Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 06:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For GUIMiner users, I have a pice of software to help  (Read 446 times)
Matti (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:13:07 PM

Hi!

I'm new here so I must write here. I did develop a software that starts Windows GUIMiner workers in a certain intervall determined in program.
http://83.150.82.184/BitCoinHelper.html This page has download links and more about it.
I did this mainy begause I first desided mine on BitClockers pool and that did have a lot of problems, there it did solve most of them. But now that pool seems to suffer someting very bad, so I moved here. I recoment this as an automated overnight problem solver and here the maximum time is very good. Pleace feel free to try and deside is it helpfull to you too.
I'm a professional developer on Windows.
You can redistribute the link, but not software it self. As I can't post this in a better place yet.

Regards!
Matti
Fetch

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:59:41 PM

There are a couple of things that seem to slow my speed down from +-300 Mhash/s to only 300 Khash/s.
The decrease is usually when i get the messages:

"long poll: new block...."
and

ADL_Adapter_ID_Get failed, cutoff temperature disabled for 0:0:Pitcairn

I don't know why my speed drops after a new block has been found but it does, and when I stop/start for a sec it will be back to normal.
I don't even begin to grasp what the whole ADL Adapter thingy might mean. Can it be my PSU isn't sufficient anough?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: