Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64620 times)
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

Yes,  i am,  with the price right now,  i am disappointed.  The market has been quite and becomes lower eath day.  The red mark has been there for so long,  i really wanted to see a green one for a long moment.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

I experience this a lot of times. It's hard because I know that we are all expecting a good result or positive changes in our coin in the market but so far, it's like 90% of my altcoins are all disappointments for me. Long term isn't really profitable because bitcoin always reach all time highs.
I will never disappointed in trading because I am doing trading with different places so if I faced problem from one place then I will cover this loss from other place and I have confidence on my trading and when I faced loss I will start learning form my loss.
I am not disappointed with my trading as I manage it very carefully. If there is any loss in my trading it recovers soon on other opportunity .I always does my home work properly before buying coins in the market. One should be aware of its ups and down and should be mentally prepared for any possible loss in the trading, if you are well prepared and enough skill to know each aspect of trading you will never be disappointed.       
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Yes,  i am,  with the price right now,  i am disappointed.  The market has been quite and becomes lower eath day.  The red mark has been there for so long,  i really wanted to see a green one for a long moment.
Too many traders now were disappointed but for the investors who keep on buying is a lucky red market for them. As a trader if we stick to one way of doing trade we will be more likely to experience this things unlike having an investors mind to make this red day as a good start to buy more or to average the loss can even make more money.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

For me i didn't disappointed in trading because i'd never tried trading yet. I know trading is very risky specially for those newbies that want to involve on trading without enough knowledge on how to trade. But i am hoping to experience this one when the times come that i already had knowledge about trading.
Thefore its time for you to experience. Lmao. Kidding aside you have good mind building up knowledge first before anything else you have a good mind and emotional control unlike others who know trading in just a day because they heard it will make huge money then hopping in and buy that hype coin. In this scenarios they able to learn if they realize it and some quit because they thought they were scammed. If you're ready try to experience and share it here.
As Bitconnect, a scam coin but in the last year, many people invested it at high price (~ $400 for each coin) while I was able to buy this coin at 0.2 $ for each coin in earlier of 2017. Those who as me bought this coin at that price could sell any time to take profit, but a lot of people did not know this fact and bought by FOMO. Finally, I remember many investors have gone bankrupt after this coin dump to real value.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

But this is temporary, for how long have you been in cryptos already? This has been seen in here more than dozens of times.

If you are worried because of a crash, then i dont want to know how would you feel in some years from now

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

I remember in the past when i do trading. It seems a good day back then after watching my investment goes down. I was scared to lose my money. I always think that day that i need to sell it quickly just to lose a percent and i will buy back when it surge down. After selling it the price don't go deep and instead it goes up. That was a disappointment in the part of myself because i don't keep holding.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:58:03 AM

as of today i am disapoiinted in trading. i do have losing coins in my portfolio not knowing that their value will fall down. i consider myself a newbie in trading because i just started and toi eager to profit from it and i ended up holng my coins too long for me not to lose. i am disappointed but greatful because this paperloss of mine teach me a good leason to ponder.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

Not only dissapointed but lose my time and money, I invested twice in bitcoin last January, but the price smoothly drops down. Most of the participants are eager to emphasize the discussion in the forum about "Hold or Sell" mostly i remember their feedback, Hold and do not panic, but the value are getting worst and until now, doesn't recovers to its peakest value.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I was disappointed with trading. well, sometimes it makes me lose in great condition. but when that experience I taught me how to play trading properly. well, I guess it's fair, to lose at the beginning, and win at the end. maybe it is a fee for an experience.
Agreed! In the world of trading, you never lose. Either you earn a very good amount of profit or you get to learn something which can help you in making better decisions in the future. Like you said, it is the fee which you pay in order to learn more good things for your better tomorrow.

There will be hardly any person who will be disappointed in trading. Trading is very beneficial and it can help you earn huge money.
gsalami

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Be that as it may, in the event that you contrast the dangers of Bitcoin exchanging and the danger of the share trading system, I think the hazard remunerate proportion is vastly improved for Bitcoin. The imperative advance that must be regarded is to not contribute in excess of 10% of your capital into it, and have great wellsprings of data to endeavor to anticipate changes in the market.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

Not only dissapointed but lose my time and money, I invested twice in bitcoin last January, but the price smoothly drops down. Most of the participants are eager to emphasize the discussion in the forum about "Hold or Sell" mostly i remember their feedback, Hold and do not panic, but the value are getting worst and until now, doesn't recovers to its peakest value.
In despite of that worst things that happened to you im sure you've learn from it and instead of being totally disappointed learn from it. Disappointed is inevitable part of trading and it is how you accept the actual events that happen and take it as advantage create another opportunity for yourself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

Yes, I am very disappointed in the trading. I have been trading for about two years, but the amount I earn is very little. I have read a lot of trade guide information, but I have tried using all methods and I have not been successful with all method that I have learned

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

In despite of that worst things that happened to you im sure you've learn from it and instead of being totally disappointed learn from it. Disappointed is inevitable part of trading and it is how you accept the actual events that happen and take it as advantage create another opportunity for yourself.
Make a way to recover for this worst ever thing that may ever happen for every person here in this currency and we are been be able to make a way of the best thing that we should be always do for everything for we all know that holding may do so for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

No one experiences the crypto market without losses. Even the most experienced. If that loss is to recognize the problem of knowledge and experience it is a valuable lesson to us. And in social reality, no one succeeds without experiencing failure. I have failed with day trading. ETH and BTC all quickly caused me great loss.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:29:21 AM

There will always be disappointments in the transaction. But I've never been disappointed in trading. All disappointments and mistakes are up to you. When investing, you should think clearly and patience is important.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

There will always be disappointments in the transaction. But I've never been disappointed in trading. All disappointments and mistakes are up to you. When investing, you should think clearly and patience is important.

That's true, we never imperishable always a dissapointed in the situation in transaction but we will never dissapointed in trading. I have no experience in trading but I never dissapointed to know and learn about this opportunity if is my asset or way to earn lot of money and to be rich.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

Don't lose hope in every mistakes it is the journey to forward in the success. Many people succeed in their life it is because of mistakes after that they work hard. They make a decision not to give up and try and try.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

That's true, we never imperishable always a dissapointed in the situation in transaction but we will never dissapointed in trading. I have no experience in trading but I never dissapointed to know and learn about this opportunity if is my asset or way to earn lot of money and to be rich.

disappointment is a natural thing in the trade, a disappointed person should try again not to go from trade because if you go then you will not succeed in crypto
datetry2222

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

Hello thank you very much for this article.I am new to crypto and started to trade.As well loss Sad .No problem I learned many thing from that.I found this article it is very important to all those who like to trade.Today I loss tomorrow sure I will profit  Smiley
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

Not really. I think disappointment is felt in terms of losses but to the trading as a whole is not really. In trading we always look at the market trends and possible events that may affect the price. Most likely we decide into something we have references. So probably upon deciding to buy or sell, we are already aware of the possibilities it may get. That's why I think in trading disappointment comes less likely.

Human nature is finding something better and I do not think it's greedy. If we consider trading as greedy then I think it is a false assumption. Sometimes the need brings you to make wise or unwise decisions in the end
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: