Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64608 times)
TomSawyer

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

Altcoins trading is likely gamble.  Grin

They can make your balance x5, x10 or lost 90% in few days.  And I feel that no clue to predict their price trend.

I'm saying that trading is like gambling for years, but still there are people who claim opposite. Its easy to make money with trading like in gambling, from almost nothing to make a lot, but in both of them losses are inevitable. I'm not disappointed in trading neither in gambling, and I had some high losses in both of them. That is life I guess, you work and try to make something, sometimes it's going good sometimes not, but there shouldn't be place for disappointments, that can just slow us down and draw us back from our original goal and that is making profit while we have fun and enjoy in something.
Yes, I agree. Even in our life, we need a little luck to be successful. Life is a game.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annoying_tiger1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:59:09 AM

Yeah, i'm suck on trading and i lose much in it. So that's why i'm really disappointed in my trading.
TomSawyer

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:11:47 AM

Yeah, i'm suck on trading and i lose much in it. So that's why i'm really disappointed in my trading.
Stay calm bro. I think most of people lost in trading in the beginning of their journey. We will learn more to be good trading time by time.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:30:44 AM

Yes sometimes especially when the market is down i feel pissed off, but days passes i learned anything about trading so i accept it as a challenge and gain knowledge on how to read technical and fundamental analysis
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:22 AM

I think those people only who disappointed in trading because they cannot esrn bitcoin because they dont have enough knowledge. But for me trading is the best way to grow our bitcoin and Im never disappointed with trading . Im very happy because I learned trading and i earned bitcoin because of that .
True trading is the best way to double your coin. trading has a high risk, if someone does not have the ingenuity and experience in trading, then the loss is what they get, of course they will be disappointed. make failure as your experience to move next.

There is no point of denying this fact that trading is not at all an easy thing to do and there are likely chances of suffering a loss as well. There are certain occasions when you can’t manage to make right decision at the very right time.

For me, I don’t feel disappointed even though I suffer some kind of loss as well. It is because of the reason that it helps me in gaining more experience which saves me from suffering from some huge loss.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

the truth is i never experience trading and i think i will never be interested with it because i don't want to deal disappointments anymore i had too much already..i rather aave what i hold or convert it to my money...
in most cases you always keep coins in order to sell, and when the time comes and it turns out that the price of a coin is below average. I do not know why this is happening, it is possible that huge luck plays here, but for me it is not available. To date, investments in Bitcoin were when the price was still 7000 dollars, But today the price dropped and I have a loss. Risk There is a risk.
But what I think is totally different from you. You seems disappointed and this is not quality of good traders. See, there are good times and then there are bad times. These both are coming one by one and sometimes you are just lying between them and that is the time when you have to turn all lights into dark to make it bright. Bitcoin have done this so far and we hope for it.

dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:01:47 PM

the truth is i never experience trading and i think i will never be interested with it because i don't want to deal disappointments anymore i had too much already..i rather aave what i hold or convert it to my money...
in most cases you always keep coins in order to sell, and when the time comes and it turns out that the price of a coin is below average. I do not know why this is happening, it is possible that huge luck plays here, but for me it is not available. To date, investments in Bitcoin were when the price was still 7000 dollars, But today the price dropped and I have a loss. Risk There is a risk.
But what I think is totally different from you. You seems disappointed and this is not quality of good traders. See, there are good times and then there are bad times. These both are coming one by one and sometimes you are just lying between them and that is the time when you have to turn all lights into dark to make it bright. Bitcoin have done this so far and we hope for it.
changed your expectations to match the reality more and you will never be disappointed in life ever again. i see many who expect to get rich over night, and they buy 0.01BTC or they throw their money at many different altcoins thinking that altcoin is going to replace bitcoin and go to the moon!
just don't do these two things and life will become great again.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:58:47 AM

I had faced some big losses as well made some nice profits with trading, till today i keep trading and my balance is into the green, i cant say isnt enought to survice, but sometimes i do earn more then my salarie, but i know pretty well the risk, the last week before the gork wich were about to happen, altcoins had lost a lot and well it had scared me a lot. Trading is a game of patiente and opportunity and some lucky, because the market changes daily a lot, just need to be active and get in and out into the best moment.
Being always active is much needed in this job, sometimes we tend to miss amounts that our coin can get ,that's how trading goes,we gain more when we learned to watch the prices.

Actually i am not disappointed in trading whatever transaction has failled during the time that was choosing the trading sites. Because trading application has different views on exchange. There is somewhat easy and difficult but for the security of your wallet you have to search a better trading site that endorse by your friend having done on trading cause that the best procedure your are looking for.

at the moment I'm not disappointed in trading because I'm lucky and get a lot of profits in trading and I hope luck is always with me
After every success there is a failure, this is best statement I have ever read. I feel motivated when I read this. Disappointments are part of life and you don’t have to be worried whenever you encounter with them. Make yourself more determined and stable when you are facing such problems. Risks are better for you to make you expert of how to deal with different situations.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

Yes I am! There is a time that I lose my money so I am always working hard in order to improve my knowledge and skills about trading. We should be smart for us earn profit in trading.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

It's normal to experience some disappointments as a trader especially during your early stages. There is no such thing as perfect trading. I got bunch of friends that are crypto traders. The more knowledge you have then the better chances of winning. Be contented and stop being greedy.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

That already many have come across this and I think there are few people left that were abandoned with the first setbacks or obstacles. so it's inevitable in any case, and what you described is just the possible risks, which are already known at the very beginning.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

Yes I am! There is a time that I lose my money so I am always working hard in order to improve my knowledge and skills about trading. We should be smart for us earn profit in trading.
Why we should go through that hard way, just partucipating in ICO then wait for longer to get profit. It is also smart strategy to trading, isn't it?

Bretonnia

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

I don't think so Smiley). Why I have to dissappointed in trading while I can earn a lot from it? Maybe you feel like that because you lost your money in trading Smiley). You should learn more or join some group to get more experience or signal about trading, I think it'll help Cheesy
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:04:28 PM

No i am not because i earn at least few $ every week
just a little disappointed but it has become a risk to be trading so whatever happens must accept it, but do not be disappointed because we will get or will be replaced by earning in every munggu by following a signature campaign .. if we want to try or find purse -the other pot in bitcoin is a lot so trading is not a benchmark though it will be able to profit a lot if luck is on our side .. do not ever be disappointed or surrender because there will be luck if we want to try and never give up.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:14:06 PM

That already many have come across this and I think there are few people left that were abandoned with the first setbacks or obstacles. so it's inevitable in any case, and what you described is just the possible risks, which are already known at the very beginning.

I'm not disappointed totally, yet it could have been much better than this. I couldn't get what I want. I missed too much. I missed some major trends and major price actions. Actually around and after bitcoin forks, I lost some nice amount, unfortunately.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:21 AM

I am very disappointed with my trading. I always buy on top and sell at the bottom. It's very hard for me to trading, always cutloss.

You notice it but you keep on doing it? Come on mate, you should change your trading strategy if you want to earn. Dont be panic when the coins you have just bought get dumped, just hold it and minimize to do cut-loss. Dont spend all your money on 1 coin only, divide it to several coins so if you loss in 1 coin then you still have the possibility to earn from other coins.

I realize top/bottom after I finish sell/buy orders. Because my prediction is always wrong. I assume price will pump, I buy and it dump, vice versa. I don't know how the price will go. Thank you for sharing experience.

Profit and loss are part of business. Trading is not at all an easy thing to do. You really need to have a very good expertise in the world of trading, only then it will be possible for you to earn something good in trading. You actually need to learn from your past mistakes and you need to make some good plan in order to recover that loss. Do not repeat the very same mistakes which you have done in the past.
0kechuku

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

Why I ought to be dissatisfied in trading? If you're disappointed together with your leads to buying and selling then you are the one that is responsible for that not the marketplaces, responsible the marketplaces for the mistakes is no different than exactly what the bettors do once they blame their good fortune once they generate losses.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

You should not be disappointed at trading, because trading is there and helps us to gain more profit. People who gets easily disappointed with trading, are those people who didn't understand what they are doing in the first place. Trading is not an easy money scheme, you need to study the market first, and be aware that all cryptocurrencies are all highly volatile, just like bitcoin and if you do not know what the risk is, better read books, since it is true that you can gain a lot of profit from trading but you could also loose that much, do no just focus on the positive side, also look in to the negative, in order for you to have a plan, and in a way, you might enjoy it and not be disappointed.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

I think lose and profit is a part of trade some time you will win and some time you will lose so I think its not about to disappoint because if today you did not get profit so there is no doubt the next day you will get profit because trade is a very good and interesting business so I believe that always do your trade with positive mind and avoid negativity so then I think you will be able to a good trade and I love and support trading because it change my life.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

Why we should go through that hard way, just partucipating in ICO then wait for longer to get profit. It is also smart strategy to trading, isn't it?

Some people don't need to participate on ICO Because they have money that they can use in trading, all i can say is just always research on the coin you want to buy, know if that coin has a potential to grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: