Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64620 times)
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:43:18 PM

I am not disappointed in trading, because of I have never tried to trade Tongue
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:31:03 PM

Yes I'm also disappointed with trading but not with bitcoin trading, I disappointed due to alt coin trading because there are thousands of alt coins and maximum coins are worth less and fake.
There are only a handful of altcoins worth your investment, every other coin is just an attempt to earn money by the developers and by the investors that are trying to get lucky and be there when a pump happens, so stay in bitcoin and the few altcoins that are worth it and you will be fine.
If we fail to to select the right altcoins then trading it might give us disappointment. I am the one of the crypto currency trader, but currently sticking with bitcoin trading alone. After got trapped by dumps by 'insiders' of few altcoins, I decided to stay away from altcoin trading. My disappointment rate is very less now a days.
Learning from a mistakes will allow you to assess much better i guess trading is not for you if dont have the guts to face failure as time passes by and more knowledge can be colected from time to time that we are trading im still in the process of studying deeper about trading.
agree with you, to me i personally done so many mistake in my life. some time i become disappointed in trading by loosing such a good amount, but then my friend really gave me hope and then i started again  and now i am really happy and have good trading experience, making good money.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 04:40:58 PM

Training can be disappointing when the markets go upside down, but if you are trading, then you usually understand that markets go up and down, and with the good comes the bad, and I haven't been robbed as bad on trading as other scams (mostly mining scams), and defninitely doesn't make me as upset as gamblbing, which can make the money come or go really fast.

Overall, I love trading coins, and that is why I am in this industry.  I trade on all major exchanges, but call Alcurex my home exchange since it is small and convenient, with great customer service and friendly members.
Yes, I agree with you. I sometimes make some mistakes while trading but I love trading altcoin.
it's very interesting. I can bring me back 50-150% profits altcoin trading .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:27:07 PM

Training can be disappointing when the markets go upside down, but if you are trading, then you usually understand that markets go up and down, and with the good comes the bad, and I haven't been robbed as bad on trading as other scams (mostly mining scams), and defninitely doesn't make me as upset as gamblbing, which can make the money come or go really fast.

Overall, I love trading coins, and that is why I am in this industry.  I trade on all major exchanges, but call Alcurex my home exchange since it is small and convenient, with great customer service and friendly members.
Yes, I agree with you. I sometimes make some mistakes while trading but I love trading altcoin.
Mistakes and some losses are routine life in trading, so getting disappointment due to these is completely meaningless and might lead to losses if we keep on worrying about past disappointments.

We need to move forward so that we can have strong analysis about price movements which is more important for profitable trading always.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:18:36 AM

Mistakes and some losses are routine life in trading, so getting disappointment due to these is completely meaningless and might lead to losses if we keep on worrying about past disappointments.

We need to move forward so that we can have strong analysis about price movements which is more important for profitable trading always.
Disappointment is given when you trade bitcoin, Just let you understand the market of that certain coin, And I will suggest that Don't invest all your funds in one coin because you can loose it all are you can win it's like a gamble. So better to invest in trusted coin only if you want the trading became your job Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:41:26 AM

Disappointment is given when you trade bitcoin, Just let you understand the market of that certain coin, And I will suggest that Don't invest all your funds in one coin because you can loose it all are you can win it's like a gamble. So better to invest in trusted coin only if you want the trading became your job Smiley
Yeah don't invest all your funds in one coin (if you are on altcoins) but if you are full in bitcoin then you can invest the majority of your funds but don't forget to make some savings so if the bitcoin price will fall and you know that you have huge amount of losses but you still want to invest and buy more coins for a cheaper price then you can use your savings to serve as a back up for you.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:36:12 PM

Mistake and losses supposed to be a lesson for us, we need to learn and observe the problem why we lose, we can't blame somebody else and quit in the middle, if we don't taste failure we won't learn and we can't be successful, in trading we always need to learn and learn and don't let failure stop your way, trading is not an easy job, but once you know the technique you will earn big profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:01:38 PM

Mistake and losses supposed to be a lesson for us, we need to learn and observe the problem why we lose, we can't blame somebody else and quit in the middle, if we don't taste failure we won't learn and we can't be successful, in trading we always need to learn and learn and don't let failure stop your way, trading is not an easy job, but once you know the technique you will earn big profit
That should be how we treat trading understanding that every failure we encounter is just another steps for us to learn more about how to do our research and good assessment learning should be our point of view to make more success for our future trade activity.

Theforextrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:00:19 AM

Taking a loss
Do not be greedy
Patience
Control your emotions
A good strategy

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
BTCRoyal

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Early Bitcoin Supporter

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:11:13 AM

Very Insightful. A nice read.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:27:35 AM

if you want to become a good trader you need to be strong enough because in trading you will even  face more and more lost but you have to continue your struggle and only then you can be succeeded.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:04:55 AM

Taking a loss
Do not be greedy
Patience
Control your emotions
A good strategy
after reading this , people should wake up and never give up. trading always about to have a wise reaction, there is a losses and there is a huge profit unexpectedly. it's not gamble if you used those advices that you have said above to have a good strategy (based on analysis) , be patient and not be greedy. that's the real trading.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:44:28 AM

I have lost some amount in trading but I think it’s much better than losing money in gambling or so. I see the loss as the fees for learning something new or say the fees to learn trading lessons so I am not much disappointed while trading. Trading is a science as well as an art and the commerce is just a medium to deal with it so I always prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:50:36 AM

Taking a loss
Do not be greedy
Patience
Control your emotions
A good strategy
These are good strategy but before that it is important to have a good knowledge and training about trade as if someone will trade only on the speculations of others then there is a chance of great lose to him while if a person will have his own knowledge then he will himself know well that what will happen and where a lose need to be accepted and where patience is required.
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:57:09 AM

Yes,I usually disappointed in trading,because I'm scared and not decision immediately.I think i should improve it
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:59:23 AM

Taking a loss
Do not be greedy
Patience
Control your emotions
A good strategy
control your emotions,i can not control it.It affects me a lot in trading
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:59:36 AM

Yes,I usually disappointed in trading,because I'm scared and not decision immediately.I think i should improve it

Trading are not for everyone specially for faint heart,  determination is required and deep pocket if your serious about trading, not everyone will be successful because there someone need to lose at the other side.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:23:25 AM

I have lost some amount in trading but I think it’s much better than losing money in gambling or so. I see the loss as the fees for learning something new or say the fees to learn trading lessons so I am not much disappointed while trading. Trading is a science as well as an art and the commerce is just a medium to deal with it so I always prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Some people would say that it's okay to lose their money from gambling and say that it's a learning experience, too. Wink People see what they want to see even if it means they're going to lose money. It's okay to consider those as "fee" for learning something if it's not that much. Otherwise, I think it would be much better if you buy a paid e-book out there. Find what's the best e-book about trading and you surely will learn much more than you can from losing money from trading. But I guess losing some money from trading is just a normal thing and it's experienced even by the excellent traders out there.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:06:00 PM

Trading are not for everyone specially for faint heart,  determination is required and deep pocket if your serious about trading, not everyone will be successful because there someone need to lose at the other side.
What do you mean in "deep pocket"? Does it mean that trading requires a lot of money because i doubt that. Trading doesn't require a lot of money because you can even start trading with just 10$ in your pocket and if you have that great determination on learning from your past experiences then those losses will serves as a lesson and it will help you to make better decision and you will make a lot of money soon Roll Eyes.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 05:01:50 PM

Some people would say that it's okay to lose their money from gambling and say that it's a learning experience, too. Wink People see what they want to see even if it means they're going to lose money. It's okay to consider those as "fee" for learning something if it's not that much. Otherwise, I think it would be much better if you buy a paid e-book out there. Find what's the best e-book about trading and you surely will learn much more than you can from losing money from trading. But I guess losing some money from trading is just a normal thing and it's experienced even by the excellent traders out there.

If I want to fight a war, I would take the sword and start practicing with it. Yes, initially it is better to learn from experts but on the next stage, one must go with actual experience of doing something and I always prefer to ‘regret of doing something’ instead of ‘regret of not doing something’.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: