Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64620 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:23:18 PM

You can only be disappointed with crypto trading if you are impatient or havent done your research (or really if you just but shitcoins). Atleast that is how I feel.
well at first there are always thing to be considered one of that is the profit trading is not always a big profit in return sometimes it all goes parallel and sometimes we loose  but these all thing would happen because we dont own our disteny in this feikd of trading maybe we are not lucky on that they but if we have  patient there is nothing to be disapointed of.because those things are considerable.
The journey of a trader is full of such ups and downs. Sometimes he will earn huge profits or sometimes there will be loss. Even a trader might earn or lose small amounts that won’t affect his capital overall. So before really jumping into trading, a trader must have a good assessment of himself and develop survival skills like patience to decrease the chances of facing loss. Trading is all about taking risk but these are not blind ones.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

Trading requires lot of patience, experience, charting knowledge and technical Analysis
or if someone dont have much time to learn all this
I would recommend to buy Gunbot, setup pairs and leave it for trading on VPS..

Gunbot will do trading 24/7

GunBot can be bought from https://tradingbotpro.com
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:08:50 PM

That's a good article, i only start trading about 3 years ago and i started with stocks, only start trading bitcoin and alts about a 10 months ago. I've been dissapointed but i keep trying and try to overcome that losses, it's a very pleasant feeling the moment you cover the loss with other profits from trading.
Well you have spent a lot of the time so if you are not getting the profit why are you still using the bitcoin I think if the person do not see the profit in the something they should avoid using it and they should not lose the money now all the people are investing and they are transferring from the trading to the investing for the better profit and the lose will be less now as compare to the trading.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

There must be
I sold a lot of bitcoin at a low price

Well that happened in trading and through this experience you will now focus on trends and news about Bitcoin. Trading is never disappointment if you trade according to market trends and do some homework before trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:50:51 PM

well i am disappointed temporarily or i should say i was because all the altcoins i am holding are bottomed down even my beloved  ETHEREUM is going down. and on the other hand bitcoin is on a rise achieving new ATH every couple of hours now .

but then i calmed myself down uninstalled blockfolio  Cheesy and now taking a break from looking at charts as my ultimate goal was to reach 1 bitcoin and that is not going to happen by just hodling bitcoin so i will just wait for the altcoins to rise back again .
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

I tried my level best to be successful in trading but some thing is lagging so most of the trading end with disappointment only. I should not blame trading it is purely my mistake only for sure but I am not able to find it once I find it might be I will be more successful in trading and that time might I make good profit.

Hmm, you need to know also that trading requires energy and mind focus 100%. because if you don't focus just a few seeds of sand then the results obtained would be different. Because trading is showing live data and will never be at play in some time. Main weapon is in fact trading analysis and control yourself, if you can do that then it's certainly brings is a great advantage. Because the analysis can give us the possibility the best thing
Always easy to talk theorically , but not practically .
Do this , do that , avoid this and avoid that etc , the real situation always ignore everything that you have learned before.
The plan went messed up and you do disappointed eventually , people mostly struggling to get profit in trading and that is the fact based on the data available everywhere.
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:13:14 PM

Trading is a high risk game, you've got to have the balls to go through the turbulent times. Personally I am still new in this game and learning on a daily basis. There's loads of stuff to learn it's about keeping your nerve and taking that penalty on a world cup final.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:41:51 PM

well i am disappointed temporarily or i should say i was because all the altcoins i am holding are bottomed down even my beloved  ETHEREUM is going down. and on the other hand bitcoin is on a rise achieving new ATH every couple of hours now .

but then i calmed myself down uninstalled blockfolio  Cheesy and now taking a break from looking at charts as my ultimate goal was to reach 1 bitcoin and that is not going to happen by just hodling bitcoin so i will just wait for the altcoins to rise back again .

Well, what I can say... I'm totally disappointed in trading. I imagined that I could make around 200% profit with respect to my initial capital I couldn't manage to do this. Once I'm in, I felt it's really hard to make profits.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:46:44 PM

My husband tried trading in exchanges but we only used money that we can afford to lose. It is a gamble but the problem with most people is they are already on a mindset that they will win and profit. This kind of work should be entered with an open mind. We suffered loses but the experience and knowledge is well worth it. We now expect the worst but always hope for the best.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:11:12 AM

When the expectation is high, the possibility of disappointment is rising. commerce always risk. but the risk of information is reduced. This happens with experience. learnable over time.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:21:46 AM

The biggest disappointment is we can not predict the coins well, I learned to read the charts for almost a few months and the results remain I can not determine the movement of coins.
joined the pumper group and I tried it, the result was also bad.
I am still learning by my own analysis, and keep trying it.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:32:35 AM

I have to admit, I was once of those who took it really hard when I see my investments were going down and did not have the patience to hold and wait a week or 2. I have lost a significant amount of my BTC due to trading. But this is my road to understanding trading and eventually, I accepted that losses are inevitable. It is better to use this as an opportunity to grow rather than keep it bringing you down and not progressing. I have learned a lot and it will stay with me.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:27 AM

I have to admit, I was once of those who took it really hard when I see my investments were going down and did not have the patience to hold and wait a week or 2. I have lost a significant amount of my BTC due to trading. But this is my road to understanding trading and eventually, I accepted that losses are inevitable. It is better to use this as an opportunity to grow rather than keep it bringing you down and not progressing. I have learned a lot and it will stay with me.
Everyone has gone thorough a losing experience but we should not take it like we didn't learn anything, we have ensure
we analyze the reasons why we lose in trading in order to improve our method and be profitable the next time we trade, it's better than gambling
because it can give us a success in the long run if we will continue to improve.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:48:12 AM

I tried my level best to be successful in trading but some thing is lagging so most of the trading end with disappointment only. I should not blame trading it is purely my mistake only for sure but I am not able to find it once I find it might be I will be more successful in trading and that time might I make good profit.

Hmm, you need to know also that trading requires energy and mind focus 100%. because if you don't focus just a few seeds of sand then the results obtained would be different. Because trading is showing live data and will never be at play in some time. Main weapon is in fact trading analysis and control yourself, if you can do that then it's certainly brings is a great advantage. Because the analysis can give us the possibility the best thing

Yeah, Trading requires a lot of time because you have to check the price always for you to know if it is the right time to sell your tokens, because if you are not going to check it regularly, then you could lose a lot of profits in Trading, then you will be pissed off and disappointed in Trading but it is yourself that you must be disappointed by not paying attention.
dewdew

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:50:56 AM

Sometimes I feel disappointed, when buying altcoin then the price goes down as the price of btc increases. I spend a lot of time in trading, but until now still not getting a profit. Because I am new in trading, not so understand the chart, TA. I have to learn more.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:52:32 AM

Of course, I think any traders are also disappointed with their fail transactions. But, I think it is not an important thing. The most important thing is that what have you studied after those fails

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:47:49 AM

Of course, I think any traders are also disappointed with their fail transactions. But, I think it is not an important thing. The most important thing is that what have you studied after those fails
i never disappointed in trading before i have start my trading i was doing permanent job in which i will mostly disappointed because salary is very less and job was very tough so when have start my business my life become very relax and now i am earning enough profit.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

i never disappointed in trading before i have start my trading i was doing permanent job in which i will mostly disappointed because salary is very less and job was very tough so when have start my business my life become very relax and now i am earning enough profit.
Sometimes I am also sad when fail. But I'm just disappointed about few minutes. I usually said with myself: I have tried my best, I shouldn't be sad.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:15:24 PM

Sometimes I am also sad when fail. But I'm just disappointed about few minutes. I usually said with myself: I have tried my best, I shouldn't be sad.
that's should be the mentality that we always have inside trading cope up and never stress yourself as if there's no tomorrow just always stay positive and focus with your activity, trading is really a good way of earnings but its also a way of breaking your finances if you dont know how to work with it correctly so keep your heads up and always be positive in anyhow.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:11:02 PM

I am not disappointed in trading because trading give me profit, but sometime if the price falling will make me don't know how to do. Want to sell it or just hold it. And sometime I have made wrong analysis to predict or decide the price is going down or go up, so I need to learn about trading first.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: