Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
valerie_zurich

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:52:17 PM

What do you think about QTUM's volatility? Come comment on our daily chart segment.

Chart source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/qtum/btc/bittrex/today

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kadachi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:22:00 PM

It is nice to see QTM rebound a little.
Bachantalk

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:51:41 PM

are we supposed to send out tokens to an exchange today? I tried.......it says  Transaction with the same hash was already imported......is it that difficult to send from myether to bittrex? 
Tasunko

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:46:27 AM

Hello, devs, as I see there is very bad news for people who are late with withdrawal of funds

关于部分项目清退的通知(2017-09-07):
依照监管部门的监管方针,应通过ICO365平台开展过项目的项目主体要求,ICO365的清退工作正在有序进行中。

1. 截止到9月6日晚上12点,已完成退币项目包括:芯链、借贷链、星云(包括星云秒杀)、唯链、波场,已将您参投时所投入的ETH全额退回到您的365账户中,即日起可以提取ETH。

2. 其他已确认清退并在沟通清退处理方案的项目:路印、QTUM、RTS、ICOCOIN、INS、BTM、FID、UBC、SWFTC、ELC、WTC、IPC、YOYOW、ugChain、ZGC 。

3. 其他还在联系项目方对接沟通中的项目:AE 。

4. 依照监管公告要求,凡有余额在ICO365平台的项目用户,都会联系项目方安排清退,已提币和未发币的项目用户,我们也已经在联系项目方,让项目方统一安排清退方案。

5. 除了ETH、BTC可以正常提币,清退处理期间,其他币种的提币申请全部暂停。敬请谅解。

So I want to ask you if you could help us to get our tokens back, This is not a normal situation, we belived in you and your team when you took the first steps, also we invested our money near 6 months ago, during this time you did an excelent job and soon you will launch working product, but many people here very sad, because of situation with ico platforms in China. Do you thinking about how to help us? Could you launch website after you get back our tokens and could you sell them to us for the ico rate?

Or maybe if Ico platforms will decide to steal our tokens and dont refund you with them, so it will be the good idea to made hard fork of the network as it was made by Ethereum founders after The Dao hack. For you it is more easy as there isn't so many customers and you are in the process of starting the Main Network. We happy for you, but dont leave us alone in this difficult situation.

As for me  I have just lost half of my money with btc-e.com website, who's founders promise that they will return the remaining half half in next few months. Also I have big debts and 2 small children.
If I lose my qtum tokens, I will need to sell our home to pay for debts.

I can give you my login details to account on ico365.com website or show you video from it, also I can show you transactions of my investment in your crowdsale and give you access to my bitcoin wallet.

I belive in you. You have a big and strong team, so I know you cant forget your supporters

When will I get my tokens or at least the answer to dozens of my letters

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:59:02 AM

Hello, devs, as I see there is very bad news for people who are late with withdrawal of funds

关于部分项目清退的通知(2017-09-07):
依照监管部门的监管方针,应通过ICO365平台开展过项目的项目主体要求,ICO365的清退工作正在有序进行中。

1. 截止到9月6日晚上12点,已完成退币项目包括:芯链、借贷链、星云(包括星云秒杀)、唯链、波场,已将您参投时所投入的ETH全额退回到您的365账户中,即日起可以提取ETH。

2. 其他已确认清退并在沟通清退处理方案的项目:路印、QTUM、RTS、ICOCOIN、INS、BTM、FID、UBC、SWFTC、ELC、WTC、IPC、YOYOW、ugChain、ZGC 。

3. 其他还在联系项目方对接沟通中的项目:AE 。

4. 依照监管公告要求,凡有余额在ICO365平台的项目用户,都会联系项目方安排清退,已提币和未发币的项目用户,我们也已经在联系项目方,让项目方统一安排清退方案。

5. 除了ETH、BTC可以正常提币,清退处理期间,其他币种的提币申请全部暂停。敬请谅解。

So I want to ask you if you could help us to get our tokens back, This is not a normal situation, we belived in you and your team when you took the first steps, also we invested our money near 6 months ago, during this time you did an excelent job and soon you will launch working product, but many people here very sad, because of situation with ico platforms in China. Do you thinking about how to help us? Could you launch website after you get back our tokens and could you sell them to us for the ico rate?

Or maybe if Ico platforms will decide to steal our tokens and dont refund you with them, so it will be the good idea to made hard fork of the network as it was made by Ethereum founders after The Dao hack. For you it is more easy as there isn't so many customers and you are in the process of starting the Main Network. We happy for you, but dont leave us alone in this difficult situation.

As for me  I have just lost half of my money with btc-e.com website, who's founders promise that they will return the remaining half half in next few months. Also I have big debts and 2 small children.
If I lose my qtum tokens, I will need to sell our home to pay for debts.

I can give you my login details to account on ico365.com website or show you video from it, also I can show you transactions of my investment in your crowdsale and give you access to my bitcoin wallet.

I belive in you. You have a big and strong team, so I know you cant forget your supporters

When will I get my tokens or at least the answer to dozens of my letters

We have begun to contact the people affected by ICO365 and Bizhongchou. Please make sure you e-mail swap@qtum.org and foundation@qtum.org and we will contact you within 1-3 weeks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:02:02 AM

Patrick mentioned on Telegram just now that Gate.io is participating in the Qtum ERC20 to Main Network swap

Here's what he said:

"Gate.io exchange are supporting Qtum Swap now:
1 register at https://gate.io/ and login your account
2 deposit your Qtum ERC20 token use this link: https://gate.io/myaccount/deposit/QTUM_ETH
3 when you withdraw, you will get mainnet Qtum coin and then you can stake !
(Qtum mainnet address start with Q)
Download Qtum mainnet wallet here:
https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases/tag/mainnet-ignition-v1.0.2                   Already tested on gate.io, after you deposit Qtum ERC20 token, you will get mainnet Qtum coin immediately, and you can withdraw right now and start to stake. 😊  and it's working right now, so you want get your mainnet coin, you can do it right now.

Gate.io - The Gate of Blockchain Assets Exchange
Gate.io is a bitcoin exchange platform which supports bitcoin, BTC, litecoin, LTC, FTC, feathercoin namecoin, ppcoin, terracoin, freicoin, NMC, TRC, FRC, PPC trading.
"

spyfire

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

anyone know if there are any staking pools available / in work
staysafe.pl

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

Where should i put my qtum token to get POS rewards?
On myetherwallet??
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

so can i withdraw my qtum coins now?  im on cryptopia exchange. thanks
dura ace

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:20:49 PM

Same question. Bittrex
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

If you would like to stake, you will need to download the Qtum Ignition main network wallet from our github.

Please make sure you have swapped your Qtum ERC20 tokens before sending to this main network wallet. Before sending any tokens, be sure that the wallet is encrypted and backed up.

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:46:15 PM

If you would like to stake, you will need to download the Qtum Ignition main network wallet from our github.

Please make sure you have swapped your Qtum ERC20 tokens before sending to this main network wallet. Before sending any tokens, be sure that the wallet is encrypted and backed up.

how do we know if it swapped or not?  ive opened up a ticket at cryptopia and they have not responded to my concern...dont want to send my coins unless i know for sure that the swap occurred at cryptopia...
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:07:38 PM

nice to see Qtum is become big !

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:19:24 PM

skycoin make his own decision! he is smart and never listen to the fud.

i will buy some skycoin to show my support, same time i am holding all my Qtum !

Quote from: skycoin on March 16, 2017, 04:54:31 PM

- https://qtum.org

Qtum, will probably replace ethereum because it is simpler and has fewer problems. The UXTO model is much cleaner. They have a lot of previous developers and have already done two previous coins and are the best team I have seen so far.

I won't trust dev that promoting qtum-SCAM.....

I have not looked at qtum's code.

We know the qtum founder and he is one of the largest investors in Skycoin from four years ago, before qtum or any of this. Some of the people around him are legendary scammers, but he is not a scammer.

I think Patricks role in the bitbay situation is exaggerated. I read through the arguments and it just sounds like drama.

Many of the people in the Bitcoin community are sociopaths. They often steal things or cause drama, then immediately blame it or scapegoat it on someone else. They are not even done stealing the money, before they go on campaign of moral indignation against the fall person.

I think Patrick was blamed for Bitbay because his personality makes him an easy victim for sociopaths and the human predators in the bitcoin community. There are people walking around, sizing people up and trying to determine whether they can manipulate someone, setup a scam, steal things and who is going to be gullible or a fall person.

If you knew the people involved, you would understand what the social dynamic is.

>Also how can you be so confident qtum is going to replace ETH based on it's tech when they haven't released code yet?

Ethereum is using an accounts model, like Ripple. Which is anti-blockchain and anti-privacy and very traceable. It is against the philosophy of Bitcoin.

All coins going forward will be on the UXTO model and it is best practice for blockchain. Moving turing complete smart contracts off of accounts model and onto UXTO is extremely important and that is what qtum appears to be doing.

We need to figure out how to do general computation on a UXTO model. Instead of being restrained to the Ripple/Ethereum accounts model.

I think they will get closer to the goal, but only get there part way
- thin client for smart contracts (major limitation for existing system)
- moving smart contracts onto UXTO (major milestone)

I do not know if qtum has succeeded, but they seem to be going in right direction. I talked to one of their technical leads and they were focused on "Getting it working with something we can do now" and then incremental improvement over time. So first implementing the Ethereum virtual machine on top of UXTO, then working out the research problems for a native turing complete UXTO language later.

I do not know if there is a way to full UXTO while still having "gas". I think you will need to get rid of the "gas". In the ethereum model to take full advantage. I do not know if qtum will be able to go far enough in doing that, but is heading in the correct direction.

Ethereum tries to be both a token and a computer.
- we started with pure tokens (Bitcoin)
- then we added a computer to the tokens (Ethereum)
- now we just trying to figure out how to build  pure computer on UXTO
- Then once we have the computer, the tokens or coins just become a program or entity running on this "distributed computer"

Bitcoin, Ethereum, qtum, byteballs, etc are just stepping stones. Towards a final solution. None of these will exist or be relevant in ten years. We are in an age of transition and I am looking at the projects that are getting closer to the goal, in a pure mathematical sense.

Even Skycoin is being ripped up and its foundations constantly rewritten when it is advantageous to do so. Bitcoin is static and relatively unchanging, while Ethereum has been able to get the community to accept constant small changes.

Skycoin is on a punctuated equilibrium model, where we do bug fixes and polishing, then completely rip up and rebuild the foundation as needed, then go back to bug fixes and polishing.

Right now, we are exploring new networking primitives and the advantage of immutable data structures, but are still on blockchain. Putting EVM on UXTO is heading towards immutable data structures from the perspective of computation, while we are heading towards immutable data structures from the path of consensus, networking and simplifying object synchronization protocols.

One of the pilots that is being spun out of that project is the distibuted, peer-to-peer social media platform built upon immutable data structures and peer-to-peer object replication. For this Skycoin chose a public key, cryptographic publisher/subscriber model and DAG immutable object tree. While Ethereum's project chose a Kadmelia DHT block storage model.

Ignoring the individuals and the drama, I am just looking at the "future direction" and who is heading in that direction.

>Also how can you be so confident qtum is going to replace ETH based on it's tech when they haven't released code yet?

I am not confident it will replace Ethereum. At the start, it will be equivalent to ethereum in terms of being able to run the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) on top of qtum with UXTO. Then they will do a native language.

It will depend on the implementation. I do not know if qtum has succeeded, but they seem to be going in right direction.

Similarly, Byteballs may fail or may not exist in ten years, but they are pioneering the first experiments into replacing the Blockchain with a DAG. Which we have been considering for several years now.

Similarly, Bitcoin was the first but people are getting used to the idea that it will not be the final or best cryptocurrency. That it was just the first generation and that we can build better and improve it substantially.

just comeby and say thank you.  Smiley

looking forward to buy some skycoin through ico

or through meshnet mining?

running farm worldwide
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:09:53 PM

worth read

Valemount Advisors
 Research & Advisory Services

Quantum: Defining the Blockchain Economy in Asia

https://www.valemount.io/qtum/

BitClave Chooses Qtum For Blockchain Foundation

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/04/bitclave-chooses-qtum-blockchain-foundation/amp/

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

I'm still waiting for the price of Qtum to start going up. Hopefully soon the price will go way up.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:35:04 AM

I'm the one  who participated in the signature campaign. my signing party. and things have progressed much more smoothly and seriously than I expected in the campaign. I also think about investing in the coin they will supply, if they are serious.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:05:48 AM

so can i withdraw my qtum coins now?  im on cryptopia exchange. thanks

Cryptopia is not one of the exchanges that is participating in the swap. If you left your QTUM on Cryptopia, then your coins were not swapped.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:12:42 AM

Hi guys, whats do you think about QTUM? It's a good time to enter in long position?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

Hi guys, whats do you think about QTUM? It's a good time to enter in long position?

From my opinion QTUM is next big thing this is a big platform so if anyone interested to stake this for long term than I would like to suggest this is right time to invest and keep supporting this. I think next year it will be amazing project when this project will get more attention.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: