Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64620 times)
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Somehow, yes. It really disappoint me whenever i sell my alt coins in this price then check again in 5 mins its goinh double. Is this really how things work? Im just nee in trading and im trading my altcoins came from my bounty reward. Or im just doing it And panic selling? They say i should do the long term trading for me to earn more. But sometimes i needed some money.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

For me it's very hard to not become greedy. Sometimes I hear of a certain coin with high potential and then I look at my portfolio and think about selling but it's necessary to be careful especially as a newbie.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Sometimes yes! but I am also impressed that trading enable you to make a lots of bitcoin that I do not think its possible  to earn in 5years! In one quality trade, you could make all the bitcoin needed in a year or more. Trading cryptocurrency is amazing.
Such a lucky entry if that will happen to you in the first try, timing and luck would give you a lot of opportunity to earn huge amount where you ain't
think that it can be possible until it happen, at first I'm also disappointed but learning the process and getting enough patience then now I can say that I'm earning inside this business.
when in trading there is a lot of possibility that a lot of things may happen and you may also know a lot of it and this is where you may able to learn a lot of then an experience to be for cause this is where a lot of us may able to take for.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Made a couple of attempts at auction. Not to say that it is very successful! But while delved, learned a lot. You need strong nerves and patience. Not to merge ahead of time!
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Well, disappointed would be the wrong word for my feeling towards trading. I rather think that I would have performed way better by just holding the coins that I traded when I started with cryptocurrencies. For now I do just hold most of my coins, I only have a small fraction of my portfolio witch which Im trading. The buy and hold strategy is best in my opinion, but of course only with enough research and confidence in a project.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

I nearly got frustrated with exchanging when I lost just about half of aggregate capital of one of my record with poloniex. Despite the fact that I wind up inclining a great deal of lessons from the lost and it happened that approach to me since I was depending on my experience of specialized examination with forex which happen to be an alternate thing completely from altcoin or cryptographic money exchanging.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

Sometimes. Sometimes i am disappointed with trading because all i think that trading is such a worst place to make money when i got some bad results from my trade but as of now, i am trying to convince myself that i just need to calm down and do it slowly but surely and not in the greedy way.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
VALDEMAR PREST

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

Sometimes. Sometimes i am disappointed with trading because all i think that trading is such a worst place to make money when i got some bad results from my trade but as of now, i am trying to convince myself that i just need to calm down and do it slowly but surely and not in the greedy way.
Most likely right! You need not to be greedy. And trade wise, everything is good think) good Luck in the auction)
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

I'm not disillusioning with exchanging despite the fact that I had a few misfortunes yet it protects on your methodology. Each misfortune their ought to learn and more benefits for what's to come
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

Trading can be frustrating at times but I have learnt my lessons.
Never going to sale at a loss again.
Always analyzing
The most important thing is that I have learnt from my mistakes as a trader. Two things are always involved in trading:- gain or loss. It is best we all learn how to deal with loss.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:42:25 AM

I find trading interesting and I am not disappointed in trading because it shows how good a person collect information and predicts the trend of the coins price.  It is actually entertaining since we have to use our insights and analyzation towards  our holdings.  So far I had been in a positive return in my trading activities.  I am not saying I always get profit from the  coins I am holding, sometimes i picked a wrong coin and lost my capital but majority of my trade are in a positive trend. 
So do I, I really interested in trading and it’s very clear that I never disappointed in trading .I’ve learnt a lot from trading, when the first time I’ve taken some researches for trading, I feel like oh, it’s actually attractive. From then I read and read a lot about trading, then built myself experiences as same as skills for trading . One thing I think it’s important for us is accepting the risks and incur the losses, so when I make some mistakes in trading I always keep patient and calm to face with it. I’m getting more and more interested in trading and don’t get any disappointed.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

I think not, when we are trading is ready with risk (loss) so I'm never disappointed with trading, because the chances of winning and losing are the same and fair depends from source.
Before joining in trading all bitcoiners knows that bitcoin tradings is very risky,that's why researching in bitcoin is very advisable and very important so that win or lose in trading you will accept without any disappointment,the best strategy in tradings is be patience always and accept if any happen in your trading so that you can move on and get more interested in tradings.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

To be honest, I never experienced being disappointed in trading before because I never trade. It's not because I am afraid but i just don't have enough initial capital in order to start in trading. I never tried trading before but that doesn't mean that I don't have enough knowledge about it. I actually know that it can double your money but risk is greater which depends on your decision skills.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

To be honest, I never experienced being disappointed in trading before because I never trade. It's not because I am afraid but i just don't have enough initial capital in order to start in trading. I never tried trading before but that doesn't mean that I don't have enough knowledge about it. I actually know that it can double your money but risk is greater which depends on your decision skills.
some people may not able to take the opportunity in trading yes we all know that its risky but some people may not have enough money to start for that is why we have to be practical that we think of what may be more the best thing to do like you may able to be more enough for what you may have earned and you may not think that you have to double it that you have to face the risk of it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

At first yes since i don't have any experience in trading. No discipline, I trade with my emotions, And i panic.

But time goes by I learned a lot and made me more carefull now in trading.

I do some research now, everyday is a learning process. Reading and following some pointers from good mentors.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

right now it's not because the value is now rising, though the height of the mouth is higher. so do not doubt because it's fun with money. thanks.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

Then i began trading most of my trades were bad, now as i have more experience im happy with my trades, im getting good profits.
My advice don't stick to one exchange
VALDEMAR PREST

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

I wonder what will happen with bitcoin in the spring of 2018! In 2017 there was a good growth of certain currencies. Wondering what currency this year will have greater growth Roll Eyes
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

I am not disappointed in trading right now since I stayed away from it when bitcoin keeps on rising. It seems like most of the altcoins are having the hard time to bounce back. Bitcoin is unstoppable and just want to keep on rising so I think its better if I will only hold bitcoin as of now.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

At first yes since i don't have any experience in trading. No discipline, I trade with my emotions, And i panic.

But time goes by I learned a lot and made me more carefull now in trading.

I do some research now, everyday is a learning process. Reading and following some pointers from good mentors.

Today, we have all problems in trading. We saw many loss, we couldn't understand the mechanism behind it. We need to learn more tactics about day trade to get easier profits from altcoin trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: