Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 12:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BipCoin, CryptoNote with Fast, Solid Transactions + profitable to mine  (Read 30970 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MWD64 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 06:58:18 AM

and daily sales are 5-15 thousand US dollars. I think people are day trading it or something.

Actually I see fake volume on cryptopia on many pairs. Not only on BIP.

What does that mean? Is it something Cryptopia is doing?

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

and daily sales are 5-15 thousand US dollars. I think people are day trading it or something.

I bet it's a witch^W exchange's craft, ask/bid appears then immediate sell/buy happens, this is how you pump volume to attract customers. Hitbtc is/have been famous for this kind of advertisement.

And the only way to buy/sell something is market buy or dump.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 07:01:51 AM

I bet it's a witch^W exchange's craft, ask/bid appears then immediate sell/buy happens, this is how you pump volume to attract customers. Hitbtc is/have been famous for this kind of advertisement.

ah. yeah. A while back it just jumped up to that one day and has been like that since. And someone had told me they were making a little money daytrading BIP, so I assumed that's what it was.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:06:15 AM

ah. yeah. A while back it just jumped up to that one day and has been like that since. And someone had told me they were making a little money daytrading BIP, so I assumed that's what it was.

All the trades are fake you can notice it by looking at action, order book is untouched, all deals simply appears out of thin air you barely will notice orders matching marking history. it's selfish trading by exchange with 0 fees indeed or just a scam by pumpers trying to show fake volume and probably pump it.
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:29:30 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 02:39:04 PM by markus124

I noticed the same. They put an order and buy or sell in a sec just to fake volume and get traders, but i have to say that alot of these coin end up pumping.
intec

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:19:21 PM

http://bip.crypto-coins.club/ not paying, address : bip1ihXTNczAXgbo5U6UnijVGXNrnoWBCFzQZjFhFV1kaxmt9ZNwXuW3DDAg5RwFxzGmd1htPyDaTS2 iiRkJXvJT4M8qbUSs8n

0 on stats, 0 received.
rancemo

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:26:11 PM

http://bip.crypto-coins.club/ not paying, address : bip1ihXTNczAXgbo5U6UnijVGXNrnoWBCFzQZjFhFV1kaxmt9ZNwXuW3DDAg5RwFxzGmd1htPyDaTS2 iiRkJXvJT4M8qbUSs8n

0 on stats, 0 received.

How long have you been mining? You won't see a balance until after 60 blocks or roughly two hours and won't get a payment until reaching a balance of 1 BIP.
intec

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:35:54 PM

0 on stats, 0 received.

How long have you been mining? You won't see a balance until after 60 blocks or roughly two hours and won't get a payment until reaching a balance of 1 BIP.

I mined with 30kh/s for like 2/3 hours using nicehash. Either its an issue with the pool or ...

EDIT- starting to pay now.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

Need help please Dev. Or actually anyone mining. I'm claymore minor it does not recognize the wallet address and only supports dash and monero and 4 others. How do I mine other coins ? I have the latest version. It's not a driver problem theubuo to date. Iy just won't accept the address. Please help thanks.
If you mean Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL (or newer), add in your .bat file:
Code:
-allpools 1

I have all coin 1 . But I'm using the config files so if I change the .Bat file will it work ? I thought it would not make any difference. Thanks for helping though I appreciate it. Hopefully I can get it working I haven't tried changing the .Bat file but I will soon then get to mining ^^

sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

All the trades are fake you can notice it by looking at action, order book is untouched, all deals simply appears out of thin air you barely will notice orders matching marking history. it's selfish trading by exchange with 0 fees indeed or just a scam by pumpers trying to show fake volume and probably pump it.
[/quote]

Stop talking like a weirdo!!!  prove this stupid shit before you start sounding like CNN ya fake news fk lol!

DOTCoin
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

Stop talking like a weirdo!!!  prove this stupid shit before you start sounding like CNN ya fake news fk lol!

lol. I'm a dev on this coin and I trust sammy007 to be correct. He's the smartest guy in the room.

rancemo

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

Stop talking like a weirdo!!!  prove this stupid shit before you start sounding like CNN ya fake news fk lol!

All you have to do is watch it to see the fake volume. There are legit trades, but very few. If it's not Cryptopia doing it, someone is throwing away a lot of money in fees.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 06:25:52 PM

All you have to do is watch it to see the fake volume. There are legit trades, but very few. If it's not Cryptopia doing it, someone is throwing away a lot of money in fees.

Also, the "volume" went WAY down the day after Sammy pointed this out on here.

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:31:11 PM

any news for new exchange? i think Bipcoin need a big exchange for now. bittrex or polo will help us lost Grin haha
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

any news for new exchange? i think Bipcoin need a big exchange for now. bittrex or polo will help us lost Grin haha

we wrote them all. If you know anyone there, drop them a note please.

Thank you.

Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:28:32 AM

I think you are wrong. Cryptopia not playing that ever. I am in Cryptopia for two years or more and I have never seen manipulation. . . You do not contemplate the possibility of "C.A.T traderbot" and some people with 20-30 btc to play and take out dividends in an easy way, because I see large volume and expensive, but fast and cheap purchases, with a lot of profit with few moves. You also do not contemplate the possibility that internal exchange currency 'DOT' has given great benefits to investors and these reinvest in ALT's business. I repeat, Cryptopia is the most friendly, fresh and honest exchange you can find, with a big difference.
If you have doubts because I come from puppy-socks, I'll tell you that I'm probably the bad ass of Cryptopia.
You have a good day Smiley

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

I think you are wrong. Cryptopia not playing that ever. I am in Cryptopia for two years or more and I have never seen manipulation. . . You do not contemplate the possibility of "C.A.T traderbot" and some people with 20-30 btc to play and take out dividends in an easy way, because I see large volume and expensive, but fast and cheap purchases, with a lot of profit with few moves. You also do not contemplate the possibility that internal exchange currency 'DOT' has given great benefits to investors and these reinvest in ALT's business. I repeat, Cryptopia is the most friendly, fresh and honest exchange you can find, with a big difference.
If you have doubts because I come from puppy-socks, I'll tell you that I'm probably the bad ass of Cryptopia.
You have a good day Smiley

I do know that two people have told me they were making money day trading BipCoin.

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

New BipPool  Grin

http://notepool.pw/bip/

Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:02:19 PM

A shame about its 2% fee. Sadly, it may not last very long given the others are at 1%. :/

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 09:48:41 PM

A shame about its 2% fee. Sadly, it may not last very long given the others are at 1%. :/

Good point. But not mine and I don't know who made it. Maybe they'll read this and wise up.

If I were starting a pool, I'd make it ZERO percent fee for the first month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: