Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64610 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:55:54 AM

I almost got disappointed with trading when I lost almost 40 percent of total capital of one of my account with poloniex. Although I end up leaning a lot of lessons from the lost and it happened that way to me because, I was relying on my experience of technical analysis with forex which happen to be a different thing entirely from altcoin or crypto currency trading.
to me i personally never disappointed in trading although for most of the time i face a lot of lost but never disappoint. whenever i fell disappointed in trading i tried to change my planing and trading strategies. and after that i really become succeeded and made good profit. therefore i think there is no use to disappoint in trading but to continue our struggle with a new planning.

I'm disappointed because I first thought I can make my bitcoin like x5 in a month in altcoin trading. And I faced the negative face of the markets. I lost too much and the market is still reddish.
people become disappointed when they lose money continuously. but only those people who do not have good experience in trading or investment, while those people who have good experience in trading they know about the nature off trading and therefore experience peo do not lose heart and try to change their planing and never disappointed in trading or investment.

Honestly,I'm not disappointed for I have that strong patience so I can wait if bitcoin changes over a period of time. What's more important to me is that I can contribute in the sense that I still have time to manage my personal life. Trading is quite difficult to handle when a person doesn't have any courage to take possible risks. Good thing is bitcoin can increase in minimal time yet it is certain. So I'm not disappointed.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

I almost got disappointed with trading when I lost almost 40 percent of total capital of one of my account with poloniex. Although I end up leaning a lot of lessons from the lost and it happened that way to me because, I was relying on my experience of technical analysis with forex which happen to be a different thing entirely from altcoin or crypto currency trading.
to me i personally never disappointed in trading although for most of the time i face a lot of lost but never disappoint. whenever i fell disappointed in trading i tried to change my planing and trading strategies. and after that i really become succeeded and made good profit. therefore i think there is no use to disappoint in trading but to continue our struggle with a new planning.

I'm disappointed because I first thought I can make my bitcoin like x5 in a month in altcoin trading. And I faced the negative face of the markets. I lost too much and the market is still reddish.
Don't feel disappointed and don't worry try try again, because first time loss is the first step of successful. So next time you need to trade with careful and also full up your mind to more knowledge and i hope in next time you will not disappointed with your trading because you will earn more money in trading.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

Who guided you into trading with the expectation of making five folds ? They must be right but you need to get ready to enjoy that much big profits. I can see many traders are making even 10 times profits in quick time but they are into trading for years.

When you are capable of predicting market movements accurately, you will get chances to make big profits. Without getting ready for technical analysis, expecting big must be a symptom of greediness. Get yourself ready for perfect trading then only you can avoid disappointment in trading.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

Don't feel disappointed and don't worry try try again, because first time loss is the first step of successful. So next time you need to trade with careful and also full up your mind to more knowledge and i hope in next time you will not disappointed with your trading because you will earn more money in trading.

Bro, check the price first because price was fell to 2300$. However traders should utilize the situation and buy the bitcoin as much they can now. We all knew that definitely bitcoin value climb up again after Segwit2x activated or in Christmas time.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

Who guided you into trading with the expectation of making five folds ? They must be right but you need to get ready to enjoy that much big profits. I can see many traders are making even 10 times profits in quick time but they are into trading for years.

When you are capable of predicting market movements accurately, you will get chances to make big profits. Without getting ready for technical analysis, expecting big must be a symptom of greediness. Get yourself ready for perfect trading then only you can avoid disappointment in trading.
For achieving profits like this need some good and hard work because without this you cannot achieve any thing its need some time because as you spend time in this you can predict many things accurately with your experience and if you are capable of getting technical analysis then this could be plus point for you just remind never been disappoint with first failure because this is new start for you and your success
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

After money years of attempting to "trade" the market, I realized the best and easy strategy was to hold and be patient and not get sucked into to rollercoaster ride of ups and downs. Really hard to time whale movements.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:46:35 PM

You are expecting too much just from trading and it was wrong i guess.
500% profit is not something that you can get it easily even a professional and experienced could set a profit target around 5% to 15% only.
Your disappointment is sounds like ridiculous for me .
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:55:04 AM

500% profit is not something that you can get it easily even a professional and experienced could set a profit target around 5% to 15% only.

Lol I agree with you that its wrong to have higher expectations from trading and people feel that its very easy to make profits in trading but that is not the case and to earn huge profits you should also invest huge capital and if you invest higher amount then even the risk would be higher.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

Lol I agree with you that its wrong to have higher expectations from trading and people feel that its very easy to make profits in trading but that is not the case and to earn huge profits you should also invest huge capital and if you invest higher amount then even the risk would be higher.

I don't think its bad to expect higher returns, but yes expecting some unrealistic returns is quite wrong and can turn dangerous against the individual.

But if one is investing for long term he/she can expect more than 100% profit, but if trading for short time with short duration, then its better to target 20-40% profit max only if the trader is a experienced one.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:22:17 AM

people become disappointed when they lose money continuously. but only those people who do not have good experience in trading or investment, while those people who have good experience in trading they know about the nature off trading and therefore experience peo do not lose heart and try to change their planing and never disappointed in trading or investment.

Honestly,I'm not disappointed for I have that strong patience so I can wait if bitcoin changes over a period of time. What's more important to me is that I can contribute in the sense that I still have time to manage my personal life. Trading is quite difficult to handle when a person doesn't have any courage to take possible risks. Good thing is bitcoin can increase in minimal time yet it is certain. So I'm not disappointed.
Patients will be the key to avoid losses when you are not booking losses you will delay your disappointment. With respect to bitcoin trading you can how always have a second chance of waiting for some more time so that prices will be bouncing back to get you profits.

This is the shortcut in bitcoin trading for not having any disappointment at any point of time. Holding will be the key, for that you must have enough patience.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:36:07 AM

I am not disappointed in trading cause of I have not ever tried to trade. That's high risk system especially with bitcoin, cause if bitcoin hasn't any kind of support and who knows what is going to be with bitcoin tomorrow. I prefer to make money the old basic way by doing some work and getting payment for it.
Yeah, your right trading is not that easy because it is high risk system. We are the same, I prefer to make money too to the old basic way just like in campaigns. In social media campaigns and signature campaigns and that was so useful and risky, high income potential are getting paid but as far as I know trading  is about buying and selling and it is better to keep coins until it reach your goals price. So, I am not disappointed in Trading.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

I am not disappointed in trading cause of I have not ever tried to trade. That's high risk system especially with bitcoin, cause if bitcoin hasn't any kind of support and who knows what is going to be with bitcoin tomorrow. I prefer to make money the old basic way by doing some work and getting payment for it.
Yeah, your right trading is not that easy because it is high risk system. We are the same, I prefer to make money too to the old basic way just like in campaigns. In social media campaigns and signature campaigns and that was so useful and risky, high income potential are getting paid but as far as I know trading  is about buying and selling and it is better to keep coins until it reach your goals price. So, I am not disappointed in Trading.

Well people do get disappointed whenever they don't get what they desire and i don't blame you two if you feel that way about trading. There's nothing wrong with doing it the old way as you've said. But thr risks that you're pertaining can be controlled with the right preparation, mindset and attitide. I trade and i do get disappointed at times but i don't let that get to me to affect future decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

Why I should be disappointed in trading? If you are disappointed with your results in trading then you are the one that is guilty of that not the markets, to blame the markets for our mistakes is no different than what the gamblers do when they blame their luck when they lose money.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:36:37 PM

Well people do get disappointed whenever they don't get what they desire and i don't blame you two if you feel that way about trading. There's nothing wrong with doing it the old way as you've said. But thr risks that you're pertaining can be controlled with the right preparation, mindset and attitide. I trade and i do get disappointed at times but i don't let that get to me to affect future decisions.

They can simply disappointed in trading if it does not work on their way. Sometimes you have high expectation and think that you can get rich by trading. But others that became rich and successful has investment effort and time in it. I'm still in the learning curve with doing trading and I have learn a lot. I will still go on and trade until I became comfortable and gain a good profit.
Callis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

Yeah. I totally agree! Mindset is the most important factor during trading. Personally speaking, I don't get super excited or upset on the result of my trading. The lessons I learned from each trading move is what gets me happy. The fact that looking for reasons that cause a big surge or a big drop then try to predict the future market really interests me.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

Why I should be disappointed in trading? If you are disappointed with your results in trading then you are the one that is guilty of that not the markets, to blame the markets for our mistakes is no different than what the gamblers do when they blame their luck when they lose money.
people become disappoint when they lost continuously, they fed up and try to leave and quit. but i think we need to overview all our planning and strategy and should try to change it i think after that we can expect something good.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:59:35 AM

people become disappoint when they lost continuously, they fed up and try to leave and quit. but i think we need to overview all our planning and strategy and should try to change it i think after that we can expect something good.
It's normal to all of us traders, we have disappointments in life but let us not make that a reason to quit trading because when
we learn that is the time that we will be able to improve our knowledge which will help us increase our skills in trading.
Bear in mind that there is no overnight success, it's a journey that we are making.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:03:58 AM

Disappointments are normal when we expect a different or favorable outcome from our investments and it turns out the other way arountd. BTW, cryptocurrency market today is recovering now. It seems  all is green at this moment.  Grin

Open for Campaigns
SportsbookBettor

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:10:42 AM

Disappointments are normal when we expect a different or favorable outcome from our investments and it turns out the other way arountd. BTW, cryptocurrency market today is recovering now. It seems  all is green at this moment.  Grin

Yeah that's true it's part of the trading activities of every person that trades. When you think that you can profit a lot but the coins suddenly fell down a lot but today all coins now are recovering. Sometimes disappointments lead to a greater success in life.

aaaamm
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:27:26 AM

For sure. Losses is always a door to new plans and changes.
We lose even more if we stand still to thinking about  our mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: