Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64613 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

In some point yes, But in overall no because loosing is a part of trading I don't see it as a bad side it help me keep learning more if I lose some of my bitcoin but does not I will stop trading. Winning and loosing is part of trading don't be disappointed if you loss n trading make it a lesson to be learned for you to keep growing and growing and to became a good trader. It is not how much you loss but it is about how will you win in the future Smiley I hope you folks will make this as a motivation. 
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:19:26 PM

In some point yes, But in overall no because loosing is a part of trading I don't see it as a bad side it help me keep learning more if I lose some of my bitcoin but does not I will stop trading. Winning and loosing is part of trading don't be disappointed if you loss n trading make it a lesson to be learned for you to keep growing and growing and to became a good trader. It is not how much you loss but it is about how will you win in the future Smiley I hope you folks will make this as a motivation. 
Yes i agree with you and it was same with me, on first time traded I have been losing on trading and it was made disappointing in trading activity, but losing on trading doesn't mean I have to stop trading.
I always learn more about trading and related with it, try to control my self in trading activity and right now I am still learning trading especially learning by doing.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

if you wanna be successful in trading, you stick to the coins that are constantly moving up and down and not to the coins which seem to have a stagnant market. go with coins that has minimum rise over a day of 1%.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

if you wanna be successful in trading, you stick to the coins that are constantly moving up and down and not to the coins which seem to have a stagnant market. go with coins that has minimum rise over a day of 1%.
You have a good point there. It really easy to locate those coins that are reliable for trading.  Though it can't really be helped that sometimes even these coins would drop. For example, i've been trading in yobit while i was starting to trade, i was always keen on adz and creva and for a time the fluctuations are pretty consistent until it dopped. Especially creva coin, good thing i was able to sell mine before it hit rock bottom.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:16:25 PM

Beginners in trading are the most ones who are likely to experience disappoinment but only those who have patient in learning how trade will become successful in trading. Failure is a part of the learning process as most traders experienced it in their early years of trading.
Yes right and optimistic people get disappointed because they are too relied on their luck rather than their knowledge, I understand this very clearly because when I was new I also used to buy alt coins based on market predictions and the hype created but now I better see the roadmaps and team behind it.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

a little bit disappointed when altcoins dumps, usually it happens when btc pumps. I like gambling with altcoins sometimes you lose sometimes you win. I love trading cause it made me good profit last year. Hopefully this year would be greater for all....
Yeah for some reason that's true. Whenever the price of bitcoins goes up the price of altcoins and rather shit coins goes down. You would never see the price of good coins like doge coins or ethereum going down though even if the bitcoins price alters by huge margins.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:19:42 PM

You have a good point there. It really easy to locate those coins that are reliable for trading.  Though it can't really be helped that sometimes even these coins would drop. For example, i've been trading in yobit while i was starting to trade, i was always keen on adz and creva and for a time the fluctuations are pretty consistent until it dopped. Especially creva coin, good thing i was able to sell mine before it hit rock bottom.
What he meant by coins that everyday move appreciably up and down is that, those are the coins that are well capitalized and liquid. The attention of many traders and investors are on them because of that. That makes them the coins to trade and not just any cryptocoin. The Adz and Creva you mentioned are little known, so what you probably saw of them could have been the developers pumping them out of recognition, only to dump them after they had some suckers.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:45:51 PM

I'm newbie in trading. I got many problems in the goods and altcoins market.
when the market is in the sideway I usually make the wrong decisions and leading to the losses.
My mind is easily distracted and I do not know if it is right or wrong.

Loosing is a part of trading. If you really want to earn in trading you must accept that there are possibilities that you can loose all your investment in just a period of time. To the OP i feel also a liitle bit dissapointment in trading especially when altcoins are pumping and i decided not to sell it assuming the price will increase but a wrong move.
There is no doubt that in order for you to make profit is to lose and give up some money, and as a trader you tend to lose a lot in order to earn the ropes of the industry, so you don’t learn from just watching others work and tend to copy them and then wonder why you lose you have to experience it in order to develop you own strategy.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:29:11 PM

That is only for those who want a short term investment while those people who are going to invest for long term as a traders then they have to invest in those coins which will have a good reputation in the market and will have a good demand and will have a strong value. not just depend on ups and dumps.
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:12:32 AM

No I'm not disappointed in trading because its very profitable, you just need some luck but when you invested in the right things you can make a lot of money.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:33:02 AM

Trading in coins that have a lot of movement can give you some earnings if your trading strategy is right but if it is not then you also run the risk of losing a substantial amount of money really fast.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:06:56 AM

Yes that is true about how a trader should react. Smashing the keyboard into many pieces wont help in making yourself feel good after losing. Instead it will just make another problem to where you will buy another one.
So how should we react. Simply think we could get it back the next time, if not then maybe another time.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:13:35 AM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

Thanks for briefing us about this matter, I got an idea about this things actually, It is really something that in trading we shouldn't be disappoint. Why I said that? Because in the first place the no.1 thing that we learn here is to develop our patience in the price of the coins that we choose to invest in.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 04:32:51 AM

you definitely would be disappointed to the coins you have chosen. stick to those that has been around been on top on coinmarketcap like eth, ripple and the likes.

adz and creva are scam coins, Jenss of adz been tricking all the time. they've been around for years and look how its been doing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:14:45 AM

There's no reason for me to get disappoint in trading, Because I knew once you get involve in the trading platform, We should already aware that we are entering the world of stock market, meaning we must become a risk taker even in reality were not.
If the individual knows the risks before investing in any kind of business, the disappointment will be less if some failure occurs, because it will be possible to understand that this is part of the business. The losses occur even with the best investors, the difference is that successful investors can identify the causes of the failures, to prevent it from occurring in the future.

Yes investment is always risky in every aspect of the business those who are ready to face challenges. Coming to trading, always risky job which cannot be predicted until when you have lot of experience.
Therefore, it is better not to trade if you can't handle risk and you don't want to be disappointed because of that risk. I advice, better to spend your time in something that is not risky like signature campaign and other stuff. Currently, I am in the job that all I need to do is to be a midman for a transaction. I get 10% of the money that I used to do a transaction. Hence, it is better to spend more time in looking for an extra job whom will pay sure money than in trading that can earn huge money, but can also lose huge money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

you definitely would be disappointed to the coins you have chosen. stick to those that has been around been on top on coinmarketcap like eth, ripple and the likes.

adz and creva are scam coins, Jenss of adz been tricking all the time. they've been around for years and look how its been doing.

ETH beeing a technology fail (forks, forks and moar ... forks) and Ripple featuring supply out of their behind sides ... I dunno how to value this advice

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

For me, I was disappointed that the price of bitcoin dropped by a huge percentage within just one hour of trading. It dropped in every exchange there is. Now the price is really unstable. I wasn't able to sell my bitcoins at the peak price of about $1,150. I could have earned 20% more from my bitcoins. Now I don't know what to do.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:19:32 PM

i think you should choose such kind of coin whose value is increasing instead of price increase, because i people ar interested in that coin and they are buying it continuously then its means that there are more chances that its price will increase and are not gong to decrease any more.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:37:00 AM

Well, Why should I get disappoint in trading. In fact, disappointment in trading is in the hand of the traders,  sometimes I don't understand the traders here, because I saw some in the thread forum that quoted  from them, they blame doing trade in the exchange platform, though there the one who chose it to invest in the coins. So for me, I'm not disappointed.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:54:44 AM

they blame doing trade in the exchange platform, though there the one who chose it to invest in the coins.
There will be no harm in using exchange platform for trading. Unlike forex platforms, these exchanges are guaranteeing peer to peer transfers virtually, that must be a good one in my understanding rather than involvement of trading houses.
Regardless of using exchange platform for trading or for investment, you may get disappointment just due to your wrong decisions and people are sharing their such experiences here.

I'm not disappointed.
That is possible because I guess you are into only investment and not into actual trading. Investments will not disappoint you when you are ready to wait.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: