Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
shahab khan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:10:25 PM

bitcoin is very popular at my country because i can buying anything with bitcoin
yes you are absolutely right, but in our country its not yet much popular in our country. hope soon people will be aware in future then they will be deals in bitcoin.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:17:28 PM

Here in my country bitcoin is not yet popular since this time there are no offline stores accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment but more people are using bitcoin to earn income and to shop online.
Do you know them personally who are using it earn money and to shop online? As its really difficult to know that who are using them and who are not as we don't have any track record for that.

That is actually the reason we cannot really know if how many people are using bitcoin in our country or surrounding as we cannot track them until it becomes physical and we see them using it offline, but until that time we cannot really know.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

Here in my country bitcoin is not yet popular since this time there are no offline stores accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment but more people are using bitcoin to earn income and to shop online.
Do you know them personally who are using it earn money and to shop online? As its really difficult to know that who are using them and who are not as we don't have any track record for that.

That is actually the reason we cannot really know if how many people are using bitcoin in our country or surrounding as we cannot track them until it becomes physical and we see them using it offline, but until that time we cannot really know.

Yes and many of them hesitate in saying that they are the actual users of bitcoins and I don't understand why they don't discuss to people around them, do they have fear that others will earn more then them?  Grin
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:17:40 PM

In india, majority of people are unfamiliar with bitcoin.
Only people working related to IT sectors know a little about it.
If they would come to know the potential of Bitcoin, definitely there will be a big change in their life.
They would start enjoying real financial freedom.

Yeah and I think in India its more popular among the youngsters as I have seen many whatsapp  group related to bitcoins where users are very active about bitcoins.

do you know most active forum beside whatsapp which india bitcoiners keep talking about bitcoin ?

ahmad7

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 11:16:44 PM

I just met someone from my country who actually know something about bitcoin, so that's promising...
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:20:08 PM

The people in my country are already using their local currency and do not use US for their use but only for international use and when they will know about bitcoin the definitely they will replace USD with bitcoin.
in my country people have always used the official currency and nothing else, though it would be better if they used bitcoins
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:06:47 AM

The people in my country are already using their local currency and do not use US for their use but only for international use and when they will know about bitcoin the definitely they will replace USD with bitcoin.
in my country people have always used the official currency and nothing else, though it would be better if they used bitcoins

It wouldn't be better for banks tho, so that'll be the prime reason for not using bitcoin, untill banks find out a way to make a nice profit from implementing btc.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:58:41 AM

Its not so popular in my country but its upcoming without any doubt, another thing is that its getting bigger and bigger.
There is even a local store right now that is accepting the bitcoin so that is pretty cool.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:26:12 AM

Its not so popular in my country but its upcoming without any doubt, another thing is that its getting bigger and bigger.
There is even a local store right now that is accepting the bitcoin so that is pretty cool.

Good to hear that development of bitcoin in where you are... As for where I live, I only could use my bitcoin in buying digital stuffs and if I have to use it to purchase in online shops, I have to use exchange  and cash it out and pay it whether COD or bank transfer, I haven't found any store here that accepts raw bitcoin as a payment for my order..  Smiley
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 02:21:32 PM

I just met someone from my country who actually know something about bitcoin, so that's promising...
i think you can find bitcoin comunity in your place

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:26:50 PM

Just like here in our country.  It is not that popular.  People were not familiar with bitcoins.  May family knew a little about it because I told them happily how I was able to buy loads for my cellphone and have some money.  They just happy to know about it but they were not interested.  Maybe because it is hard for them ti understand it or they just have no interest with it.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 12:36:47 PM

It wouldn't be better for banks tho, so that'll be the prime reason for not using bitcoin, untill banks find out a way to make a nice profit from implementing btc.

yes, investing banking could make profit if they invest in bitcoin ?

lanslans

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:49:07 PM

In my country, has not been widely used in daily activity. And many of them who know and have btc spend for invest in hyip or ponzi scam.
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:58:38 PM

Recently i just have read an article about the famous cryptocurrency service in the philippines which is the coinsph and i have learned that the founder of this one was really not a filipino it was an indonesian if am not mistaken. This person discovers that  most of the third world country society does not have bank accounts and this one leads him to creating that service which is he found out that this was really a big boost after a few years.
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:01:38 PM

I was surprised a month or so ago when I stumbled with a local BTC page for our local currency when randomly searching FB, Their where around 2 thousand group members and I think this is incredible and shows it's a really popular payment option in my locality.
vero

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:27:39 PM

In my country, has not been widely used in daily activity. And many of them who know and have btc spend for invest in hyip or ponzi scam.
it's bad some people still trust hyip and the problem they are invest using bitcoin so when they get scam will tell to anyone "bitcoin is scam".

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:31:54 PM

Honestly i am not sure if how bitcoin is popular in my country but the promotion about bitcoin here is fast and growing almost any local forum here in my country are talking about bitcoin.. so i think we are many using bitcoin and its popular here in my country but we are just few users here..
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:51:44 PM

They have used official currency or govt. based currency because they are threatened about new currencies that open doors of new excitement and earning opportunity, the problem is that people have to themselves change their stubborn thoughts and start using something new that is bringing a revolution.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:53:57 PM

bitcoin is very popular in my country. today many merchants who accept bitcoin as a medium of payment. even some large companies already recognize bitcoin.
very nice matw where you from i wish i was there too to use my bitcoin as payment there i want to buy lots of things that i've could use too my daily specially on my job that i need some new things like cloths and many more
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:39:05 AM

bitcoin is very popular in my country. today many merchants who accept bitcoin as a medium of payment. even some large companies already recognize bitcoin.
very nice matw where you from i wish i was there too to use my bitcoin as payment there i want to buy lots of things that i've could use too my daily specially on my job that i need some new things like cloths and many more
Very nice if bitcoin-known in the country, because it will make all the people received. but in my place, it is still very difficult to meet. although most people already know what bitcoin, but they do not use it. they prefer to know the extent of knowledge, but they do not look for it, and it resulted in fewer people who accept bitcoin here. but I believe that one day things will change
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: