Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64613 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

I am not disappointed in trading cause of I have not ever tried to trade. That's high risk system especially with bitcoin, cause if bitcoin hasn't any kind of support and who knows what is going to be with bitcoin tomorrow. I prefer to make money the old basic way by doing some work and getting payment for it.
Trading is very profitable though these days, you just have to know your ways in other to make huge profits. The market is shifting from one coin to another and so that is what you too should be doing. Whenever the market rotates to another coin you should just jump in too, if not then you are going to be sitting next your coins losing money. 
HTHP

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:49:50 AM

Honestly a little bit but anyway I didn't lost a lot of money. Its a learning process and sometimes you learn in losing.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

I sometimes, but most of the time I won't be disappointed. Because I can earn some money from the transaction, which makes me happy! Maybe you feel disappointed because you lost your money in the deal, this time affect your mood, you should learn more, or join some groups, get some news!
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

I'm not disappointed in trading, because its just our decision so what ever it might be the result we accept some risk. We know that trading is unpredictable, so its better to study and learn the strategy and the important is we have some skills in trading. Whenever if the price is good so we can earn profit. I'm not disappointed because i know that trading is sometimes we earn profit and sometimes we lose. When you trade you should have more patience.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

Since I started on trading, after how many weeks. I disappointed, because I just buy and buy even on the top. Because since I started, I really don't know about trading. I just buying and buying because I don't know what will happen. Even the coin is on pump, I just buy it because someone told me. But now, I realized and already learned from the past.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

Since I started on trading, after how many weeks. I disappointed, because I just buy and buy even on the top. Because since I started, I really don't know about trading. I just buying and buying because I don't know what will happen. Even the coin is on pump, I just buy it because someone told me. But now, I realized and already learned from the past.

I have many questions about trading that everyone knows the answer because I had buy  a dozen of coins but I didn't get any profit and in return I got to lose some bitcoins because of that

rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

I’m not. Trading usually takes time, so it’s no question when one must wait. They say patience is a virtue, and that’s the key and trading. You cannot just grabe that trade, thinking that you will no longer get that chance. There will always be chances as long as there are many traders. So, we have to wait for the right time.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

At first yes since i don't have any experience in trading. No discipline, I trade with my emotions, And i panic.

But time goes by I learned a lot and made me more carefull now in trading.

I do some research now, everyday is a learning process. Reading and following some pointers from good mentors.

First times in trade is hard for everyone especially if you're caught with a bear market. Then it's a mess to get rid of from the bear market and you lose serious amount of crypto most possibly. The rest, next weeks, easier.

Sometime it is very frustrating because some coin value will not move even there is growth and potential in it. But for everything we have to wait patiently for our investment growth. I think we cannot sell them for lower price and lower value, so we have to wait for our growth.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:15 AM

I am a bit afraid of trading, i don't like loosing my money. In a thread like that someone told me it is a  normal situation to lose money before you acquire money . if you don't lose you don't gain.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

I'm a little disappointed in the trade. I have no experience and knowledge that can help to successfully trade on the stock exchanges. So I lost a lot of money, as every newcomer.  Now I keep my tokens in hopes of growth. I also invest in promising ICO, it is more reliable than trade.

Disappointments are sometimes the keys to get motivated to become more knowledgeable and be more effective in the field you are in. As for trading we can never set our expectations to positive things alone, we have to admit that we don't always win but we learn from the process of learning. Yes, I too have some disappointments in trading but those have given me an opportunity to know what I don't really and actually know.
good motivation for someone's disappointment in every matter that had been tried for something,.learning is part of loosing and this is one great teacher for us to be more functional in terms of choosing coins to trade,i loss more than half of my funds when i first start to trade.but that serves me to out a goal so i will be more carefull and must make a long time researching before putting investment. Now i can say that i might not be that great in this field.but im competent compared to others.
cryptoekn

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

part of this is disappointment.its natural. its a paper lost anyway, unless u sell ur coins lower than the price u bought it
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

I am a bit afraid of trading, i don't like loosing my money. In a thread like that someone told me it is a  normal situation to lose money before you acquire money . if you don't lose you don't gain.
There are some people who are disappointed with trade but I think it’s not a mistake of bitcoin it’s a mistake of them and that’s why I’m telling to every one before going to join bitcoin you need to study first about bitcoin that how it work and how to use because there are a lot of things which are every important to know about them and I’m sure once if you about bitcoin in detail so you will never lose in trade.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

I think not, when we are trading is ready with risk (loss) so I'm never disappointed with trading, because the chances of winning and losing are the same and fair depends from source.
Not exactly, you can give yourself greater chances of becoming a successful trader if you really take the time to study the markets, many people trade without any knowledge or after just watching a few youtube videos, a good trader can easily beat them with the right knowledge but you need to be fast, more and more professional traders are coming and this age of easy money will not last forever.
The problem is that lack of informations or knowledge by entering trading activities that requires basic to advance apprehension throughout the trading scenes or practices. Some newbies act like professionals when they learn how to buy and sell sounds good but when something happens to the market they are the last people who are capable of losing much money in the ending disappointment.
shalnark

Merit: 121

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

part of this is disappointment.its natural. its a paper lost anyway, unless u sell ur coins lower than the price u bought it
You are right disappointed or disappointment is being part in trading community, This is emotional feeling that we cannot control to feel. Its natural for being human and I think all people encoutering lost in trading but its not mean you stop . Try to learn from the mistake you did. Try and try until you succeed. Right if you failed in trading try to change your trading method or strategy. Dont be afraid if you lost in trading just continue to trade and you will see happen and you will earn money. You need also a big patience when it comes in trading industry.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

sometimes i got that disappointed feeling example i will exchange crypto into bitcoins in 1 to 3 days the value of the crypto increases. sometimes i cashout my bitcoins into fiat money and then bitcoins price will reach high.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

It is a high risk if you go for trading. If you have assurance for it, then go. Make a trade if you will get a huge credentials for it. But if its not and you are not ready yet, stay and just maintain your momentum.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

It is a high risk if you go for trading. If you have assurance for it, then go. Make a trade if you will get a huge credentials for it. But if its not and you are not ready yet, stay and just maintain your momentum.

a truly professional trader always keeps his hand on the pulse and controls the market. It is necessary to spend a lot of time for the analysis of the whole market, so that the trade would have prospects and bring in revenue. Therefore, professionals are not disappointed in the trade.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
rejin29x

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

I never felt disappointed in trading. When an action has been decided, whatever the outcome we must accept. Losses or profits are consequences of a trader. A mature analysis by continuing to learn from one's own experience or others, will help us in making decisions we will take.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

Trading is like two-edge sword  it could cut both ways!  I can not be disappointed in trading rather I can become uninterested because of perpetual loss, but loss is not for ever!

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

this is one of the best topic I've ever read in the forum, those mention by the questioner was totally true and precise. Where up to now most of the community who tried to do trading was never learn they repeatedly continue doing the wrong things they've done. But for me honestly, trading is the heart of digital/virtual currency for us to earn a lot.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: