Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64610 times)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:53:10 AM

I am not disappointed in trading even though I have lost a lot, its a learning process and will teach you more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

I will never get dissapointed in trading, even there is a fluctuation happened it is still just a normal things for us a traders
to face that kind of circumstances. even it is worst in the sight of others I will take it as a good opportunity for me.
Oh, that’s really sad! Don’t lose heart or get disappointed. Take it as a bad experience and try to learn from this decision. Next time don’t take risk of selling off bitcoins until and unless they don’t reach your expected value. Crypto world is full of fluctuations. To earn a good profit with bitcoins, one needs to be really patient. Never ever sell again just by getting frustrated. This is going to add up to your experience.
Stay relaxed.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:24:21 PM

I will never get dissapointed in trading, even there is a fluctuation happened it is still just a normal things for us a traders
to face that kind of circumstances. even it is worst in the sight of others I will take it as a good opportunity for me.
Oh, that’s really sad! Don’t lose heart or get disappointed. Take it as a bad experience and try to learn from this decision. Next time don’t take risk of selling off bitcoins until and unless they don’t reach your expected value. Crypto world is full of fluctuations. To earn a good profit with bitcoins, one needs to be really patient. Never ever sell again just by getting frustrated. This is going to add up to your experience.
Stay relaxed.

Don't speculate only on bitcoin if you do not want to often feel the disappointment, if the bitcoin price is not as expected then altcoin is the best alternative to generate profits. There are some things that make me disappointed with trading but I choose self-introspection and continue to maximize the opportunities that exist.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:43:14 PM

Stay relaxed.

We will never gonna succeed if we can easily be disappointed, there are times in our lives where the outcome does not favor us
but we need to consider it as a trial and improve our trading strategy to profit next time.
Timing is everything in trading and eventually you will learn that once you continue your journey.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:59:38 AM

I got disappointed in trading in my earlier days.When i was a newbie,i used to buy coins which were rapidly increasing in price as i had no experience at that time.I didn't had any idea that it was being pumped.After i had bought such coins,suddenly the price of such coins started to fall down rapidly as a result of being dumped.So at last,i had to sell those coins for very cheap price ending in loss.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

I got disappointed in trading in my earlier days.When i was a newbie,i used to buy coins which were rapidly increasing in price as i had no experience at that time.I didn't had any idea that it was being pumped.After i had bought such coins,suddenly the price of such coins started to fall down rapidly as a result of being dumped.So at last,i had to sell those coins for very cheap price ending in loss.
I experienced like you too and I know the feeling of loss of investment, but don't be afraid my friend this is not the end of your career in trading. Just continue investing in trading and study first the fluctuation of coins in the market before you invest. If you do that I assure to you that your investment were earn income.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:23:20 AM

I experienced like you too and I know the feeling of loss of investment, but don't be afraid my friend this is not the end of your career in trading. Just continue investing in trading and study first the fluctuation of coins in the market before you invest. If you do that I assure to you that your investment were earn income.

People who is new on trading suffers for that lost and we shouldn't be afraid for next time around since theirs a lot of possibilities that we cannot earn or get back our loss if we stop for now, So for next time placing our capital on trading we should try to reach up for more critical details on our coin we want to deal with so that we can tell if this one is profitable by this time or not.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

People who is new on trading suffers for that lost and we shouldn't be afraid for next time around since theirs a lot of possibilities that we cannot earn or get back our loss if we stop for now, So for next time placing our capital on trading we should try to reach up for more critical details on our coin we want to deal with so that we can tell if this one is profitable by this time or not.
Losing at first is normal thing, therefore we have to adjust and learn from our mistakes because if not we will never
gonna grow our money. For me, trading is the best way to grow our money since there are a lot of people who made their success in trading
and they made a long journey to make it happen to them.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Tuyok

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

As of now I still have not earned ant bitcoin but I know one of these days I will have. Due to so many people being disappointed with trading for some reasons, I think I will not go into trading, I mean I just could not take that kind of risk.

Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

Disappointment in trading is normal happening based on my experienced. But after of it, trading must go on and regain your losses. Its just temporary, what is important is you learned your lesson and move on.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:18:03 PM

Lost is the important part in this money game , you should learn from it.
If you did not lost and get disappointed in trading even for once you will never learn and it will just looks strange.
Get up whenever you feel not satisfied and disappointed , sooner or later you will completely understand and know how to make money there.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:56:33 PM

Disappointment in trading is normal happening based on my experienced. But after of it, trading must go on and regain your losses. Its just temporary, what is important is you learned your lesson and move on.
I couldn't agree more.
Well, it just mean that we're stil lack of experience, right?

And before we trade, we already know the risk, and we couldn't always gain profit from it.
Sometimes we need to take a step back.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

Actually yes, when I want to trade my coins, the token is low. This is what we encounter now, I want to hold my token but I have no choice because I need it for my financial problem. All my experience in trading, I'm very disapointed because sometimes after my trading (if I wait 2 or more days) the price is pumping, when I calculated if I wait more days the price difference is so big (thousand).

I think because I'm a beginner, I have no more experience in trading, this will be the lesson in being greedy in the money.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:38:33 PM

Stay relaxed.

We will never gonna succeed if we can easily be disappointed, there are times in our lives where the outcome does not favor us
but we need to consider it as a trial and improve our trading strategy to profit next time.
Timing is everything in trading and eventually you will learn that once you continue your journey.
Yes, whosoever desires to do something extraordinary, he has to face extraordinary troubles as well. Many obstacles are laid down in his path by nature to test his abilities in order to bless him with what he aspires for. Same is the case with trading. Those who are strong enough to face all the downs ultimately end up with huge profits.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:22:07 AM

Stay relaxed.

Yes, whosoever desires to do something extraordinary, he has to face extraordinary troubles as well. Many obstacles are laid down in his path by nature to test his abilities in order to bless him with what he aspires for. Same is the case with trading. Those who are strong enough to face all the downs ultimately end up with huge profits.
yes sometimes somehow trading is verry dis apointing but if it being succeed it can really double your income.but how ever to make it possible need to take aa big rest on it.
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:29:50 AM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

trading is one of the many ways to earn. So if the trading fails it is not the reason to disappoint and surrender, because failing or losing on this business is just the part of growing up on this and i believe at the end of the day that failing results will be replace a very successful one. "If you feel your going to give up just think how you start".

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

Maybe sometimes, i am disappointed in trading because my expectations are not that actually happening in the market and sometimes the market goes down very hard and that actually gives me a huge loss up to 80% of my capital and that is the very huge disappointment that i had but even though those things really happen to me. I don't give up and just i'll just continue trading until i reach my goals.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:23:41 AM

Maybe sometimes, i am disappointed in trading because my expectations are not that actually happening in the market and sometimes the market goes down very hard and that actually gives me a huge loss up to 80% of my capital and that is the very huge disappointment that i had but even though those things really happen to me. I don't give up and just i'll just continue trading until i reach my goals.
We can't deny the fact that people get disappointed sometimes because we expect something not only just about trading but in any matter. Just like the case of my relative, she traded almost .5 btc and she kept on monitoring the rate of it unfortunately, it fluctuates to its least possible value. Good thing is that she composed herself despite the result of the rate and has moved ahead and disregard what had happened.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

Yes, I am very much disappointed specially when my investment did not go with the flow that I want it to be. I always want to earn more but most of the time I failed. I guess,  i just need to invest more and search or learn some strategies or technique on how to trade in a right way.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:25:28 PM

Yes, I am very much disappointed specially when my investment did not go with the flow that I want it to be. I always want to earn more but most of the time I failed. I guess,  i just need to invest more and search or learn some strategies or technique on how to trade in a right way.

That's life dude. I also had a lot of missed opportunities or wrong decisions or sometimes instances when i was left with no choice but to sell below my entry point. Just don't let that get to you dude. Trading is worth it and there's really money there. We just can't avoid setbacks sobwe have to ride through them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: