Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear signature spammers... (or account farmers.) -- Read the STATS inside.  (Read 5099 times)
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:59:48 AM

The fact is most signature spammers don't live in the US and probably have nothing better to do with the time or even unemployed.

Developed country citizens don't need to farm accounts actually, their wages are high and it is not worth, find a normal job is paying much than campaigns. Only developing country citizens spam. Sad.
It's not the Country where the spammer is located, being a spammer is a behavior problem. You'll be surprised to know that there are even students around here who are joining those signature campaigns that are having a hard time withdrawing their earnings because of identification issue or they cant provide an ID that is considered and only have library cards or school ID on hand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

The fact is most signature spammers don't live in the US and probably have nothing better to do with the time or even unemployed.
I like how subtly you're defending stuff. Smiley You sure terms like "unemployed" won't offend folks here from the 3rd World country ? I think not.Logical fallacies anyway.
Most of the scammers do come from the US though.

Developed country citizens don't need to farm accounts actually, their wages are high and it is not worth, find a normal job is paying much than campaigns. Only developing country citizens spam. Sad.
I'd beat you down if you want to have a discussion about global economies and how "Developed" countries have exploited resources from so called "poor countries" to fulfill their greed leaving the poor countries in dire circumstances.Unfortunately,you're too unimportant for that.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:14:02 PM

It's not the Country where the spammer is located, being a spammer is a behavior problem. You'll be surprised to know that there are even students around here who are joining those signature campaigns that are having a hard time withdrawing their earnings because of identification issue or they cant provide an ID that is considered and only have library cards or school ID on hand.
Right, you can find a number of forum users, who come from so called "developed countries" and used to profit from account and trust farming, account trading, abusing campaigns and giveaways and more.
$200 a month from a campaign is a significant sum, even if you're earning over $1000 per month. If you don't agree, try asking in the street for $20 or $10, and you'll see most people won't give you anything, because even that $10 has a value to them.

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:15:23 PM

OP, your a "junior" member here? You don't know how this works.
Or just one shit account of many? Deflecting attention away from your vast profits.

You say "I've been doing some research..". I can assure you, as a junior member, your "research" into "farmed" accounts is inferior to mine.
Unless you are farming these accounts, unhindered by theymos, in which case i have a few questions for you.

I have an unpublished list of 90+ accounts, farmed over just 2 days, on 8/9 August 2016, that i found in an hour or two looking at my data base recently.
These 90+ accounts are controlled by 1 person. All posts are by 1 person.
Looking at their posts, Sig money is now small change.
Now promoting Wings, ARK.io, STRATIS, chronobank.io, and on..
(pay theymos to advertise any scam here and get 100 shill accounts with immunity from admin? am i close)

How much will 1 person with 90 accounts be making?
1 person with 200 accounts, how much are they making? (already shown elsewhere to be lots more than your research suggested)

Trouble is, 90+ accounts is 3 pages of A4 for me copy out on forum. 4h work. Hampered by theymos. Bummer.
And i got other lists too. (i've already published 600 accounts with no admin interest ffs)

Oh well, i will do it over the next few days.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:08:19 AM

Do you know why I joined a signature campaign? Gives me a nice pocket money just enough to buy coffee and breakfast and yes, I do have a job, I work at a shitty car wash, everyday. mon-fri from 8am to 4pm, sat from 8am to 8pm and sun from 8am to 2pm and all that for 16k RSD a month or close to 150$ a month... is it worth it? no. Can I find something else? probably but it would be same shit. Why can't I find anything better? Because I've finished only high school and currently in college. So yeah, just because it doesn;t mean anything to you because your forum is getting clogged Cry(( doesn't mean that it doesn't help out anybody else, faggot. Just blacklist/ignore the users that bother you.

Also, thanks for giving me negative trust for a really stupid reason, it was a misunderstanding and I gave him a collateral, a Sr. member account that surely is worth more that 20$. Ban me, I don't care. Fuck you.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:01:44 AM

Do you know why I joined a signature campaign? Gives me a nice pocket money just enough to buy coffee and breakfast and yes, I do have a job, I work at a shitty car wash, everyday. mon-fri from 8am to 4pm, sat from 8am to 8pm and sun from 8am to 2pm and all that for 16k RSD a month or close to 150$ a month... is it worth it? no. Can I find something else? probably but it would be same shit. Why can't I find anything better? Because I've finished only high school and currently in college. So yeah, just because it doesn;t mean anything to you because your forum is getting clogged Cry(( doesn't mean that it doesn't help out anybody else, faggot.
Props for the hard working schedule mate.Must be hard being a college student in which ever country you're from.

Just blacklist/ignore the users that bother you.
Or simply follow DannyHmilton's Ignore list.

Also, thanks for giving me negative trust for a really stupid reason, it was a misunderstanding and I gave him a collateral, a Sr. member account that surely is worth more that 20$. Ban me, I don't care. Fuck you.
Well that's quite rude mate.No need to make multiple accounts to harness the freedom given to earn from signature campaigns.
0x0010 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 08:13:56 AM

I understand some of you work hard, I do get it.

But think about it, you're wasting time for nothing. I'm barely old enough to get a job here and I'm still in school yet this week I managed to make $1.1k to buy a laptop with and I still have $150 left in btc.

3 days. $1.2k. No spamming, no job, no bullshit.

You just need to find something that works for you

keybase.io/0x0010
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

I think some of your numbers and assumptions are off a little bit. Although it does look like the signature market for lower level accounts (under senior member) is very depressed.

I would say that it would probably make the most sense for farmers to make 1-2 posts every activity period, then once they have enough potential activity to become a senior, they join a signature campaign for 'members' and post enough to become senior, then join a campaign for senior members (which appears to pay >0.001 BTC/post generally -- nearly $1/post). I have not really observed this, however I would guess this is what they are doing if they wanted to be more economically efficient with their time.

It is obvious that the farmers are making enough money to make it worth their while, otherwise they wouldn't be doing what they are doing.

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

But think about it, you're wasting time for nothing. I'm barely old enough to get a job here and I'm still in school yet this week I managed to make $1.1k to buy a laptop with and I still have $150 left in btc.

I've had something that worked for me untill I got neg trust and got kicked out of sig camp.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:37:19 AM

This is achievable if you have some good skill which can give you nice income apart from that what OP wants to tell is ok but their are users from country where the fiat conversion is high and they are earning more then their day work that is why their are so many signature spammers.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

Just blacklist/ignore the users that bother you.
I find quite ironic that you are suggesting this. Given that you are on that list too. You want him to ignore your posts too?
Personally I don't find Danny's ignore list to be accurate representation of people who are spammers/idiots.
He admitted that at some point that he added everyone wearing signature to his list. I find that approach to be highly biased behaviour - no different than judging book by its cover.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

Do you know why I joined a signature campaign? Gives me a nice pocket money just enough to buy coffee and breakfast and yes, I do have a job, I work at a shitty car wash, everyday. mon-fri from 8am to 4pm, sat from 8am to 8pm and sun from 8am to 2pm and all that for 16k RSD a month or close to 150$ a month... is it worth it? no. Can I find something else? probably but it would be same shit. Why can't I find anything better? Because I've finished only high school and currently in college. So yeah, just because it doesn;t mean anything to you because your forum is getting clogged Cry(( doesn't mean that it doesn't help out anybody else, faggot. Just blacklist/ignore the users that bother you.

When you work at the shitty car wash did you ever do a half-assed job instead of what you were supposed to? Think about that for a second, then think about the kind of posts that you've made, even before you received the first piece of negative feedback in October.

When you do a shit job, you are punished for that and it will affect your chances to be hired in future jobs. There's the red trust.

If you're trying to tell me that you do post quality content, then justify these posts for me, please.

It may very well change the view of some things you see in life, like savings, investing, trading... since everything is kind of easier, more convenient with btc.

This is the 1229th post in the thread.

Stealing of any kind is illegal, that's why it called stealing when you take something that's not your. Why's there such a discussion?

This is the 827th post in the thread.

Hello, New to Bitcoin and what I would like to do is simply pay for a few monthly bills online, Only about £30 a month in total and was thinking of using
the Green address app for my phone. Would this be a safe way to go

When you get to high rank enough and join a decent signature campaign, you'll be able to earn maybe a lot more than 30$ a month.

This is the 16th post in the thread. Firstly, you are not answering OP's question (which already has been answered, by literally the first reply) and secondly you are also not contributing anything new or even half-relevant because the post directly above yours mentions this: and signature campaign might help you to do some activities to earn bitcoins.

Well my brother and my mom don't rly care that much right now, and my dad is pretty interested. Friends not so much, a few of them had some interest but gave up because of some kind of disappointment or just forgot about it.

This is the 739th post in the thread.

What is Max amount of btc you owned once, and where did you spent these?

eh, never had anything high. I believe that my highest I've had in one point was around 20$ in btc Cheesy mainly because when I get around 10$ I sell that and that's my pocket money for a few days or so.

This is the 254th post in the thread. It was also posted only 2 minutes before the above post.

in my country people have always used the official currency and nothing else, though it would be better if they used bitcoins

It wouldn't be better for banks tho, so that'll be the prime reason for not using bitcoin, untill banks find out a way to make a nice profit from implementing btc.

Post #702

i think that bitcoin will become an internationally recognized currency in a few decades, after that most of the people will use it

Isn't it already an international currency? I mean you can buy a lot of stuff from around the world using btc. Cheesy but it will take some time for it to get into mainstream.

Post #283, the last two were made in ONE MINUTE.

and the list goes on, and on, and on.

If I work somewhere and do a shit job, I'll be fired and my reputation will go down. Likewise, if you spam that should (and does) impact your likelihood of being accepted into a new signature campaign.

If you try to argue and state that the negative feedback was simply because of a loan gone wrong, I have only this to ask of you: why would you not create a new account immediately to clarify the situation?

And uh, hey... did you see this post?

Please pay to this address: 1NFQ1wckHEM2y8pu4PTogED844Ci9JWxsR
Thanks

If you want to see if you can rectify the situation, paying back 0.09 to lihuajkl might help in removing your red trust. If you care, that is.

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

Well when the signature campaign is offering 20 posts max per day, why not take adventage of that? Hate the game not the player. And everything was working out. Why didnt i create anew account to clearify? I already said, i gave up on this forum and bitcoin and didnt return here for 2 years...  Why should I repay him if Ivr gave him a collateral? Shouldnt collateral be the one to cover that? So by that logic, if the first post in the new topic answers the question, that topic should be locked and deleted, because its pointless to post anymore?

I don't really care to repay him, I have no reason to because collateral should cover that, so take neg trust from that account so he can sell it and bam, problem solved.

What the fuck are you saying? I was in the signature campaign besides working full time job because ot gave me money on the side. So now being registered at a forum is a job? Yobit told me nothing about my posts. Yes, Ill admit that posta before were a lot worse than the most recent ones.

Also, ok, Ill make a new account and post 7 page reply with theory and youtube videos as a practical proof so i don't get red for spam, so then again, why are topics still open even tho question is answered?

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

I ain't paying shit because I don't have any money and i can't get any money because im flagged... Also, the neg trust? So it should prevent me from trading? Even tho im not flagged for scaming and never scamed anyone asyou can see in my feedback... As I said, you might aswell ban instead of giving people neg trust.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

I find quite ironic that you are suggesting this. Given that you are on that list too. You want him to ignore your posts too?
It's an extensive list, and there's nothing ironic about suggesting it. Until someone quotes your posts and DannyHamilton stumbles upon them, then it is not likely that you will get unignored (unless you attempt to explicitly request this via PM). I was also on that list in the past. Let's just accept the fact that there are too many people generating useless noise in signature campaigns in comparison to people that are generating content actually worth reading.

I ain't paying shit because I don't have any money and i can't get any money because im flagged... Also, the neg trust? So it should prevent me from trading? Even tho im not flagged for scaming and never scamed anyone asyou can see in my feedback... As I said, you might aswell ban instead of giving people neg trust.
Ranting here and creating consecutive posts (which is discouraged as per forum rules) won't really help you.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

It's an extensive list, and there's nothing ironic about suggesting it. Until someone quotes your posts and DannyHamilton stumbles upon them, then it is not likely that you will get unignored (unless you attempt to explicitly request this via PM). I was also on that list in the past. Let's just accept the fact that there are too many people generating useless noise in signature campaigns in comparison to people that are generating content actually worth reading.

Ranting here and creating consecutive posts (which is discouraged as per forum rules) won't really help you.

I was on mobile phone and found it easier to go back and post another one than trying to tap the edit button

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: