefit. It is working like MMM global. I would say this is more like a cult. They are asking their scamming leader of this ponzi scheme group to keep on bullshitting their members. It is dubious alt coin, with no source code, priviledgely mined by who-knows. I suggest all sr members not to fall to this trap and create new thread to ask other members to stay cautious. Adios. GOODLUCK AUREUS.
Beware of this ponzi scheme created by Federal Reserve and their ambitious currency called US Dollar. Keep changing their system for the benefit of selected few.

IDIOT.
LennyBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:07:26 AM

Hello all member here this room,
I think we should stop arguing now about this Aureus coin which is a type of alt-coin.
We have more than total 7 hundreds of coin in CMC, and we should happy with this, as the world is moving forward day by day, and many new chance will appear to human.
All members here have right to join, to buy, to reject, or to do anything which they think right to them, we can not ask them to hear and they can not not force us to follow them. So, please be kindly each other and we are all friends who will make the world better.
Let's share the chance, the happiness and stop the fighting here.
Thanks to all friends !!!
Lenny
KingAureus

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:21:13 AM

Hello all member here this room,
I think we should stop arguing now about this Aureus coin which is a type of alt-coin.
We have more than total 7 hundreds of coin in CMC, and we should happy with this, as the world is moving forward day by day, and many new chance will appear to human.
All members here have right to join, to buy, to reject, or to do anything which they think right to them, we can not ask them to hear and they can not not force us to follow them. So, please be kindly each other and we are all friends who will make the world better.
Let's share the chance, the happiness and stop the fighting here.
Thanks to all friends !!!
Lenny

Finally someone got my point.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Aureusman

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:22:41 AM

We're love aureus

Vuvuctct

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:29:45 AM

A gift for our Aureus community:

Voting round finished. Winner is Aureus with 2034 votes! (1.0732439 BTC + 961 free).

https://s27.postimg.org/3w7wf11ib/IMG_6930.png
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:50:26 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 01:03:30 PM by Rols

This is the worst attempt to trick people out of money. He creates one account after another to support his shit coin. I was dying of laughter. His stupidity is mind-boggling. He can not even put together a "decent" scam. He would not even be able to steal a five-year old child's candy because he would trip over his own feet. He must find someone who is more stupid than him to sell his coin and that will not be easy. This scam is a laughing scam.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  I give it 5 of 5 possible.

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:47:22 PM

Coin won our voting.

Dev, please, update OP with:
1. Coin params
2. Source link on github
3. Official block explorer link
4. Logotype

After that we will list it.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
LennyBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:55:52 AM

OOPpps,  i THOUGHT the win coin has been launched already after their winning? or they not yet provide the full toys?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: