Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Believers are 100% successful gamblers.  (Read 2911 times)
manswter (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:07:25 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 04:05:51 AM by manswter

I dont wanna talk shit but think about this (F*****k):

IF There is a god:

Atheists: are going to HELL.
Believers: to heaven.

IF There is NO god:

Atheists: Just death.
Believers: ALSO Just fucking death and nothing will happen to them!!!.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

SO WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFK HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh Seriously?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

Anyways since my english is not good im going to leave these videos here it might help some one to believe in god inchalluh:

An Atheist asked a good question then argued and challenged Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-oxDUG9DQg

A Smart Debate, An Atheist VS Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VI8aczWczM

A Smart Atheist or Agnostic vs Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7HiY49P3w

Scientific Proof for Atheist on Existence of God...Answer By: Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZh8Tt8v-A

Does god exist? (Best answer by Ahmed Deedat).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzTlK074eg

(Search for more videos about DR Zakir Naik)

Good luck all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:33:32 PM

There are believers who act harmful to others. Do they go to heaven as well?
Oops

Activity: 60

I dropped the cookies.

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:35:33 PM

Nobody goes to heaven.
manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:50:45 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 02:03:50 PM by manswter

Nobody goes to heaven.

Both of you please stay on topic! (I SAID --->IF<---), Also believers who hurt others that an other thread (Atleast they're believers) , AND I'm talking ONLY about TRUE believers and TRUE Atheists.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!
manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:14:19 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 02:26:58 PM by manswter

Nobody goes to heaven.

Both of you please stay on topic! (I SAID --->IF<---), Also believers who hurt others that an other thing, I'm talking ONLY about TRUE believers and TRUE Atheists.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!

I'm on topic.   There is no IF.

I'm a "true" Atheist, whatever that means.  I will not go to heaven or hell, as both are imaginary constructs.

Your "IF", assumes that both hell and heaven exist.

The reality is:  When we die, we die.

Show me one case when someone died for a month and was revived.  One fucking case.

I WASN't TALKING TO YOU STUPID LOOK AT THE "QUOTES" WTF?

And now you're OFF topic!

"Your "IF", assumes that both hell and heaven exist." WAHT?HuhHuhHuh

MY "IF" assumes that if atheists are right and if believers are right , you are  blind and stupid sorry kid. i cant talk to you. i need someone else!

Edit: You said: "The reality is:  When we die, we die."  I AGREE WITH YOU! but read my thread again you are off topic (Believers are smart cause they will win in both ways).

F******************************************k
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:35:16 PM

if atheists are right believers (you mean christians and muslims) missed out on doing all kinds of fun sins in this life so they are losing something when you look at it like that

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:40:03 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 02:51:01 PM by manswter

if atheists are right believers (you mean christians and muslims) missed out on doing all kinds of fun sins in this life so they are losing something when you look at it like that

Are you telling me that i will go to HELL FOREVER after death if they are right, and all they are going to waste or lose is the fun of doing fun sins if we are right???

Shit, That's scary & i'm out!  Sad  Cry
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:04:52 PM

IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Well it depends on people who they will believe but really the Atheists well they don't know what will come to them if God will show up but they believed that heaven and hell doesn't exist but they believe on dying only and no emotions no regrets no feeling but dying is just dying to them they do sins for fun or they feel like it really they aren't afraid of anything even they don't afraid of God because they don't really believe but i really believe in God because he helped me Cheesy in so much problems Smiley we solved together i don't really blame the atheists for not believing. What you believe is what you do so just believe in God if your a Believer if your not so be it don't believe but someday you will ^_^ you can't run from God for he is everything Cheesy just saying :p
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:32:22 PM

IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

Except there is no hell or heaven.  Small but important fact.

And the reason you know this is, ah, because you are the devil?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:37:52 PM

More to the point, why did you join a bitcoin forum just to post this shit.

Assuming of course this isn't just another alt accounted you created and are now trying to increase post count for sig campaigns.

Seriously???, Well, i didn't expect this shitty answer from the well known atheist mr "markj113":

Did i just fucked up your atheist brain sir? STAY ON TOPIC, there is no sig campaigns! and even if it is you should tell us whats you think or please dont spam here, with all my respect to you brother... Undecided

Edit: "markj113" Just deleted his recent reply and i will delete this "quote" if he ask me to do so.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:49:44 PM

Nobody goes to heaven.

Both of you please stay on topic! (I SAID --->IF<---), Also believers who hurt others that an other thing, I'm talking ONLY about TRUE believers and TRUE Atheists.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!

I'm on topic.   There is no IF.

I'm a "true" Atheist, whatever that means.  I will not go to heaven or hell, as both are imaginary constructs.

Your "IF", assumes that both hell and heaven exist.

The reality is:  When we die, we die.

Show me one case when someone died for a month and was revived.  One fucking case.

So, you know everything in life, right? You know exactly what is going to happen tomorrow and next year, right? You know all the answers to all the mysteries in the universe, right? There is nothing that has ever come as a surprise to you, right?

Wake up and see that you have no basis for your faith. Your faith is blind faith. Blind faith has no basis, and is something that is predicated on the unknown. You might think that you believe. You might even be close to believing. But you don't know.

Sure, we might be living in some kind of subtle, unrecognizable matrix. But the things that we base our reality on remain rather constant. We can believe in these things. One of the basics of these is cause and effect. It is available everywhere, in all things. It almost proves that God exists, all by itself. Nothing contradicts cause and effect. If there is any cause and effect contradiction, we haven't found a hint of it. You are way off base with your silly idea that God doesn't exist.

To stay on topic... the point is, if God doesn't exist, nobody gets hurt more than he would otherwise, by death, for believing or for not believing. But if God DOES exist, and is truthful to the things He says, atheists will be living in great pain forever, following the resurrection.

Do you want to chance it? Is your knowledge that God doesn't exist so great that it covers every dimension of every millimeter of the universe? Is there absolutely no chance that you could be wrong? Is you faith in atheism so strong that it is greater than God's faith - God Who created the whole universe - if He DOES exist?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:54:17 PM

More to the point, why did you join a bitcoin forum just to post this shit.

Assuming of course this isn't just another alt accounted you created and are now trying to increase post count for sig campaigns.

Seriously???, Well, i didn't expect this shitty answer from the well known atheist mr "markj113":

Did i just fucked up your atheist brain sir? STAY ON TOPIC, there is no sig campaigns! and even if it is you should tell us whats you think or please dont spam here, with all my respect to you brother... Undecided

Edit: "markj113" Just deleted his recent reply and i will delete this "quote" if he ask me to do so.

But I won't delete.

Besides, this is the Politics and Society section of the forum. It is very similar to the Off-topic section. It is for all kinds of stuff that might NOT be Bitcoin related.

In some ways the owner(s) of the forum have allowed lots of freedom to post the way we want.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:57:15 PM

Are you telling me that i will go to HELL FOREVER after death if they are right, and all they are going to waste or lose is the fun of doing fun sins if we are right???

What do you mean? Do you mean that you would rather lose the joys of Heaven and gain the pains of Hell, just so you don't miss out on a few illicit joys in this short life. If that's what you mean, you are a little nuts.

Cool

manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:05:05 PM

What do you mean? Do you mean that you would rather lose the joys of Heaven and gain the pains of Hell, just so you don't miss out on a few illicit joys in this short life. If that's what you mean, you are a little nuts.

Cool

I'm not sure if you are talking to me brother but i'm not an atheist. anymore.

Thank you.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:08:57 PM

If this, if that, religion this, atheist that. Like wtf is this thread? Just love a life how you want and then die, you will either go on or you won't but why does that matter now lol
manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:16:47 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 04:29:11 PM by manswter

If this, if that, religion this, atheist that. Like wtf is this thread? Just love a life how you want and then die, you will either go on or you won't but why does that matter now lol

So when i say :

IF you are a girl you're very sweet and IF you're a boy you're stupid as fuck.

Does it make IF a bullshit talk ?

Some more examples :

If bitcoin price goes up i will sell and IF goes down i will hold.

If your mom cheat on your father than she is a bitch and if she doesn't she is not.

IF you dont know who is your father you are a son of the bitch and IF you do you are NOt.

If its too cold i will wear more cloth and if not i will just stay in this t-shirt.

If your syster loves only black guys than she is a hard core bitch and if not than she is a sweet awesome normal girl.

If you die tomorrow noone will know where you hide your private bitcoin keys and if not than you should start telling everyone....

IF is everything, its used even on PHP, JS, C# C++ .... VB ... JAVA ...... andoid ...............

An other thing:

IF you cant take an IF than you will be fucked up by else or than.
Placid

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:30:31 PM

Seriously. If you want a topic on going, you better show some manners. You are ragging like a Savage here.

Anyway. To answer you question. Believers are not gamblers. They are believers. You can only be a gambler when you know for certain that there is a chance, how little it might be, something will happen or exists. For example winning the lottery. The chance is small, but the jackpot will definitely go to a person.
In this case, noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero.
manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:32:24 PM

Seriously. If you want a topic on going, you better show some manners. You are ragging like a Savage here.

Anyway. To answer you question. Believers are not gamblers. They are believers. You can only be a gambler when you know for certain that there is a chance, how little it might be, something will happen or exists. For example winning the lottery. The chance is small, but the jackpot will definitely go to a person.
In this case, noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero.

"noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero. "

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WOOW!
Placid

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:44:15 PM

"noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero. "

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WOOW!

Show me a scientific case please. Besides that, great response to a serious answer.
manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:47:55 PM

------------- snip ------------------

WOOW!

Show me a scientific case please. Besides that, great response to a serious answer.

So i should give you a Scientific case or you will give a zero chance of god being existed?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: