Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64613 times)
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

The easiest thing to handle is winning, but trading doesn’t start until you lose.
Never because trading is very interesting thing and i am enjoying just like a game. I am trading with bitcoin from last few years and i am following holding bitcoin and earning more profit in this type of trading. Win and loss is the part of game and everyone should have keep patience in both cases.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:33:22 PM

I’m actually not that disappointed, because it is natural for trading to take time, and we also need patience in order for us  to be successful. Also, rushing into things is not a very good idea as well.
TomSawyer

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:09:26 AM

Trading is very interesting. Although I lost money, I can stop trading. I really hope I can gain more experience to take profit from trading.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:20:46 AM

We all have a mistakes that we committed in trading. I am sure that we experienced to lose our money and got pissed off to the trading. I think it is normal to be pissed off in trading if we committed a mistakes. Only a true trader can accept losing in trading.

Loss is a common thing while doing trading. You should have a mentality of Accepting of the loss at any end.To get this mentality you should not depend on bitcoin invest or trading invest dollars. It's should be separate from your financial things.You should not depend on trading invest dollars for your financial needs. I hope this is helpful for you.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:12:06 AM

From the beginning of trading I have never disappointed at all because I can do trading from my mind I think a lot for any activity regarding trading and investment so if I think that it is good time to trade the currency is good I start trading and at the end instead of any disappointment I can earn good amount of money through this trading.

ana zay

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

Not as long as the business will continue to run profitable. Losses that you experience in business will also color your business trip. so that we do not experience a continuous loss of course we must evaluate what makes these losses.disappointed in the trade it's commonplace. but surely we do not get stuck in the disappointment it remains optimistic and makes other trading strategies.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:31:33 AM

Sometimes yes,but not all the time because before i go on trading ill make sure that im ready whatever happens if its negative or positive outcome,whats important is we tried our best to make the trading worth full

people will be disappointed in trading maybe if they suffer huge losses and I've also been disappointed in trading because of my own mistakes in trading and now I'm trying to get up again and keep learning about trading

Most of the day traders are disappointed with the trades they do
sometimes they buy quickly or sell quickly..

Its better to buy bot and let it does the trades for us..
GunBot watch for charts every 15 seconds and do excellent trading with strategies available.

GunBot available at https://tradingbotpro.com
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:09:32 AM

I’m not. Trading usually takes time, so it’s no question when one must wait. They say patience is a virtue, and that’s the key and trading. You cannot just grabe that trade, thinking that you will no longer get that chance. There will always be chances as long as there are many traders. So, we have to wait for the right time.
Yes that’s true, whenever I’m about to get into trading, I will remind myself that I’m not an exception to making loss. It’s trading and everyone is entitled to either make a win or loss.

You need to be smart, and know the right time to trade, that’s true– there is the right time for trading, and that’s when you’re sure the market will follow a certain direction for a long time. Some days are really sweet, I get into trade and I never lose a dime. So I call such a lucky day!
TomSawyer

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:43:29 AM

I’m not. Trading usually takes time, so it’s no question when one must wait. They say patience is a virtue, and that’s the key and trading. You cannot just grabe that trade, thinking that you will no longer get that chance. There will always be chances as long as there are many traders. So, we have to wait for the right time.
Yes that’s true, whenever I’m about to get into trading, I will remind myself that I’m not an exception to making loss. It’s trading and everyone is entitled to either make a win or loss.

You need to be smart, and know the right time to trade, that’s true– there is the right time for trading, and that’s when you’re sure the market will follow a certain direction for a long time. Some days are really sweet, I get into trade and I never lose a dime. So I call such a lucky day!
I will keep in mind your experience. I am very hard to catch the right time trading. Maybe I will try to gain more experience in future.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:47:16 AM

There is nothing wrong,buying and selling is a challenge for your financial and psychological.It may be good for you to coach you. You just need to prepare yourself.I'm alright with trading.

Agree we are the same . You just need an experience more more experience and also a person who will.help you to coach to trade on what to.do.whether it is right or not if it is lose or gain . At first it is really difficult but after you are into.it

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:14:44 PM

I have never experienced disappointment during my trade, if I am wrong in taking steps to buy or sell and even then I am not disappointed, because it is all a risk in the trade, which is important in trading more profits than loss
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:27:01 PM

This talks all of the events in trading and I found this article or post so good. Not much disappointed because I know that trading brings good to all of us and it is scam free though. Although those event you posted is not good in trading. But you focused more on the dark side or the bad side of trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

This talks all of the events in trading and I found this article or post so good. Not much disappointed because I know that trading brings good to all of us and it is scam free though. Although those event you posted is not good in trading. But you focused more on the dark side or the bad side of trading.

Trading isn't scam free. If you're not careful, yoy may fall victim to scammers here as well as hackers. Most get disappointed because they miss out on a good entry pr exit point and lose money. But as what most experienced trader will tell you, you have to take those setbacks with a pinch of salt so you can improve

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
musharaf

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

i think i am very thankful not disapointed with any thing in trading as from the beginning i love to start business and this forum provide me an best opportunity to start trading activities in currencies as in the start i was not that much experienced while doing trading but gradually the idea of trading comes in my mind and due to that now i am very happy because of that trading.

Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:55:14 PM

If you can't keep your emotions in check when trading, you will lose money. Lots of it. The most significant action that you can do to improve trading profits is to work on yourself. Really knowing yourself and how you think can give you an edge that others in the market don't have.Hopefully, you can develop the mental edge you need to become the best trader you can be.
ubeng07

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

Trading isn't scam free. If you're not careful, yoy may fall victim to scammers here as well as hackers. Most get disappointed because they miss out on a good entry pr exit point and lose money. But as what most experienced trader will tell you, you have to take those setbacks with a pinch of salt so you can improve

and also before you go for trading start with a small amount as a first timer so even you may take some scam at first you dont have any regret so better having enough knowledge while in trading and before go for trading so you may avoid some thing that can regret for. Stay calm and make patience while in trading.
chadzscript

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:09:05 AM

no i'm not because i know that trading is not my way to earn bitcoin, trading is a risk so i have no plan to try that.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

Trading is very interesting. Although I lost money, I can stop trading. I really hope I can gain more experience to take profit from trading.
if we choose in the field of trade the sense of disappointment that will surely exist and losses will be in alaminy,I think before you trade you must first understand and learn as well as possible.Because the trade must be able to master it and have a strong persaan so the results are perfect or appropriate in want,still have to learn from mistakes to make no mistake again and make that mistake as a valuable lesson and in making the motivation to get better and become successful.Hopefully luck is always profitable for those who trade.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

I experience this a lot of times. It's hard because I know that we are all expecting a good result or positive changes in our coin in the market but so far, it's like 90% of my altcoins are all disappointments for me. Long term isn't really profitable because bitcoin always reach all time highs.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:26:38 AM

If you are day trader you can feel disappointing because most all token are now dumping but this is a good opportunity to buy altcoin. And yes I also feel disappointed in trading when Im starting in trading because almost my capital are loss  but now Im happy to trade because it gives me a profit take note if you go for trading industry you must need to control your emotional trade wise,
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: