Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evolve Markets - Trade FOREX , Crypto and more with Bitcoin  (Read 28129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

What is Forex , how to sell Forex and sell Forex for?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lelik.dss

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

Hello!

Can't make withdraw some profit  Sad
No Conformation email.
What the problem?

16:05:27   Bitcoin   1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   100 000.00   expired

Tnx problem resolved
EvolveMarkets (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 08:38:41 PM

What is Forex , how to sell Forex and sell Forex for?

Hello, we suggest this site to start learning about forex: http://www.babypips.com/school/preschool/what-is-forex/what-is-forex.html

Regards,

Crypto-native trading platform for leveraged trading of crypto, FX, stocks, commodities and indices.
svesp15

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:44:24 AM

Hello,
Would you consider adding the Russell 2000 stock index to your offering?  This is a nice trending stock index that's hard to find among forex brokers. 
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:00:56 AM

Hello!

No Conformation email.
What the problem?

This withdrawal issue have been discussed above and the OP said it might take up to 24 hours to process withdrawal since they are doing it manually.
Which body regulate this financial company ?
Do you offer PAMM account ?
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 12:34:33 AM

Hello,
Would you consider adding the Russell 2000 stock index to your offering?  This is a nice trending stock index that's hard to find among forex brokers. 

This's a great suggestion, I will pass this on to management and see if its possible.

Regards,
Evolve

Crypto-native trading platform for leveraged trading of crypto, FX, stocks, commodities and indices.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

Hello!

No Conformation email.
What the problem?

This withdrawal issue have been discussed above and the OP said it might take up to 24 hours to process withdrawal since they are doing it manually.
Which body regulate this financial company ?
Do you offer PAMM account ?
Hello pcoin,

lelik.dss's withdrawal issue was resolved. The issue was our mail api provider had his email domain blocked so he could not confirm the withdrawal confirmation email. We say "up to 24 hours" on the site for time but in reality it's within the hour, sometimes in minutes . There can be multiple hour delays on weekends and during the London trading session hours.

We are a registered IBC in Saint Vincent in the grenadines. Currently we do not offer PAMM accounts but if there's sufficient demand in the future we can add it.

Regards,
Evolve

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 01:17:11 AM

First, platform seems stable, but sometimes orders go busy and need some time to be filled. this is not a good thing, so servers need to be improved.

To follow up on this, we deployed a software upgrade this past weekend that improves execution time substantially for all asset classes .

Regards,
Evolve

friendlysoupy

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:58:47 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 09:27:32 AM by friendlysoupy

It says "Funds are deposited in MT4 automatically after 1 confirmation" but I have 7+ confirmations now and deposit isn't showing up.
I made a small deposit of 0.15 btc aaaaand its gone. Grin Cry

https://blockchain.info/tx/1e5d458bc4540ff3bfe5562b4f27c5287d6ac35785d6e71e1868b94963ce9e53
http://imgur.com/mOi0KhI

STAY AWAY FROM HERE TRADERS!!!! I'm just glad I didn't deposit more.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

It says "Funds are deposited in MT4 automatically after 1 confirmation" but I have 7+ confirmations now and deposit isn't showing up.
I made a small deposit of 0.15 btc aaaaand its gone. Grin Cry

https://blockchain.info/tx/1e5d458bc4540ff3bfe5562b4f27c5287d6ac35785d6e71e1868b94963ce9e53
http://imgur.com/mOi0KhI

STAY AWAY FROM HERE TRADERS!!!! I'm just glad I didn't deposit more.

Apologies about this. Our node was disconnected from our sql database overnight due to an update causing auto deposits to break. The issue is now resolved and overnight deposits have been pushed to Metatrader.

Please check your account and confirm here.

Regards,
Evolve

Hyacinth

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

As bitcoin transaction fees tend to become exorbitant, it would be great if you could add the option of accounts denominated in Ethereum or NEM. Implementing two-step verification via google authenticator would also improve security.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 09:23:57 PM

As bitcoin transaction fees tend to become exorbitant, it would be great if you could add the option of accounts denominated in Ethereum or NEM. Implementing two-step verification via google authenticator would also improve security.

Hello Hyacinth,

Google Authenticator for withdrawals has been a 2fa option since we launched https://evolve.markets/about/security/ . If you are having issues finding the setting please contact us at support@evolve.markets .

We are currently working on implementing other deposit currencies however it's too early in the development stage to get into details.

Kind Regards,
Evolve

Financisto

Activity: 629
Merit: 767

BTC⇆XBT

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 03:20:31 AM

Hello there,

I'd like to confirm a few points:

1) What is the type of FX trading offered by your platform? Do you guys really offer Forex (Spot Market) or CFD of Forex?

2) What (type of) Forex price feed do you use? From which sources?

3) Couldn't figure out (find) your financing rates (daily or yearly) for FX pairs. Would you mind revealing that info in a more simpler way (i.e. rates per day, per month, per year)?

BTW competitors usually use something near the LIBOR/LIBID → rates that don't make it prohibitive for swing and position FX traders to operate...

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & Blacklist Compilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projects BTC ⇆ XBT ⇄ BTC BTC aka XBT aka BTC: Huh PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 If you think freedom matters, please help funding the development of these privacy projects (donating some sats): Tails Qubes OS Whonix VeraCrypt
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

Hello there,

I'd like to confirm a few points:

1) What is the type of FX trading offered by your platform? Do you guys really offer Forex (Spot Market) or CFD of Forex?

2) What (type of) Forex price feed do you use? From which sources?

3) Couldn't figure out (find) your financing rates (daily or yearly) for FX pairs. Would you mind revealing that info in a more simpler way (i.e. rates per day, per month, per year)?

BTW competitors usually use something near the LIBOR/LIBID → rates that don't make it prohibitive for swing and position FX traders to operate...

Hello Financisto,

- Our FX and Metals is real spot and our indices and some commodities are CFD.

- Our price is not a single feed so to speak, we STP via Prime of Prime setup that is an aggregate trade/price from a pool of LPs. If you want to learn more about prime of prime please look here as an example http://www.markets.saxo/solutions/prime-brokerage .

- Here's our swap rates and they are updated daily https://evolve.markets/trading/swap/ . The charge is per day and each amount is per 100k in volume ( 1 lot in mt4).

As an example our EURUSD swap is now LONG 1.96516, SHORT -6.78874 . The margin currency of EURUSD is EURO so its 1.96516 EUR per 100k as the fee/ day . So if you hold 1 lot of ERUUSD long for 1 day it will charge you $1.96516 EUR and convert this to BITS then debit it from your account. The rates we use are taken from Bloomberg then crossed with our LP provider and updated daily.

Regards,
Evolve

jag1969

Activity: 136
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:21:28 PM

i´ve traded with evolve markets last month. i couldn´t withdraw yet but i consider the experience of accounts based in btc very positive being forex trader. i´d like you offer pamm accounts. i suppose you´d be the first broker to offer pamm accounts based in btc.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

i´ve traded with evolve markets last month. i couldn´t withdraw yet but i consider the experience of accounts based in btc very positive being forex trader. i´d like you offer pamm accounts. i suppose you´d be the first broker to offer pamm accounts based in btc.

Thank you for trading with us!

We have not gotten a lot of requests for PAMM functionality so it's really low on the development list. We have the Platform capability for MAM accounts but there's extensive development needed to put it on our client site.

If you want to manage funds/multiple MT4 accounts you can try using a trade copier such as https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/2/mt4-personal-trade-copier or https://www.mt4copier.com/?utm_source=ea-coder.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=mt4-apps-page .

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Evolve

Financisto

Activity: 629
Merit: 767

BTC⇆XBT

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

Do you allow your clients to trade mini or even custom Lots?

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & Blacklist Compilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projects BTC ⇆ XBT ⇄ BTC BTC aka XBT aka BTC: Huh PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 If you think freedom matters, please help funding the development of these privacy projects (donating some sats): Tails Qubes OS Whonix VeraCrypt
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:06:52 AM

Do you allow your clients to trade mini or even custom Lots?

Hello Financisto,

Yes we do have Mini lots. You can enter any lot amount you want in the platform .

When you join the system creates a free demo account for you . We suggest trying the demo to get familiar with the lot sizing and meta trader 4 in general. https://clients.evolve.markets/join/

Regards,
Evolve

Challisto

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

I have two suggestions.

1. Set up a server with New York close 5 day week. This is what most of the market movers, institutions, are using. It's defacto the industry standard. GMT close gives six day week with an extra candle on Sunday. This makes any indicator, such as moving averages, show incorrect levels from 4 hour and above time frames. I'm aware an EA was built to try to fix it on the client side via offline charts but it works poorly: no ask line, can't switch between time frames on the offline chart requiring to have multiple charts for each time frame which in turn requires redrawing charts studies on each chart.

2. Consider periodically adjusting commission. The meteoric rise in BTC has made the commission no longer competitive. It's effectively double of what I'm currently paying with my current broker.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:58:52 PM

I have two suggestions.

1. Set up a server with New York close 5 day week. This is what most of the market movers, institutions, are using. It's defacto the industry standard. GMT close gives six day week with an extra candle on Sunday. This makes any indicator, such as moving averages, show incorrect levels from 4 hour and above time frames. I'm aware an EA was built to try to fix it on the client side via offline charts but it works poorly: no ask line, can't switch between time frames on the offline chart requiring to have multiple charts for each time frame which in turn requires redrawing charts studies on each chart.

2. Consider periodically adjusting commission. The meteoric rise in BTC has made the commission no longer competitive. It's effectively double of what I'm currently paying with my current broker.

Hello Challisto,

Thank you for the suggestions. We do update are pro forex and metals commission periodically and have been working on an automated solution that will change it according to exchange rates so there are no longer huge gaps where users could be paying too much or too little. We will look into the server time more. It would be a big change for our systems but we do understand issue you highlighted with the charts and EA programming.

Regards,
Evolve

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: