Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64620 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:05:08 AM

Don't lose hope in every mistakes it is the journey to forward in the success. Many people succeed in their life it is because of mistakes after that they work hard. They make a decision not to give up and try and try.
Yes, when we are having faith within our knowledge and strategies then we do not get disappointments on seeing any losses because we will be having confident to recover the losses and then multiply the capitals. Mistakes may happen at any time because even professional traders also may slip down sometimes as market fluctuations are not predictable all the times.
to me i think i personally never disappointed in trading. i am doing trad for a long time some time i earn money while some time i also face lost but i never disappointed in gambling. whenever i start using continuously, then i try to change my trading method. which at least prevent me from further lost and when i realize that now i can get my confidence back then i start trading in normal form, but i never get disappointed in trading while losing money.
Yes, the best thing is to accept a challenge and deal with it. Study well,  no doubt is a very important part of the trading with the research and the study you do you understand the things that are real helpful for the journey to step forward, but there is a huge difference between doing things practically and that we learn from the books.
crockoo

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

Don't lose hope in every mistakes it is the journey to forward in the success. Many people succeed in their life it is because of mistakes after that they work hard. They make a decision not to give up and try and try.
Yes, when we are having faith within our knowledge and strategies then we do not get disappointments on seeing any losses because we will be having confident to recover the losses and then multiply the capitals. Mistakes may happen at any time because even professional traders also may slip down sometimes as market fluctuations are not predictable all the times.
to me i think i personally never disappointed in trading. i am doing trad for a long time some time i earn money while some time i also face lost but i never disappointed in gambling. whenever i start using continuously, then i try to change my trading method. which at least prevent me from further lost and when i realize that now i can get my confidence back then i start trading in normal form, but i never get disappointed in trading while losing money.
Yes, the best thing is to accept a challenge and deal with it. Study well,  no doubt is a very important part of the trading with the research and the study you do you understand the things that are real helpful for the journey to step forward, but there is a huge difference between doing things practically and that we learn from the books.
I always say that practice is very different from theory. You can not behave like a strong trader, knowing only information from books.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

I think all people lost in trading but its not mean you stop . Try to learn from the mistake you did. Try and try until you succeed. Right if you failed in trading try to change your trading method or strategy . Just also do it a research before buying altcoin to make that altcoin you want to buy have potential or not. Dont be afraid if you lost in trading just continue to trade and you will see happen and you will earn money. You need also a patience and dont pull all your bitcoin in one altcoin.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:39:15 PM

I think all people lost in trading but its not mean you stop . Try to learn from the mistake you did. Try and try until you succeed. Right if you failed in trading try to change your trading method or strategy . Just also do it a research before buying altcoin to make that altcoin you want to buy have potential or not. Dont be afraid if you lost in trading just continue to trade and you will see happen and you will earn money. You need also a patience and dont pull all your bitcoin in one altcoin.

Right! Because if your afraid to lose on trading then yoy can't earn money with that shaky heads cannot do anything on that platform since they are the one who are prone to lose some money for their own negligence. So if people would like to trade they need to brought up some good faith and hard guts so that they would earn huge rather lose some certain false fuds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:55:41 AM

Right! Because if your afraid to lose on trading then yoy can't earn money with that shaky heads cannot do anything on that platform since they are the one who are prone to lose some money for their own negligence. So if people would like to trade they need to brought up some good faith and hard guts so that they would earn huge rather lose some certain false fuds.
Yes that is how we make profit in trading, we don't panic and we have a lot of patience for a coin to wait it to pump the price because those people who are impatient doesn't make money in the trading world because they end up buying up and selling low and that is most of the newbies who do that. We need to overcome our fear in losing money and have a lot of patience to be a winner in trading and get a lot of profit.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:04:05 AM

Yes that is how we make profit in trading, we don't panic and we have a lot of patience for a coin to wait it to pump the price because those people who are impatient doesn't make money in the trading world because they end up buying up and selling low and that is most of the newbies who do that. We need to overcome our fear in losing money and have a lot of patience to be a winner in trading and get a lot of profit.
Patience isn't just matter but also the perfect timing. Sometimes, we are more likely to lose the greatest opportunity to buy /sell a coins at its haighest/lowest point due to wrong timing. Although it can be obtained by patience, updating into such news to get the right timing is reaplly significant to make a right decision in wether will you hold, sell, or buy.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:01:05 AM

I knew many of the community in this industry became successful in doing trade. So with those people I had no reason to get disappointed
in trading, just what important is I need to learn the basic rules in trading.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:13:33 AM

I knew many of the community in this industry became successful in doing trade. So with those people I had no reason to get disappointed
You are right some of the succesful trader here also experience a bad trade but they never fet disappointed if you can't handle your emotion then you will not become a good trader

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

I think not only patience but strategy is also important as well. You always need to check the amount of money you can use and afford to lose in trading. So put a plan of action and always follow that. So if ever you lose some money you will not be disappointed because you follow your plan of action but unfortunately is didn't give you dividends in the end.
If we consider that trading is greed then I guess it is a wrong assumption. Sometimes the needs take you to make some wise or unwise decisions in the end either you do well with them and feel proud of it or you regret for the mistake you made by investing. The human nature is to find something better and I don’t consider it greed.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:09:55 AM

Indeed, for every game there is a rule.There is no exception with trading.You have to learned the basics in trading in order to start and always do your own research.A successful trader is always equip with information that aids in his decision making in trading.

Open for Campaigns
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:47:44 AM

Indeed, for every game there is a rule.There is no exception with trading.You have to learned the basics in trading in order to start and always do your own research.A successful trader is always equip with information that aids in his decision making in trading.
I did not have to disappoint. Because I did not trade very long. It became clear to me that this is not a matter for me, because this business can be identified with a lot of attention, and the password almost morally destroyed me. The trader should always be in good shape and learn.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:05:34 AM

Me, a lot of times. And i think everybody does get disappointed on trading. Thats how it is. Don't do trading if you dont want risks. And i learned a lot from it. But at the end of the day im having profit from trading. If you want to be successful on trading. Just don't fall in panic. Panicking is not good a behavior when trading. Also have patience.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:12:53 AM

Yeah. Me too I never disappointed in trading because as we know that trading isn't that bad in terms of giving us a good income each transactions. Ofcourse sometimes we get lose in trading but the right thing is not to quit and to adjust your strategy and have a confidence. Many people has their negatives thoughts end up affecting their trading and earning so that they sometimes didn't earn good.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
alexsandria

Activity: 896
Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:21:15 AM

my disappointed is sometimes when i bought the coins in low price, the price is getting to low than i bought and when i sell, the price is getting to high than i sell, so the profit i made is not much than the price is high. and sometimes, i made wrong analysis to predict or decide the price is going to down or to up. but i think i need to learn about this.

Ofcourse sometimes when my earnings didn't meet my expectations. Because there are times that my earnings are not good because of the unstable price of bitcoin. And sometimes my negative though affects my trading business so that whenever I trade and I wasn't confident I lose my focus then start to lose. I need to overcome that attitude so that I will earn good in the future.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:25:57 AM

Patience isn't just matter but also the perfect timing. Sometimes, we are more likely to lose the greatest opportunity to buy /sell a coins at its haighest/lowest point due to wrong timing. Although it can be obtained by patience, updating into such news to get the right timing is reaplly significant to make a right decision in wether will you hold, sell, or buy.
Great timing is just for scalp traders or those people who short cryptos in the market. If you are a long term trader then timing is not your first priority because a long term trader doesn't care about the current price because he always look forward for the possible future of the price of an altcoin.
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

Of course NO. Trading is like a gambling that no assurance to get a profit or it will lose. But every failure is the reason why every one succeed in their life. Most of them try and try until they succeed.

In trading we experience failures or mistakes but for me it is the lesson why I survive my daily needs.
Like others I experience failure and I'm not disappointed because there's a right time for every one to success. God's have plan to every one so don't ever to stop dreaming or to get our goals.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:36:00 AM

Sometimes i am disappointed in trading because i don't get the right strategy and timing to trade or to sell my coins. If i sell my coins after an hour the price its going up.  Thats why am being disappointed.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

Sometimes i am disappointed in trading because i don't get the right strategy and timing to trade or to sell my coins. If i sell my coins after an hour the price its going up.  Thats why am being disappointed.

This is a common phenomenon in trading, and more experience needs to be gained every day, but this does not guarantee accurate strategies.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

You are right some of the succesful trader here also experience a bad trade but they never fet disappointed if you can't handle your emotion then you will not become a good trader
Precisely, all traders have experience many conflicts even the veterans in trading but they didn't get dissapointed but rather they use it as a challenge. I suggest to gain more experience inorder to success in your trading and you should handle your emotions.
Gheka

Activity: 1400
Merit: 501

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:53:14 PM

Yes, a lot of times I'm disappointed in trading because my predictions are quite accurate but when the market has big fluctuations, it makes my psychological panic selling. I know there is always risk in trading and the greater the risk will earn the greater the profits but the fear of losing money always makes me fail, maybe I'm not the right person for the trade. In the near future, I think I should give up trading and look for a more suitable job

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: