Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64613 times)
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:36:05 PM

Disappointing is for loosers, if someone is disappointed it is like he has lost already, he should just quit then.
Winners never got disappointed.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

There is no such thing as disappointment should even exist for you if you really want reach any success! This is the words you may pin on the wall and look on it everytime you feel any disappointment.

QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:17:14 PM

Yes sometimes I am disappointed, but heck... the crypto market hasn't been rigged like the stock market is.
It's refreshing to assist in the biggest revolution of the human kind as a trader where price is dictated by true people and not institutions/governments.
greenchy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:43:53 PM

Yes, actualy I am a bit disappointed, but my loses aren't too big, I rather think of it like I've got priceless expierence, and maybe will try again one day.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Cryptolead

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:56:45 PM

I think that many especially newcomers after coming to the crypto market are periodically upset. After all, many came after they see how many X-made currencies. And by the method of simple calculations, they received that with 100 or 1000 $ it is possible to make 5000-50000 $ per year. But the reality is not so. This is the first disappointment, and no matter what the strategy was trading or investing in coins. The second disappointment awaits when a person feels what it is like to look at the drawdown of a deposit or close with a loss. And the third difficulty, even if the coin went into growth, how many can not sell it and wait for x50 even if it is destined to grow so? ..
xurestey

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:16:55 PM

Keep calm if your coin holdings are falling. I can understand this feeling but do not worry too much as the crypto market will rise again as the bitcoin heat drops and investors around the world are more interested in crypto in 2018.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:16:38 AM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

To be honest, I never tried trading before but it doesn't mean that I don't have enough knowledge about this process. I have a close friend who keeps on dealing with trading and he experienced both the advantages and disadvantages of it. And yes, he win at the first try and then lose at the second try but it doesn't make him stop in dealing with trading because for him, it's just part of the game and it's making him wise. As the matter of fact, I'm willing to do it in the future and I am just working on signature campaigns to earn some money to be used in trading.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:01:23 AM

Keep calm if your coin holdings are falling. I can understand this feeling but do not worry too much as the crypto market will rise again as the bitcoin heat drops and investors around the world are more interested in crypto in 2018.
We should make a deep research and continue educating ourselves so we will not be easily disappointed when things turns against us in trading.
That's normal that we have some tough times but instead of feeling down, let's consider everything a learning experience and stay positive because that is the only way to succeed in trading, keep developing and you shall be consistent in the future.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
scarecrow2096

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:02:50 AM

Sadly I've only lose money trading to make em, sad at best but is the true, I need to learn the arbritations.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:05:25 AM

I think in terms of trading there's an advantages and disadvantages each traders.trading is too risky to do so sometimes we disappointed if we lose,but that lose is not a reason to stop trading you need to learn you're lesson on previous loses what is the problem and think it.make some strategy to get you're loses before and get some advantages to other traders.failed and success is  part of trading.make some learning of its time you failed.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:17:57 AM

Yes sometimes I am disappointed, but heck... the crypto market hasn't been rigged like the stock market is.
It's refreshing to assist in the biggest revolution of the human kind as a trader where price is dictated by true people and not institutions/governments.
At least you realized something good here in crypto market isn't it? Disappointment always there as a risk . Trading in crypto currency always much more excited than any other kind trading. As it's so active 24/7 non stop. You have a lot of opportunity actually if you know what you do.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:13:55 AM

If the markert is blood. I'm very dissapointed about that and if bitcoin dump then altcoins do the same thing. Hope everyone of us here will serve us lesson. This year has an ups and down moment of chart. Next year will be a good year!
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:20:09 AM

Not at all, in case I like it it's just like gambling but hence if you have signals of what crypto might up then it's more than just lucky because it could double your money instantly. Well, before entering in this kind of business so should familiarize first the risks not the profit because if you realize how it goes making profit go on.

Frustration would really lose you focus on trading but somehow if you managed that at the very first time then learning will be at hand then at next you are ready to go.
cryptousher

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:25:11 AM

I cannot term it as disappointing, because I am still learning and in the process I do try to trade practically and kind of in loss as I am not able to implement my learning properly.
I hope to see changes gradually and then if not, surely it might be disappointing but lets see.
kyenkirke1976

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:31:22 AM

yes there are times that i feel disappointed when the price is very low and when i missed the high price.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:53:19 AM

yes there are times that i feel disappointed when the price is very low and when i missed the high price.
I sell more than 4 million xlm at 0.02$ and now it reach 0.2$. you will know my emotion at the moment. yeah. very very disappointed

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

I never disappointed at trading bitcoin.. Because i believe bitcoin price will go higher everyday.. Just pation to hold when its getting lower haha

Believe is important in trading or everything we do but it is not enough.  Need more than believe but it is better than nothing. LOL
i never disappointed with trading because i know what is trading and what is the risk.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:42:07 AM

I am not disappointed in trading because I know that in the trading system is very risky. The important is patience, respect. In the trading in takes many years to make you be except for it. To all persons or trading user of the bitcoin. Disappointed is a part of the life, you do not learn if don’t try and try until you be successful.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:54:07 AM

I'm not disappointed in trading, because its just our decision so what ever it might be the result we accept some risk. We know that trading is unpredictable, so its better to study and learn the strategy and the important is we have some skills in trading. Whenever if the price is good so we can earn profit. I'm not disappointed because i know that trading is sometimes we earn profit and sometimes we lose. When you trade you should have more patience.
Patience is always required to do some good in trading. Yes trading is unpredictable but knowledge and study will help us to make proper plan had then act accordingly. Yes we will get loss sometime but then we have to analyze our mistake and stay motivated in order to find and overcome that mistake. Benefits in trading will increase with maturity and knowledge.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

Ok, Indra, I didnt get a word from what you wrote, and this is me who usualy being accused of using Klingon language.

On-topic:
Dan Gamza is a wise man, however there is no universal formula or set of rules that would make you a successful trader.
A successful trader should not be disappointed from your investment as bitcoin is already doing well in the market and it is predicting that its value will increase further in the coming days. I suggest investing in bitcoin to stabilize yourself financially. As he consider it a part of the game as one must be aware of the consequences he might have to face while doing trading where only the fattiest can survive as it needs strategy and sound knowledge and perhaps luck too.

I always do my home work and search market before investment as I keep myself prepare for the upcoming circumstances and wait patiently in case of any uncertainty.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: