Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64613 times)
Especially228

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Every one who hears about Forex/Crypto hears only huge gains. +30/300/3000/3000000000000% in a month and they don't care about risks and loss.
Their first trade making +10$ is like wow damn wallstreet is sh*t, i am top trader
then they loss 5%, then again again and again
They they quit market
Only a few %of people start to learn and fix mistakes and at the end they have a huge profits and experience.
I was disappointed in trading too, but i didn't pissed of, so now i am able to make money on every market condition =)
DrToken

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

I am not some professional or addicted trader, but I have few altcoins. I don't follow prices daily, so when if see it's high I sell, when I see deep drop I buy. Can't call a thing that could make me disappointed with all of this.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

Yes, I am somewhat disappointed in the business because in business I am disappointed in my merchantability, little knowledge of it, and unlucky. But after that failure I have drawn experience for myself. This is a risky business that requires patience and careful study of it to become a good trader.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

I have lost some amount in trading but I think it’s much better than losing money in gambling or so. I see the loss as the fees for learning something new or say the fees to learn trading lessons so I am not much disappointed while trading. Trading is a science as well as an art and the commerce is just a medium to deal with it so I always prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

I'm not that disappointed because i earn but i actually still lose my money because i'm stupid and always have alot of emotions and i lose alot and almost half of my port ive lost
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

I'm a terrible trader: I don't know why, frankly  Wink
That said, I've accepted the fact and changed my investment outlook

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

This is one of the best articles I have ever read on trading habit, money management and trading reality. I am an advocate of money management principle if you have been following my post in this forum. Newbies, thought, they can control the market through their trading strategy and entered trading based of signal send to them by those making their living through those signals. I have learned that forex market has its emotions, habits and mind different from individual trader, this means no one can control the market and become of this the trader saving grace is his or her stop loss policy.

I agree, and it was a good read too mate. Like most people say, I think people won't really be disappointed with trading because even before they started, they already know how risky and difficult to ventures, more so prosper in the trade market. The market landscape is changing at such a quick pace that it can be so difficult for traders, even the seasoned ones, to actually find a good strategy to avoid losses. Now, I am not saying that it's not possible to find good deals, but you must really study and check the validity of every move you do to avoid only chancing upon nothing but a loss.

buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

disappointed is certain but I will not give up in trading because if I give up then everything will be in vain
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

There must be winners and losers in every trade. Without indept knowledge, and expert analysis, you'd most likely be dissapointed. Except when it's a "no brainer".
If you have in mind the situation with the current market situation, then Do not get so upset, because everything is already possible to earn on the difference in the price of some coins. Not all coins have fallen below the 50 percent threshold, but there are some that still go up.
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

I have never been disappointed in trading, although at the moment I am losing, I already if trading has a high risk. to reduce losses I trade a lot of coin, so that if other losses can cover the losses

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

I made the mistake of investing in the crypto market with a 6k quick loss by bitcoin going down. Then the ICO is not really nice. The recklessness It is disappointed but not the end in all. I am persevering to wait for a good price when the market is showing signs of recovery. Many entrepreneurs succeeded from failure, which is my best lesson. I will make more effort for business.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

I have never been disappointed in trading, although at the moment I am losing, I already if trading has a high risk. to reduce losses I trade a lot of coin, so that if other losses can cover the losses
thats great psychology.we need to build that mentalilty.as a trader we must accept when our money is gone in market.if this happen we could take experience for future.so we can avoid in the same thing.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

There are times that I disappointed in trading because I lose big amount of money but I accept that failure because I know that I can overcome that unexpected situation. I always working hard for me to become successful trader.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

Not gonna lie, right now I kind of am annoyed or upset with trading. It isn't tradings fault, but rather my own doing that I am in this position. I have learned a ton about markets, of which the most important lesson is to always listen to yourself you generally always know what is best for yourself.

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

Not gonna lie, right now I kind of am annoyed or upset with trading. It isn't tradings fault, but rather my own doing that I am in this position. I have learned a ton about markets, of which the most important lesson is to always listen to yourself you generally always know what is best for yourself.
Initially, if you start working in the market, then you need to train your self-control very much. Trading always requires peace and attention. but I think that all these qualities are trained throughout the employment on the exchange.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

disappointed is certain but I will not give up in trading because if I give up then everything will be in vain
Trading is the name of making the money by revolving it in different hands and platforms so that profit can be made on this, but sometimes trading results into the losses so it is dependant on you totally, like it is said that “it’s not the gun which matters but the person behind the gun matter”. The skills can be taught but implementation and reading the situation of the market is totally dependant on the individual.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

Trading is very tough job but there is nothing to be disappointed about this activity since all efforts that you exerted will be paid-off through high incremental income in daily basis.
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

We need to contemplate and gain from it since that's typical in exchanging. generally we have a tendency to once we area unit new we tend to decide on a wrong alternative however that's okay as long as you may enhance your technique. ne'er get baffled on the off probability that you simply have a serious dream to profit in exchanging, on the grounds that within the event that you simply surrender you will not create it.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

I made the mistake of investing in the crypto market with a 6k quick loss by bitcoin going down. Then the ICO is not really nice. The recklessness It is disappointed but not the end in all. I am persevering to wait for a good price when the market is showing signs of recovery. Many entrepreneurs succeeded from failure, which is my best lesson. I will make more effort for business.

I think having long patience does really need on trading and its a good factor that would help on your trading career and yes the more time we engage on trading the more we do understand on the things do really need while we are trading.Disappointment cant really be avoided since we do really commit loses on trading and even professional traders does experience these loses.We should accept our mistakes and make learnings with it.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Trading is very tough job but there is nothing to be disappointed about this activity since all efforts that you exerted will be paid-off through high incremental income in daily basis.
I am not dissapointed in trading, trading is a big help for us to earn more profit and doing trading is one of the best thing people should do here in crypto and i know that doing trading can really make us rich in the future and even trading is not easy all people here in crypto world should try to do trading and became good doing it.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: