Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prohibition 2046 - cyberpunk MMORPG faucet game  (Read 3131 times)
IvanKalyada

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:13:29 PM

mrcash02: how to trainanother skills being miner?

@mrcash02, not sure that it s worthy, probably it s better to create an other identity and to train it while you re stucked with current one. But if you want to train multitask identity, I think it s easy, you just need new level, means 1 skill point, and then you train skill of other type than yours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:16:05 PM

The only method I have to get money in game stopped for me. Looks it has a limit. The problem is that when we reach this limit there isn't anything more to do in game.

RPSLS play limit reached. World Governmet Healthcare Agency cares about your mental health.
I faced completely the same issue, and as result of the day: I m almost out of NBT, so next time I ll not be able to recover my bandwidth. So I just fall out of the game for the whole day now, heh.

Strange, and i don't have problems with bandwidth at all. Blue evens from cyberspace are giving 100-150 bandwidth and i got 44NBT from one. Anyway, higher level you are, more everything you get in cyberspace - experience, bandwidth and nbt.

If you have miner(it's must have), mine only when you are not playing game, and when you are online stop miner and remove it from "setup" and "software" slots, because when miner is in those slots you will "pay" more bandwidth and power when interacting in cyberspace.

Also, when you reach lv5, other players can attack you, and it is pretty cool because when you attack someone and win you get 10% of that players NBT. Also works the other way, when you lose your opponent get 10% of your NBT.

IvanKalyada

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:23:44 PM

If you have miner(it's must have), mine only when you are not playing game, and when you are online stop miner and remove it from "setup" and "software" slots, because when miner is in those slots you will "pay" more bandwidth and power when interacting in cyberspace.
Yeah, if you are miner, lol
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:46:38 PM

mrcash02: how to trainanother skills being miner?

@mrcash02, not sure that it s worthy, probably it s better to create an other identity and to train it while you re stucked with current one. But if you want to train multitask identity, I think it s easy, you just need new level, means 1 skill point, and then you train skill of other type than yours

I think I need some skills of hackers even being a miner, as another miners players have hacker's skills.

The only method I have to get money in game stopped for me. Looks it has a limit. The problem is that when we reach this limit there isn't anything more to do in game.

RPSLS play limit reached. World Governmet Healthcare Agency cares about your mental health.
I faced completely the same issue, and as result of the day: I m almost out of NBT, so next time I ll not be able to recover my bandwidth. So I just fall out of the game for the whole day now, heh.

Strange, and i don't have problems with bandwidth at all. Blue evens from cyberspace are giving 100-150 bandwidth and i got 44NBT from one. Anyway, higher level you are, more everything you get in cyberspace - experience, bandwidth and nbt.

Also, when you reach lv5, other players can attack you, and it is pretty cool because when you attack someone and win you get 10% of that players NBT. Also works the other way, when you lose your opponent get 10% of your NBT.

Nice, unfortunatelly I lose more bandwidths than I receive. How do you set up a system to mine so fast? Those items are very expensive.

And what items do I need to buy to start mining?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ePay.info

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 03:51:19 PM

Hello

Can you add a light theme too? white background to choose.
also nice work with rock paper scissors lizard Spock Sheldon :-D

Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:00:35 PM

This site can’t provide a secure connection

p2046.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

This website can't be accessed from older OS using Chrome but with Mozilla Firefox is fine because with Firefox there are no certificate SSL issues.
However i'll wait for joining because from i read here a 50000 satoshi fee is charged on withdraw which is even higher than the cloud mining Hashflare one. Reduce the earnings so you can have money to pay the transaction fees for sending.
The story is awesome Grin i hope it wont happen in real . Grin

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
prohibition_2046 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:43:32 PM

This site can’t provide a secure connection

p2046.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

This website can't be accessed from older OS using Chrome but with Mozilla Firefox is fine because with Firefox there are no certificate SSL issues.
However i'll wait for joining because from i read here a 50000 satoshi fee is charged on withdraw which is even higher than the cloud mining Hashflare one. Reduce the earnings so you can have money to pay the transaction fees for sending.
The story is awesome Grin i hope it wont happen in real . Grin

Thank you! The story came in my mind one day and decided this to be the story of a game I was longtime planing to create. I hope such story will never happen too or if happens at least to end like in the game and that's why I want to show what can look like.  

About the fee, I set it high at first just in case, because I'm not sure what is exactly the standard fee on withdraw from the wallet. I don't intend to profit from the fee, but don't want to loose as well.

So I made some changes now - the fee changes from 50000 to 25000 and min. withdraw goes from 100000 to 50000

I hope this will attract more people.

I'll add faucet payment option later as many people ask about it, but for now I'll focus on the gameplay and other details.

@ePay.info  For now only dark theme, because of the game's armosphere Smiley
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 05:52:28 PM

After connection problem last night, now the game is back online
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:38:24 AM

Small update:

I added some minor changes and the game is more balanced now.
Some bugs fixed.
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 08:04:58 PM

new visual improvements and bug fixes.
it's easier for new players now.

more new features are coming soon
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

FaucetHUB added

From now on you can withdraw BTC in your FaucetHUB account with 3% tax and minimum of 5000 sat. Feature is available for identities with level 4 or higher.
dunnerjunge

Activity: 152
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

The side is not reachable Sad problem with host
shbour

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:20:20 AM

The side is not reachable Sad problem with host
It should work now
Crystal11

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:57:10 AM

i don't see to much activity on this topic but i see the game/website is online .
no new updates ? everyone/s happy here with the earning rates Huh Grin
No bugs at all ?  Huh

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
dunnerjunge

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:24:35 PM

i don't see to much activity on this topic but i see the game/website is online .
no new updates ? everyone/s happy here with the earning rates Huh Grin
No bugs at all ?  Huh

I am happy with it, at first you invest much time or bitcoin but after you bought a miner you visit 4 - 5 times a day to keep it active. No bugs but also no Updates since a while.
Unfortunely there are not much active Player. Payment is ok
Rubeo

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

I tried to register but never got my comfirmation mail.
Crystal11

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:17:24 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 05:09:12 AM by Crystal11

no new updates ? everyone/s happy here with the earning rates Huh Grin
No bugs at all ?  Huh

I am happy with it, at first you invest much time or bitcoin but after you bought a miner you visit 4 - 5 times a day to keep it active. No bugs but also no Updates since a while.
Unfortunely there are not much active Player. Payment is ok
Thank you for the reply.
The story incites me register and to take action to save the Bitcoin  Cheesy , to bad i can't save it from Segwit or BU menace in real Grin
Hopefully i will get also email confirmation as Rubeo pointed.
Which class do you recommend to start with ?
Miner
Trader
Hacker
Can the class be changed or create a new one or this choice is permanent for a member ?

EDIT : registered as Crystal and got the confirmation mail fast , played as Hacker for 3 hours and i end up with 105 satoshi and 109 NBT points . Which by the way i got stuck on missing bandwidth because with 109 NBT you can't purchase new one which is 150 points.
The game has deposits which makes it close to a hyip .
From 490 members or so registered i was the only one online...
Another bad thing is sometimes the NTB points are taken from you when you access cybernetwork by finding some red icons of hidden guys.
Sorry , good interface, good story but the game is wasting my time .
Very low earnings despite to the adsense ads.
No wonder why the topic is so silent.

in 3 hours = 105 satoshi ? seriously ? i will create a miner as you said maybe this one is better but i'm very dissapointed because ive wasted 3 hours for 105 satoshi.

@Admin i can make u a list with at least 20 faucets which pays better than 105 satoshi for 3 hours of clicking also where you won't get stuck in progress..

dunnerjunge

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:00:56 AM

Miner
Trader
Hacker
Can the class be changed or create a new one or this choice is permanent for a member ?

EDIT : registered as Crystal and got the confirmation mail fast , played as Hacker for 3 hours and i end up with 105 satoshi and 109 NBT points . Which by the way i got stuck on missing bandwidth because with 109 NBT you can't purchase new one which is 150 points.

I started spending 3 skillpoints at minerskill then 3 at Hacker an then 3 at Trader. You are able to switch between classes but this have no impact every class can learn every skill.

And about the earnings, as much as i know the Admin of faucethub.io is on lvl 42 an get 10.000sat per day. And i am close to his earnings, higher lvl higher payment.

I think its very hard to pass the lvl5 mark where you dont have problem with low bandwith.

I hope admin will add more Features to keep the players active.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:23:58 PM

Miner
Trader
Hacker

And about the earnings, as much as i know the Admin of faucethub.io is on lvl 42 an get 10.000sat per day. And i am close to his earnings, higher lvl higher payment.
Actually, I think faucethub admin doesn't have time to play games. He should correct me if I'm wrong.
IvanKalyada

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:48:06 PM

Miner
Trader
Hacker

I started spending 3 skillpoints at minerskill then 3 at Hacker an then 3 at Trader. You are able to switch between classes but this have no impact every class can learn every skill.

I think its very hard to pass the lvl5 mark where you dont have problem with low bandwith.

I hope admin will add more Features to keep the players active.
I'm FaucetHub moderator, not admin, lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: