Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64613 times)
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

At first I soared in the clouds and thought that I would get rich very quickly. But in reality it was not at all like in dreams. It took a lot of work to understand all the intricacies of the system and learn how to earn.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

I have made some loss in trading in the past but it never made me disappointed as it was a learning experience for me and if I would get disappointed then I would stop investing my money in trading and profits and loss will always be a common practice in bitcoins.

MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:18:24 PM

I have made some loss in trading in the past but it never made me disappointed as it was a learning experience for me and if I would get disappointed then I would stop investing my money in trading and profits and loss will always be a common practice in bitcoins.
In the start every trader lose their money with which he have started the trade that is why many expert often suggest to start trade with lowest amount of capital after learning when he officially start the trade then he can invest high and then he will not lose much so he will not be disappointed from trade.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:22:44 AM

In my early days when i would lose some amount, I became very disappointed.But like any other business, you can't always have profit.
Trading also has up and downside.Do not invest more than you can lose.And remember do not get greedy Cheesy
Getting greedy in trading is very generally the profit is maybe 10% of your initial amount and loss is mostly till 20% max. You can tell in gambling we need to deposit how much we can afford to lose but trading isn't too risky in general.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:06:44 AM

In my early days when i would lose some amount, I became very disappointed.But like any other business, you can't always have profit.
Trading also has up and downside.Do not invest more than you can lose.And remember do not get greedy Cheesy
Getting greedy in trading is very generally the profit is maybe 10% of your initial amount and loss is mostly till 20% max. You can tell in gambling we need to deposit how much we can afford to lose but trading isn't too risky in general.
Why would you be greedy in trading, even if you are good enough but you greediness will let you lose in the end.
It should be done slowly and if you can make it consistently then it's good to have slowly but steady earning.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:53:27 AM

I don't. I always believe on my trading and if ever I lose, I would be greatful since I know I can recover that loss. As I systematically analyze one's market, I am confident to make a solid and strong decision which cause me to pervent blaming myself.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

yes that is not good to disappoint in trading, because loss and profit are the part of trading, some time we lose money while other time we make good profit, if you are losing money continuously then you should change your strategy and planing about trading but i think still you do not need to become disappoint, because disappointment can ruin your whole life.
Zisove28

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

In the start every trader lose their money with which he have started the trade that is why many expert often suggest to start trade with lowest amount of capital after learning when he officially start the trade then he can invest high and then he will not lose much so he will not be disappointed from trade.

Yes, you first need to start trading with small amounts that are not terrible to lose in order to learn how to earn real money in practice.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:18:16 AM

Trading always need patience, if you loose your patience automatically it makes you disappointment. The price of the coin will increase if you wait patiently in this way there are many people making the huge amount of money in trading, but people who are looking for short profits will always disappointment ultimately.
praboso96

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:04:25 AM

Trading always need patience, if you loose your patience automatically it makes you disappointment. The price of the coin will increase if you wait patiently in this way there are many people making the huge amount of money in trading, but people who are looking for short profits will always disappointment ultimately.

Yes, without patience in trade there is nothing to do. Fairy tales of quick profits are completely out of place for serious earnings.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

I was never disappointed in trading even though I already had my loss the first time I tried trading 3 months ago, but I told myself that when you invest there is no way you can never lose it won't be a win win situation everyday. Today I am gaining profit from trading and I am glad that it never came into my mind to stop trading just because of that loss I had.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

I'm a little disappointed in the trade, because I could not develop the most optimal scheme for myself. We still need to study all the nuances and wait for the price to rise.
Doing trade it needs patience before you become an expert one. However, feeling disappoint is just a normal things also for a traders and it doesn't mean you need to stop doing it, it is only the beginning for to become a professional one. So be optimistic as a traders and extend our patience more. Wink
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:05:57 PM

Yes, without patience in trade there is nothing to do. Fairy tales of quick profits are completely out of place for serious earnings.
I was also very disappointed because most of time I lost for wrong selling but now reading about this which is helping too much first of all you work with patience because its key to your success without this you cannot do this trading now I am thinking to do this again in near future but still need some more hard work for starting again
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:25:54 PM

Thats right in trading we neex patience because if you dont have patience do you think will earn bitcoin? The answe is no. Because you are wait for the coin to increase to sell to make profit. Yah if you have patience you can more money .  Many people earnings in trading and those people are very thankful with this opportunity I dont know why other people hate or dissapiointed in trading because they will not earn money because they dont have patience. Just what other people said patience is virtue.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:18:52 AM

I'm a little disappointed in the trade, because I could not develop the most optimal scheme for myself. We still need to study all the nuances and wait for the price to rise.
Doing trade it needs patience before you become an expert one. However, feeling disappoint is just a normal things also for a traders and it doesn't mean you need to stop doing it, it is only the beginning for to become a professional one. So be optimistic as a traders and extend our patience more. Wink
It's a long journey so we should be ready to accept failures along the way, it will help us mature if we will learn from our mistakes. There is no perfect trader and even the good ones makes a wrong decision. It does not matter if you fail now, you have to continue your journey and keep pushing, you just need one good streak in order to build your confidence, luck is not the key but you have to be knowledgeable with what you are trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:30:20 AM

At first I soared in the clouds and thought that I would get rich very quickly. But in reality it was not at all like in dreams. It took a lot of work to understand all the intricacies of the system and learn how to earn.
Trading is not easy activity you also will be lose sometimes but some people will be give up after suffered with lose and in one day you will get huge profit from choosing coin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:39:12 AM

Trading is not easy activity you also will be lose sometimes but some people will be give up after suffered with lose and in one day you will get huge profit from choosing coin.
Choosing the right coin is very important with trading. Several ICO programs were on the go, one needs to make a thorough study and select the one which profit them rather than just selecting randomly and causing loss. These days most of the ICO have perfect plans to be executed even after listing. So most of the time trading seems profiting, if the person is good to spend time on observation of price variation.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:54:44 AM

I'm not disappointed in trading if after a month of trading you lost money than that only mean you need to improve your knowledge about the way to conduct trades, that way bu increasing your knowledge and experience you will eventually make money with trading.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:59:00 PM

Why would you be greedy in trading, even if you are good enough but you greediness will let you lose in the end.
It should be done slowly and if you can make it consistently then it's good to have slowly but steady earning.
Right! there is no greediness that leads you in the end a good results it is always came in a bad result. In fact,you can make trade without that having greediness, because a good traders always think wisely and made the right decision most of the time, especially when they are using analysis in the actual trading.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:14:11 PM

Right! there is no greediness that leads you in the end a good results it is always came in a bad result. In fact,you can make trade without that having greediness, because a good traders always think wisely and made the right decision most of the time, especially when they are using analysis in the actual trading.

But you know there is a time that a greediness leads in a good result. Smiley

What I mean here is, those whales that purchases cheap altcoins. There are lucky bagholders today in most of the alts holding lots of coins which have now established a good and decent price at the exchanges. Not saying that being greed is always good. Just clearing things that being greed sometimes can lead for a good profits. Well just need some guts to face off all the associated risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: