Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call for Developers: Lykke Streams projects  (Read 1396 times)
tempus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:10:00 PM

Three new projects on Lykke Streams:

Some background-infos:

Lykke Streams is designed to provide a forum for publishing project ideas and attracting talent from around the world. Project originatoras can post their ideas on the platform and set aside prize funds to be awarded upon completion, distributed over the Lykke Exchange. Developers, designers, and other technology professionals can contribute directly to projects of interest and work collaboratively to earn the prize. (...)
http://forexbroker.news/lykke-unveils-a-project-crowdsourcingcollaboration-platform-lykke-streams/

New Contest & Collaboration Platform: Lykke Streams
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696092.0

About Lykke:

Lykke is building a global marketplace where users would be able to trade all classes of financial instruments issued in the form of colored coins in order to enable direct ownership and immediate settlement on the blockchain.
http://fintechnews.ch/blockchain_bitcoin/startup-of-the-month-lykke-a-next-gen-zero-commission-trading-platform-powered-by-blockchain/6294/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:57:59 PM

Up! ;-)
mr.bitcoinerf11

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:44:42 PM

Up! ;-)
is this freelancersite if yes
pm me i will do this jop in 2 weeks Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬ BeOne ICO  ■ Blockchain revolutionizes education ■ BeOne ICO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
■ ICO on September 7 ■ Bonus up to 50%
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:30:55 PM

Up! ;-)
is this freelancersite if yes
pm me i will do this jop in 2 weeks Wink

It's not really a freelancer-site, more a competition-platform. But since those three projects didn't get much attention until now, the chances are good that you would win if you subscribe. I don't have much time now to explain more, but I've opened an extra thread about Lykke-streams with more informations:

New Contest & Collaboration Platform: Lykke Streams
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696092.0

If you want to do it and you should have questions that are not answered, feel free to ask!
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:25:12 PM

Wait a minute, so many people will work on one thing and only one person will be paid?
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:07:23 AM

Wait a minute, so many people will work on one thing and only one person will be paid?

No, there are always 4 prizes, for example:

Front End Web Component–Grid

1STPRIZE
$2400

2NDPRIZE
$1200

3RDPRIZE
$1200

4THPRIZE
$1200

https://streams.lykke.com/Project/ProjectDetails/5b2950b297a74fb189e7cf41e9bfe938
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:56:30 PM

So, there will be more than one prize, which is cooling to know. What will happen to Others whose products did not make it to the first four? What rights will I give to whom and what rights will I keep on my product if I make it to the first four and if I do not?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:59:14 PM

Sounds nice.Is there a chance money could be escrowed ? Also,the reason I would back out is because your stack is limited to a few technologies as React and Node.Being a Full Stack Python,I really have nomoptions here.
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:50:35 PM

So, there will be more than one prize, which is cooling to know. What will happen to Others whose products did not make it to the first four? What rights will I give to whom and what rights will I keep on my product if I make it to the first four and if I do not?

About rights:

"When you submit your response, you retain all copyrights and similar rights to your material. However:

· Lykke reserves the right to display any responses on its web site or elsewhere, and

· If your response is given an award, you trade your rights to your work for the award, so the rights go to the person or company who originated the contest."

About Awards:

"Awards

Your response will be given full consideration. However, awards are decided by the contest originator at their sole discretion. Contest originators do not have to give any awards, but they are encouraged to reward effort. If your response is not chosen, there is no appeals process. If you win and have no Lykke wallet or will not provide your personal details, cannot or will not accept the prize, it will be forfeited. Prizes will be paid to the winners in Lykke coins no more than 30 days following the conclusion of the competition. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Prizes that remain unclaimed or undeliverable for a period of six 6 months will be forfeited.

Contest winners are decided by a score given by the community, as follows:

First, the project originator screens applications to remove any double entries or entries of obviously poor quality. The originator or sponsor may select candidates for first and second place awards. Then, the community reviews the candidate projects and votes:

· Selected experts: 30%

· Project originator: 10%

· Sponsor providing cash incentives: 40%

· Lykke community votes: 20%

This score determines the outcome of the process. It is possible that two or more projects will tie for first place, or that no first-place award will be given.

Remember: entering twice will disqualify you! Review your entry package thoroughly before submitting.

https://streams.lykke.com/Home/Terms

But: Lykke-Streams is not only for Lykke-projects. Theoretically everybody can run a competition and give out bounties and usually it's not for final delivery but more to get people with ideas and those with skills together. And it should be considered that the platform is in a very early phase and will be improved over time.
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:55:53 PM

Sounds nice.Is there a chance money could be escrowed ? Also,the reason I would back out is because your stack is limited to a few technologies as React and Node.Being a Full Stack Python,I really have nomoptions here.

The money-part goes about Lykke exchange and payment is in LKK (100 LKK = 1 Lykke-share). Participants would have to download the App that can be found here:

https://www.lykke.com
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:42:46 PM

Thank you for your response, tempus! The story seems interesting. I think, I will wait how it accomplishes in the early phase and may join later. Good luck to anyone who enters! I would love to hear your feedback if You do.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:06:50 AM

Thank you for your response, tempus! The story seems interesting. I think, I will wait how it accomplishes in the early phase and may join later. Good luck to anyone who enters! I would love to hear your feedback if You do.

No problem! I believe it makes sense to keep an eye on it, even if not totally finished yet. Lykke is really open to react on all kinds of feedback, to learn out of experience and to improve everything. I'm not a Dev myself but help Lykke with communications etc.

By the way: They've just started a Streams-project to find people to develop Streams further. It's also a very good explanation what Lykke-Streams is and aims to be:

Lykke Streams Further Development and Support - 1st Prize $5000

Description
At Lykke, we’re building a global blockchain-based marketplace. We’re doing it in a new way: we don’t interview and hire; instead, we look for enthusiastic people around the world who want to join us in our mission.

There are commercial contest platforms out there, but we haven’t found one that is flexible enough for us. That is why we have started Lykke Streams, a crowdsourcing initiative to staff and complete all kinds of projects.

Lykke Streams will provide a forum for publishing project ideas and attracting talent from around the world. Project originators can post their ideas on the platform and set aside prize funds to be awarded upon completion. Developers, designers, and other professionals can contribute directly to projects of interest and work collaboratively to earn the prize.

Now Lykke Streams is available in beta at streams.lykke.com, and we are looking for a team to further develop and support it. The winners may be offered ongoing contracts or employment.

(...)

https://streams.lykke.com/Project/ProjectDetails/9aa8228f502542de8a313a03c2856f61
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

Since there were no submissions the last time, a second round - modified:

https://streams.lykke.com/Project/ProjectDetails/5b33b9661c254022a8d0cb222b0d503b
eddyfly

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:28:55 PM

Yes,me too
tempus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

Current projects for Dev's and Designers:

tempus (OP)
Legendary