Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64613 times)
Sky ChuRcH

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Honestly, yes, sometimes i am very disappointed but when i eventually earn some profit i am happy again.

yes sometimes its quite dissapointing when you sell then it suddenly pump haha
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

Before I am very much disappointed but right now, I am not.  In fact,  I am enjoying trading now because I already  get my profit.  Trading  finds me more challenging because of the good earning.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

No but perhaps this is because I caught the tail end of a bull market by first time around giving me a taste of winning and I wanted more. Granted I bought a lot of stop near tops and bag held for a while, but the lessons were learned and I believe I am a better trader for it. I am not disappointed because I was learning, next year though I expect to crush and if I don't maybe I revisit this thread and post again.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

I think not, when we are trading is ready with risk (loss) so I'm never disappointed with trading, because the chances of winning and losing are the same and fair depends from source.
Also it would not be fair to put the Blame On the profession instead of our own self. If we face any kind of loss, it is not because of trading but we are the real reason behind it. You know what I think about this profession, it is the best one when it comes to increasing the capital of a person. I personally like this job and the hard work it offers. Like you I am also not disappointed in this profession. Not at all.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Actually is trading is a platform and mostly cryptocurrency trading is a platform in that we have to many chances to become more and more profitable trader in think this is the platform in which you can earn 10X of your investment but its not sure how much time you survive with this profit, May be in next few days you may put down your profit or may be you actual amount in 10X loss so when you are doing trade on crypto currencies you must have the this idea in your mind and it is true that the loss make the human disappointed but you have put in your mind this thing and work with this according manner that how you can manage and how you have to don trading business.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

Trading can be frustrating at times but I have learnt my lessons.
Never going to sale at a loss again.
Always analyzing
The most important thing is that I have learnt from my mistakes as a trader. Two things are always involved in trading:- gain or loss. It is best we all learn how to deal with loss.
Trading needs patience and the trader should be as cool as cucumber when his coins are going through depression financially. There is no need to waste your worthy coins simply by selling them off at low rates just because you get panicked.

Always keep in mind that the crypto market is completely volatile and you never know when the prices are going to touch sky. Staying cool helps you a lot in trading.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

right now it's not because the value is now rising, though the height of the mouth is higher. so do not doubt because it's fun with money. thanks.
I am just astonished with the people who don’t have this little patience. What they want? Bitcoins going like rocket to other planet. They want bitcoin’s price to be increasing at double rates but they can’t afford a little dip. This shouldn’t be behavior of these traders. They must understand the fact that dips are the part of crypto currency and you don’t have to lose confidence in your coin.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Well, disappointed would be the wrong word for my feeling towards trading. I rather think that I would have performed way better by just holding the coins that I traded when I started with cryptocurrencies. For now I do just hold most of my coins, I only have a small fraction of my portfolio witch which Im trading. The buy and hold strategy is best in my opinion, but of course only with enough research and confidence in a project.
I also think the same. We cannot blame the job or the task for our performance and mistakes. If a trader faces a loss, it is not because of trading. It is due to the lack of understanding or some other thing that he ended up this way. Plus, failure is a part of everyone's life. Giving up on your dreams and goals will become a pain in the future.  I have experienced this thing and suggest holding on for a little longer before regretting any move.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

Sometimes i am disappointed but sometimes not because everytime i get a lot of money in this trading i do not blame them i thank and praise them because of a lot of profits that they are giving to me. But whenever i trade coins and fees are too high them my coins are cheap i am very disappointed because there is no way i can win that back again i will wait till the next tokens that eill be given to me because i only join in a bounty campaign to be much more safe but the fees are getting expensive that makes me disappointed
Kalu1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

I actually began trading cryptocurrencies in the last quarter of 2017, and since then all my altcoins have been doing well and I already make 30 percent gain on them.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

I'm not disappointed in the trade. The most important thing in trading on a crypto-exchange market is to observe the risk management. Sometimes I'm out of the market and this is also a position. Better to earn less than lose.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

At first yes since i don't have any experience in trading. No discipline, I trade with my emotions, And i panic.

But time goes by I learned a lot and made me more carefull now in trading.

I do some research now, everyday is a learning process. Reading and following some pointers from good mentors.

First times in trade is hard for everyone especially if you're caught with a bear market. Then it's a mess to get rid of from the bear market and you lose serious amount of crypto most possibly. The rest, next weeks, easier.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

I'm a little disappointed in the trade. I have no experience and knowledge that can help to successfully trade on the stock exchanges. So I lost a lot of money, as every newcomer.  Now I keep my tokens in hopes of growth. I also invest in promising ICO, it is more reliable than trade.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

We all have that experience at first but as the time goes by we have matured on the process and we learn to accommodate the knowledge we earn from experience and thats the foundation of a good trader to be a mature type.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

Yeah in my first trading im so disappointed because i have no experience when i start trading, i dont know what coin will i buy and im always lose at first. But now i understand, sometimes we need to control our emosion so that we can choose a good coin and be patience if the coin will dump.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

Im not disappointed because i learned for every wrong decisions i made in buying and selling of altcoins. I earned more in trading compared for my minimal losses. Some people are disappointed because they cant earn money.  Their loss because they didnt do a research before buying a coin. Doing research is before buying a coin is very important to prevent losses.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

I'm a little disappointed in the trade. I have no experience and knowledge that can help to successfully trade on the stock exchanges. So I lost a lot of money, as every newcomer.  Now I keep my tokens in hopes of growth. I also invest in promising ICO, it is more reliable than trade.

Disappointments are sometimes the keys to get motivated to become more knowledgeable and be more effective in the field you are in. As for trading we can never set our expectations to positive things alone, we have to admit that we don't always win but we learn from the process of learning. Yes, I too have some disappointments in trading but those have given me an opportunity to know what I don't really and actually know.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

I actually began trading cryptocurrencies in the last quarter of 2017, and since then all my altcoins have been doing well and I already make 30 percent gain on them.
Definitely not! It is because of the reason that trading is something which really help me in having some good amount of money and because of that money, I am now able to live a very comfortable life. There are certain things which need to be taken care of in trading, otherwise things can go wrong but if you keep practicing the things in the best possible way, nothing wrong will happen.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

the best (and should be the only) way to approach trading, is to set a budget, and if u lose it u must stop
when i started i set 500$ budget, now i'm at 2500, had up and down but i'm happy of this
You have a good view of business. Everyone should know that it is not easy to be successful with any financial market and the same cryptocurrency. Invest in the right time and money, and strengthen your market knowledge so you can invest more confidently and accurately. There are always opportunities for smart and intelligent investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

I do not how accurate and correct these statements are, for example ''There Is Really Nothing Like Losses" if these losses never existed then all traders would have been filthy rich but unfortunately not everybody wins and thats why we have disappointing days at times.

'People Don’t Learn Their Lessons' - maybe i can relate to this because I have seen this happen several times and many of us take this for granted.

I like the ending of your piece of information in the concluding remarks  very encouraging Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: