Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64610 times)
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

Yeah, I'm not disappointed because I don't trade all that much.  Over the years I've learned that I don't like taking losses and don't have the constitution of a real trader.   So I'm now mainly a buy-and-hold investor.  Much less anxiety doing it that way.

I'm not disappointed because I'm not yet on trade already. But if the time comes,that I was going to trade with my rewards, I think I will not be suffered huge to trade. Maybe comes a little bit,..but not definitely.

Same ame here Im not disappointed with trading because I haven't even started trading yet because Im still studying how it works. Im currently reading some thread here and asking tips on how to start trading. Its better to be prepared before doing anything specially risking your hard earned money.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Protomono

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:51:26 PM

Never. Because, no reason to be disappointed in trading, even though I had huge loss make me a homeless more than 3 years (until be divorced by the woman i love about most), without home, sleeping on the shop floor on a cardboard without a blanket. And now, I stand back more than what i have first. All are part of the journey as a trader.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:58:51 PM

That's a good article, i only start trading about 3 years ago and i started with stocks, only start trading bitcoin and alts about a 10 months ago. I've been dissapointed but i keep trying and try to overcome that losses, it's a very pleasant feeling the moment you cover the loss with other profits from trading.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:28:52 AM

Yeah, I'm not disappointed because I don't trade all that much.  Over the years I've learned that I don't like taking losses and don't have the constitution of a real trader.   So I'm now mainly a buy-and-hold investor.  Much less anxiety doing it that way.

I'm not disappointed because I'm not yet on trade already. But if the time comes,that I was going to trade with my rewards, I think I will not be suffered huge to trade. Maybe comes a little bit,..but not definitely.
Trading is an art and not every one of us is an artist. This is what I came to know when I started learning trading. I think of trading as the best thing to do but it is humanely not possible for all of us to do well in trading. There will be so many who will disagree to what all I have said just because of the reason that they were not able to perform well in trading. You actually need to prepare yourself well before getting into it.
ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

I am not Disappointed because it is my career. I  do trading with some coins. Some Altcoins is more profitable for me. I wanted to do trading every day.
 I  expect Altcoin pump soon. but I know trading is the venture for every person.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:13:43 AM

Trading is an art and not every one of us is an artist. This is what I came to know when I started learning trading. I think of trading as the best thing to do but it is humanely not possible for all of us to do well in trading. There will be so many who will disagree to what all I have said just because of the reason that they were not able to perform well in trading. You actually need to prepare yourself well before getting into it.
That's unfair, trading is not an art. If trading is an art we can learn it, though we can't give perfect output. In my personal thinking trading is all about continued learning and analyzing the market moves. Disappointments happen when the user makes mistakes or make predictions that doesn't get related to the reality.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

I'm really disappointed in trading since I started in trading on bittrex. Since im newbie, I don't know what to do, I just buy coins that told in some channel in telegram and I'm always loss. Now I'm in hold, holding those coins with loss. I'm really upset.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:03:51 AM

Disappointment is not indeed in trading,coz first were the one responsible to choose in whom or what to trade,so we cant blame anyone but us who didnt carefully and securely check and evalute the traders.

Second trading is partly like gambling,coz we gambled anytime we trade,we dont have all the cards in hour hand,some of cards are in the bankers so thats what i think we dont have to be disappointed in trading either we win or lose
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

I'm really disappointed in trading since I started in trading on bittrex. Since im newbie, I don't know what to do, I just buy coins that told in some channel in telegram and I'm always loss. Now I'm in hold, holding those coins with loss. I'm really upset.

you need to do your own research if you want to invest and trade on that specific coin and you must avoid these telegram channels/groups that are promising to give premium trading signals because most of them are actually scam and only wants your money. some strategies might work for them but wont be work on you , therefore you must go on your own and learn from your mistakes in order to be a succesful trader.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

I got into trading not having the basic ideal of how it works so i lost all my capital, i was disappointed initially but i later got to meet some people who put me through, now i can say that trading is fun and also risky.

First time i do trading i dont have enough knowledge too i did invest in 2 coins that pumping at that time i did not notice that the coin is already going down so i lose i hold my coin until sadly he reach to 1 sat i almost crying at that time ive almost lose all my money then i invest again in another coin TRC i recover all my loses i am so happy about that

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:01:35 PM

That's unfair, trading is not an art. If trading is an art we can learn it, though we can't give perfect output. In my personal thinking trading is all about continued learning and analyzing the market moves. Disappointments happen when the user makes mistakes or make predictions that doesn't get related to the reality.
And you always face these situations, you can not evade it.
There is no trader can predicts the price of any crypto exactly forever.
You will see the price of cryptocurrency always make you surprise because it is the market, everything can happens in this place.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

Sometimes a trader must feel the disappointment when trading activities are not getting the benefits gained. this is actually a common thing for traders if you do not want to get the disappointment of trading activities you are doing I think you should not do trading because I think trading activity is an activity that has a high risk level should you switch in activities that the other is by storing the btc assets you have in a long time for a form of investment and I think it is not too risky.

Okay thats too much activity and no activity lolz. But yeah you speak the truth. If there is no loss or there is no disappointment then how can anyone learn about the different ways of not trading in the market. Or how can anyone will ever come to know that the xyz way is not the right one to go with their trade!

So many simple facts about the trading people just don't understand and they always want to grab the profit from the start of first trade only which is not good attitude to go with. If you want to be a success in the trading, then you have to have patience as well as courage to loose some money though the time. This can be earned later on but the experience is very important to reach that level.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

To my mind, such emotion disappointment should not be used in trading. In this field analysis matters and understanding of it.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

but it seems to me that less emotions is better - only calculations, then everything will turn out...only we are all people, and perhaps emotions are the part of us ... unfortunately, I still don't know how to be so self-possessed((
Donewing

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:34:21 AM

I never disappointed at trading bitcoin.. Because i believe bitcoin price will go higher everyday.. Just pation to hold when its getting lower haha
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:04:30 AM

I am also disappointed when losing. But I'm not too sad. That's the rule. When you win, another will lose. The important thing is what you learn after that. Try your best, success will come!  Wink

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
goldenchip

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:10:07 AM

I ran out before putting myself at the risk of big disappointments. This market is not only for those who have a lot of money, it's for those who stay monitoring it all day long, and yet be surprised by these rumors and strange decisions taken by different sides of the ecosystem.

Since I have to focus on other plans, there is no time left for this.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:47:25 AM

To my mind, such emotion disappointment should not be used in trading. In this field analysis matters and understanding of it.
Sometimes i've feel disappointed when i think its right decision to trade but its not, because when you start trading you should have time and patience to see the possible outcome whether you win or lose. That experience make you wiser if you gonna try it again, just learn from your mistakes.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

You can only be disappointed with crypto trading if you are impatient or havent done your research (or really if you just but shitcoins). Atleast that is how I feel.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:16:06 AM

You can only be disappointed with crypto trading if you are impatient or havent done your research (or really if you just but shitcoins). Atleast that is how I feel.
well at first there are always thing to be considered one of that is the profit trading is not always a big profit in return sometimes it all goes parallel and sometimes we loose  but these all thing would happen because we dont own our disteny in this feikd of trading maybe we are not lucky on that they but if we have  patient there is nothing to be disapointed of.because those things are considerable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: