Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:29:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64618 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:34:32 PM

Of course yes i was disappointed when first time traded and lost my money,
I was very very stress, how was to made salary on trading bitcoin or altcoins.
I didn't knew about the trick for made money, looking for the informations and ways for made money.
Tried other ways for trading arbitase and other, got scamed on this forum.
It was like the end of the world on trading, but actually the most important is never give up to learning and practice  trading bitcoin or altcoins. So i can keep trading altcoins and bitcoin.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:41:11 PM

When I think of traders, I saw people riding the trades of people who are familiar with trading.  Meaning they invest their money to some person to do the trading for them.  And there are people who do trades themselves.  I think between this two, the one being disappointed is the person who invested money to ride on other peoples trade.  While the person who are trading themselves are more likely not disappointed because they know deep down that they have done their best.

I don't know for sure what you thought or talked about on trading. As we know that trading is looking for benefits and every advantage it can be obtained if we could do some things that exist therein. Just as in trading, if we can see or do an analysis properly. then the things that we can get is a big advantage. It also relies on those who do it
chairul.muttaqin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:08:05 PM

i ever feel disappointed in trading it happen some months ago when i do trading. because i loss almost .1 bitcoin in trading. it is so terrible experience although i was create some plan and strategy to face the fluctuation of my coin which i was bough, i still loss it because the price goes down too much more than fifty percent during 1-2 days.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:13:04 PM

Well I could be disappointed occasionaly when I'm not going so well because of bad judgements but not in general. The adrenalin still keeps me going. And I'm always trying to invest smaller amount so I don't get disappointed too much.

malaj
wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:28:09 PM

No i am not because i earn at least few $ every week

I like "playing" with low money to see how things really goes so in case I win I wont consider as a profit but in case I lose I wouldn't lose too much.
If we make the same mistake again and again then there is something wrong with use and we haven't learned from the mistake that we made before.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:56:41 PM

I was really disappointed when i started trading in Yobit since they have listed more than thousand coins you have never heard of and then they would be having fake buys and price movements and when you start purchasing the coins it would just dip and never rises again and those were the times when i got sick and disappointed in the way some platforms conduct business and now i have changed.
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:22:50 AM

I have learnt to stick to popular sites like Poloniex, they are quite selective of the type of coins they list on their markets.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:54:19 AM

I have learnt to stick to popular sites like Poloniex, they are quite selective of the type of coins they list on their markets.
Yes you are right poloniex is good market for trading altcoins and it can be trusted at least for today,
So do you have been disappointed by poloniex or something else disappointing on trading?
Disappointing in trading is topic of this thread, not discussion service.
Let's back to topic because i don't get related between poloniex and disappointing in trading, you did'nt explaining about it, thanks.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:05:08 AM

I was really disappointed when i started trading in Yobit since they have listed more than thousand coins you have never heard of and then they would be having fake buys and price movements and when you start purchasing the coins it would just dip and never rises again and those were the times when i got sick and disappointed in the way some platforms conduct business and now i have changed.

Yes even when i started trading i used to trade daily in yobit because i see many of my friend told me that you can make huge profits in yobit because every day yobit is launching their own coins, once you buy them at low price and you can sell them at higher. I tried many time but i fail to buy them at right time because yobit people are keep dumping and pumping coins with hours of time soon it will go to 1 sats. I have experienced many times like this.

They are listing only shit coin in their exchange for less fee, how can they list the coins without any proper back ground and road map to the coin, and some times we don't even see some coins any where in the market like bitcoin talk, coinmarketcap also.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:07:55 AM

Yes,When I started trading I earned some good amount but with launch of some shits coins and my investment on those coins lost me my profit and most of my initial investment.I have started again but this time I am investing in good coins only.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:28:03 AM

Disappointment is too hard word, I didn't have so high expectations with trading. In beginning it was something new and interesting, it was fun and I thought that I can make some money with trading.
Well I wasnt successful, I lost more then I won and I saw that trading is not for me. Now I have couple different coins that I just hold, I don't plan to get back on trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:45:27 PM

When I think of traders, I saw people riding the trades of people who are familiar with trading.  Meaning they invest their money to some person to do the trading for them.  And there are people who do trades themselves.  I think between this two, the one being disappointed is the person who invested money to ride on other peoples trade.  While the person who are trading themselves are more likely not disappointed because they know deep down that they have done their best.

Yes i agree with you Each and every body will disappoint at one point but the big difference between newbie and good trader is. Newbie always look for the person who is at good trading and he will invest with him and good trader never believe on others because he himself can make profit and even if it is loos it won't bother him much but in this case he will convince himself to move further. But the person who invest with other person is not giving much profits means than the investor will get into disappointment.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:08:11 PM

I don't know for sure what you thought or talked about on trading. As we know that trading is looking for benefits and every advantage it can be obtained if we could do some things that exist therein. Just as in trading, if we can see or do an analysis properly. then the things that we can get is a big advantage. It also relies on those who do it

I was talking about people investing their money in trading and let other people do the trades.  If you are not aware of this, maybe you need some social interaction outside your computer, or read offers in the internet.  There are people who call themselves "brokers"  that gathers fund to other people promising certain profit percentage when the trade is successful.  Basically the rule in this is even share where traders will earn half of the profit  of the person who is investing.  There are lots that I known giving around 70 BTC and up to this trader just to trade their money in forex and at least gained some profit.  Most of them were disappointed because of not met % profit even if the trade is successful.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:21:47 PM

Each of us really experience this kind of emotion or feeling on which we are disappointed on doing trading since most of us have high hopes that doing trading could able to make us or generate us huge amounts of money but the reality we would really need to work and effort and also have a good knowledge about it.We cant really avoid the thing of having lose of money which really makes me disappoint.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 03:33:17 PM

Each of us really experience this kind of emotion or feeling on which we are disappointed on doing trading since most of us have high hopes that doing trading could able to make us or generate us huge amounts of money but the reality we would really need to work and effort and also have a good knowledge about it.We cant really avoid the thing of having lose of money which really makes me disappoint.

I don't think the one trading whole heartedly is ever disappointed on his trading or the result of his trades.  Come  to think of it, i never been disappointed in my trades even if it means losses to me.  Regret maybe but never a disappointment because I welcome losses as part of my education in trading.  Disappointment only comes to those who expected high yet done so low to meet that expectation.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:10:29 PM

Come  to think of it, i never been disappointed in my trades even if it means losses to me.  Regret maybe but never a disappointment because I welcome losses as part of my education in trading.  Disappointment only comes to those who expected high yet done so low to meet that expectation.
I guess there will be no other way to get disappointment with trading other than facing losses. Maybe some people are getting disappointment when they are and not meeting their profit targets. But that must be very rare case. With respect to bitcoin trading I am fully satisfied as I am regularly able to make some decent profits.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:58:30 PM

Most of the time this is happened for big traders normally when having trade big amount. We need to have escrow while having we have trade with big or small fund. You could many escorws here in the forum itself.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:47:25 PM

After reading your thread I will say knowledge is power if someone will have knowledge then he will know about the correct time to buy or sell and he will choose for a correct coin and will not be scammed as he will not follow any doubtful coin for his trade and will always remain alert with the market of his assets.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:26:37 PM

I’m not disappointed in trading, since I don't trade but I would like to do it, I’m disappointed in myself from the fact I have been unable to find the time to dedicate to the study of the art of trading, that is going to be my goal for next year.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:38:18 PM

I’m not disappointed in trading, since I don't trade but I would like to do it, I’m disappointed in myself from the fact I have been unable to find the time to dedicate to the study of the art of trading, that is going to be my goal for next year.
It is not sensible to say about that you are disappointed or not at the time that you do not know and do not have done any time. When you start trade and have some experience in trade and see the results then you will be able to decide that you are happy with trade or disappointed with it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: