Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64620 times)
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

Very informative article this may help newbie traders to be more cautious in trading and have to practice cutloss when prices is going down in your entry price. me personally experience this situation several times already buying a coin and suddenly price drop i can't sell because if I do i'm losing my investment until such time that price are getting deeper and deeper that almost lost all my investment Sad
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

Very informative article this may help newbie traders to be more cautious in trading and have to practice cutloss when prices is going down in your entry price. me personally experience this situation several times already buying a coin and suddenly price drop i can't sell because if I do i'm losing my investment until such time that price are getting deeper and deeper that almost lost all my investment Sad
You should back up at the lowest price with a larger amount of capital, I'm sure you will not lose. It only takes time to hold and if the trading volume increases then it is a coin mark will rise again.
and this trade is in dire need of emotional management.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

If you make analysis while you are trading, then you clearly do not understand how to trade. Technical analysis is a waste of time in crypto, and you should know that from the very beggining.

That is how it works, just my two cents.
I never felt disappointed in trading. When an action has been decided, whatever the outcome we must accept. Losses or profits are consequences of a trader.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

A Way Out?

Very helpfull article although i hate to read long text. Grin

It`s wrong to put emotions into trading,the frustration can make things even worse.

Same here,  it's a nice article,  I really don't read a long article but this forum is different because it helps me to have other good ideas about bitcoin. It really helps. Thanks for sharing some articles like this.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

Sometimes I am when the alts and bitcoin are down but I clearly think again that it will go back to the original price, I just have to wait and stay calm. 

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:01:05 AM

If you make analysis while you are trading, then you clearly do not understand how to trade. Technical analysis is a waste of time in crypto, and you should know that from the very beggining.

That is how it works, just my two cents.
I never felt disappointed in trading. When an action has been decided, whatever the outcome we must accept. Losses or profits are consequences of a trader.
Haha. That was the kind of bad statement about Technical analysis to trading and i will say that you are not a trader, because traders friend is always technical analysis and the fundamental analysis that will help to earn more profits on trading cryptocurrencies.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

My most disappointing decision in my trades is when I sell 70% of my altcoins at the time of bloodbath in December. It's killing me seeing my sold coins which is Sia and Nexus flying high.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

I am not disappointed in trading though I am not yet experience trading. I only learn how are we going to trade, I want to know what's the good about trading, and I want to learn more about trading to discover the advantages and disadvantages of it. As I've read about trading, some people got disappointed because they suffering that results in negative trades. Whatever you experience in trading, you must be a wise trader because not all things in trading leads in bad , there's also a good things to be thankful.

rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

i think i am very thankful not disapointed with any thing in trading as from the beginning i love to start business and this forum provide me an best opportunity to start trading activities in currencies as in the start i was not that much experienced while doing trading but gradually the idea of trading comes in my mind and due to that now i am very happy because of that trading.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

Each and every user who are successful in trading could have faced several disappointment. This is just a factor that's common with bitcoin trading in specific just because of the fluctuations happening with time. Being a good trader needs lots of patience as well a courageous mind to accept all situations.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

Each and every user who are successful in trading could have faced several disappointment. This is just a factor that's common with bitcoin trading in specific just because of the fluctuations happening with time. Being a good trader needs lots of patience as well a courageous mind to accept all situations.
Yeah, there is nothing perfect in this life, you have to make a mistake to make yourself becoming better and avoid those mistake again in the future
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

I'm often disappointed but the disappointment starts from my mistake, starting from selling because of panic, the price is not in accordance with my prediction and many more things.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

I'm often disappointed but the disappointment starts from my mistake, starting from selling because of panic, the price is not in accordance with my prediction and many more things.

Well your predictions won't hit their targets all the time. Being a trader, you're supposed to be used to this. And disappointment is part of trading even for experienced ones. It's how you handle yourself after a disappointing trade that matters because that will determine if you can bounce back strong or just falter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

Well your predictions won't hit their targets all the time. Being a trader, you're supposed to be used to this. And disappointment is part of trading even for experienced ones. It's how you handle yourself after a disappointing trade that matters because that will determine if you can bounce back strong or just falter.

I'm not disappointed but I'm very upset in trading. I made very wrong decissions on my trades in the past and I couldn't earn money from my trade positions. I need to improve my trading skills.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

I strongly recommend people who want to make a comment to this topic as below :
Please don't answer the questiion on topic name first, please read the first message first , there are lots of idea on it then you may change your view about disappointments
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

Somewhere I read that the level of success you can achieve is determined by the level of frustration you can tolerate.
In any field any big winner suffered an enormous number of losses, and trading in not different.
I don't want to say usual motivational stuff, but really it doesn't matter how many time you fall, but if you get up one time more.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 274

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

Yes you are right , all people in the world had many disappointment in his life it is a common thing in all our life it is suitable for traders too in sometimes we are.getting many losses and sometimes taking wrong decision and go in a wrong way it is also a part of our life after crossing all these disappointment we are getting successful in trading life .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

I am just starting this business, and what I have learned gives me reasons to be optimistic about the great potential that this market has. Maybe my investment capacity is too limited to aspire to become a millionaire, but I will do my best to obtain a decent income level through trading.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

a very good article-a must read for all traders,especially the beginners
it is very important to keep a cool head and use stop loss when trading live
also one has to understand that you can't make 100% successful trades,you are bound to lose at times
so instead of blaming gods,markets and whatnot just move forward

As newbi i think most people will still angry to market, said market is bubble or something else.
But if think more, actually we should blame or disappointed with trading because before involving here, we know the risk and everything can be happen.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

No I am not disappointed in trading! There are no reasons to be disappointed with trading. I cannot see anything that trading did for me to be frustrated nor be disappointed. Maybe some people are getting disappointed with trading because the results are not getting with their flow, maybe the result are getting away from their expected results. This disappointment are often happens to newbie because of their greedy moves. Also many people who invest all their funds in trading is the one who always says that in trading you will be just disappointed or frustrated. To keep away from disappointment always make sure of moves and decisions you will make.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: