Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64620 times)
pkdas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

I am not disappointed in trading at all because it's all about patience if u wait u can get a good profit... it's all about techniques and patience...
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Yes, I am very much disappointed specially when my investment did not go with the flow that I want it to be. I always want to earn more but most of the time I failed. I guess,  i just need to invest more and search or learn some strategies or technique on how to trade in a right way.

That's life dude. I also had a lot of missed opportunities or wrong decisions or sometimes instances when i was left with no choice but to sell below my entry point. Just don't let that get to you dude. Trading is worth it and there's really money there. We just can't avoid setbacks sobwe have to ride through them.
Yeah you're correct. There is instances in our life that we are down like in trading, there is a time that we loss and that is very disappointing. Sometimes, I also got disappointed to the trading but mostly I am hapoy because I earned big profit.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:13:03 PM

If your'e focus is trading then you really need to be patient sometimes. Because the coins value are low and you really need to wait till it get's high. Another thing is that while your'e waiting, try to apply to signature campaign's. What i mean is just make use of the time. The only best suggestion that i can give is try to built your own mining rig like me. That is one of my asset to have consistent coins for trading. Since your'e way of earning your'e bitcoin funds is through trading then i think that you already have your'e budget for mining rig.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:36:03 PM

If your'e focus is trading then you really need to be patient sometimes. Because the coins value are low and you really need to wait till it get's high. Another thing is that while your'e waiting, try to apply to signature campaign's. What i mean is just make use of the time. The only best suggestion that i can give is try to built your own mining rig like me. That is one of my asset to have consistent coins for trading. Since your'e way of earning your'e bitcoin funds is through trading then i think that you already have your'e budget for mining rig.
some time in experienced traders become disappointed in trading when they lose money continuously for two or three times, but i think it is not good, i think we should not disappoint in trading but we need to change our strategy and planing and try to invest such amount of money that we can afford to lose. hope through this way we can  turn trading in our favour.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:31:37 PM

I never felt disappointed in trading. When an action has been decided, whatever the outcome we must accept. Losses or profits are consequences of a trader. A mature analysis by continuing to learn from one's own experience or others, will help us in making decisions we will take.
yeah, thats the point, if we want to be a real trader we must accept all the risk and all the challenges in our life, we need to invest what we are afford too lose, thats one of the mind set of a real trader, taking risk is part of the massive earning. if you dont want to take a risk so much then dont trade and dont earn bitcoin with us.
yes that is right for becoming a good trader it is necessary to have good experience in trading and we need to accept all the risk. because there is no other way through which we can make profit without taking risk. but if we have good experience and skill along with good knowledge and analysis skill in  trading then we can minimize the risk of losing money in trading.
I wish them the same. Trading is not a game for kids or is a fun to kill time. It’s a proper online business. You need to learn about crypto trading, market fluctuations, strategies to deal with losses etc. It’s not bad to dream big or work for them. With courage and determination, you need proper plans. Especially dealing with digital coins, one needs to be cautious of frauds and scams.
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

Yes, sometime I am, after a big lost in the past (more than 8 BTC), I felt very disappointed, I didn't want to trade anymore but I kept trading til now, it's pretty good
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:01:33 PM

Yes, I am very much disappointed specially when my investment did not go with the flow that I want it to be. I always want to earn more but most of the time I failed. I guess,  i just need to invest more and search or learn some strategies or technique on how to trade in a right way.

That's life dude. I also had a lot of missed opportunities or wrong decisions or sometimes instances when i was left with no choice but to sell below my entry point. Just don't let that get to you dude. Trading is worth it and there's really money there. We just can't avoid setbacks sobwe have to ride through them.
That is a life of a trader ups and downs as long as you not stop learning and applying what you've learn until you get what are tge real flow and how to analyze the market to entry.

aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

I have never felt disappointed, especially in trading when i have decided myself. And if loss, its other side of profit in trading. Until now i keep trading bitcoin or altcoin.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

Yes, I am very much disappointed specially when my investment did not go with the flow that I want it to be. I always want to earn more but most of the time I failed. I guess,
That's an usual thing on investment where the price movement didn't meet your expectation and lead to loss. But, as you can learn from your past and analyze your fault you can recover your lose and earn more than that if possible. All you need to is patience and hard work.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

That is a life of a trader ups and downs as long as you not stop learning and applying what you've learn until you get what are tge real flow and how to analyze the market to entry.
- If we are beginners with trading, disappointment is inevitable when we make the wrong decision but after a period of time to learn and experience accumulation, we will know that we do not need to be too disappointed because we are human, not saints, make the wrong decision is normal. The most important thing is that we should think it is a lesson to help us not make mistakes again. Failure, learning and improve ourselves is the way we survive and make money in trading

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

They are right, it is how trading goes. Not all trading will succeed especially if the time you were onto a trade was the fall of the coin’s market price. This had happened to me, I am also disappointed to what had happened but we must move on. The experience of failing in this have only made me interested to study the market more. There are people who told me to always watch and monitor the market because this will help in understanding the price hike and its opposite. I don’t know if it will help me to predict the what will happen ( which is very impossible ) in the market price but at least I will have knowledge.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

Trading bitcoins or any other crypto needs one to be active. He should know the rates updown every hour atleast. If you want to be a successful trader then you must watch market for atleast a weak before investing,check prices wether falling down or going up then you shall start your trade with max 30% of the total trade investment. One thing more that during trade you must have patience because the prices may fall quickly or can also shoot up slowly so in either cases have patience during trade or else you will have great loss.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

I have never felt disappointed, especially in trading when i have decided myself. And if loss, its other side of profit in trading. Until now i keep trading bitcoin or altcoin.
In my opinion, trading experience unprecedented. Here, the most interesting part of dealing with digital asset. Like others I would like to invest my seed money into altcoins trading as digital currency is moving really fast.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

As for me im disapointed that i always cannot reach the highest price of altcoins or bitcoin.
I always sell them to early, when i need just to hold them for a couple of weeks more.
Still i get a good profit, but still not that big as it could be Sad

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:38:28 PM

In my opinion, trading experience unprecedented. Here, the most interesting part of dealing with digital asset. Like others I would like to invest my seed money into altcoins trading as digital currency is moving really fast.

Bitcoin trading is same like a bitcoin. They can utilize price fluctuation and make profit from that. Short term you can get the profit if price fluctuates much they can make profit. If transaction happening less then their earning will be like a desert. Do investment regularly and be active to moniter the price and set the value.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:15:51 PM

Disappointment in trading is normal happening based on my experienced. But after of it, trading must go on and regain your losses. Its just temporary, what is important is you learned your lesson and move on.
I couldn't agree more.
Well, it just mean that we're stil lack of experience, right?

And before we trade, we already know the risk, and we couldn't always gain profit from it.
Sometimes we need to take a step back.
Yeah! You are right. Trading like any other business offer risks as well and there are chances of losing in trading as well. But the loss totally depends on your silly mistakes like selling low and buying high just by panicking. Such steps if taken repeatedly, trader does face a real disappointment. Trading needs experience and patience as well. We can minimize the risks by trading with brain, not heart.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2842
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:48:50 PM

Everyone has experienced disappointment in trading. They lose the opportunity when the wrong decision, for a trader to read the price movements and make a strategy is an important thing. They can reduce their frustration by taking the right decision, because the right decision can make them gain profit in every trading.
Forsooth, everyone of us who used to trade has experince dissapointment especially if we did wrong conlcusion. Hence, we ought to think wiser and have a strategies inorder to prevent the losing of our money. Beside it is just normal for us to be disappoint because it is part of our life thus, me must learn from that mistakes and keep forward.
So true! Disappointment and success are the part of trading and life as well. There is no business that offers definite success. Failures are not failures unless we learn from them and don’t keep on repeating same mistakes. If we do trading wisely, number of failures can be reduced.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:02:07 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 03:53:17 AM by Gameroid

Disappointment in trading is normal happening based on my experienced. But after of it, trading must go on and regain your losses. Its just temporary, what is important is you learned your lesson and move on.
I couldn't agree more.

And before we trade, we already know the risk, and we couldn't always gain profit from it.
Yeah! You are right. Trading like any other business offer risks as well and there are chances of losing in trading as well. But the loss totally depends on your silly mistakes like selling low and buying high just by panicking. Such steps if taken repeatedly, trader does face a real disappointment. Trading needs experience and patience as well. We can minimize the risks by trading with brain, not heart.
to me in very beginning when i wan new in trading i would become disappointed in trading whenever lost big money in trading. but i think instead of becoming disappointed if we change our trading strategy then we can atleast prevent ourselves from a big lost.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:46:06 PM

I couldn't agree more.

to me in very beginning when i wan new in trading i would become disappointed in trading whenever lost big money in trading.
You have to control your emotion, you loss and you win, that is normal in trading but if you will believe you will be successful
in the long run you, I also believe you can do it. When you loss you have to know what are your mistakes and do not do it again so
you will get a win the next time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

I couldn't agree more.

to me in very beginning when i wan new in trading i would become disappointed in trading whenever lost big money in trading.
You have to control your emotion, you loss and you win, that is normal in trading but if you will believe you will be successful
in the long run you, I also believe you can do it. When you loss you have to know what are your mistakes and do not do it again so
you will get a win the next time.
Exactly that’s what professional traders do. So many successful traders have faced drastic losses and disappointments. Crypto trading needs a lot of patience and courage to take risky decisions. The bigger risk you take the bigger reward you are going to enjoy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: