Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0% Fee Claymore Miner Bundle!  (Read 10201 times)
ccccccc7

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:21:49 AM

His no fee version just does nothing here apart from stop miner from starting and apparently he refuses to fix it because I email him saying his software was crap, what does that say it just a scam he can't do what he says and refuses refund that's a scam lock this thread before others loose money

The 1% ZEC miner does the same thing - restarts every 5-10 mins.

I'm not sure if this is how it should work but I get higher avg hash rate on the pool so I assume it is meant to do that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chown.multi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:29:50 AM

His no fee version just does nothing here apart from stop miner from starting and apparently he refuses to fix it because I email him saying his software was crap, what does that say it just a scam he can't do what he says and refuses refund that's a scam lock this thread before others loose money

I'm not sure if this is how it should work but I get higher avg hash rate on the pool so I assume it is meant to do that

It's NOT how it should work, restarting the miner instance every 5-10 minutes takes away much more than it gives.
Then it's better to use the -nofee option or to just let it mine it's fee every hour.

I got the real thing for you, and it's not restarting the miner lol
ccccccc7

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:18:42 AM

It's NOT how it should work, restarting the miner instance every 5-10 minutes takes away much more than it gives.
Then it's better to use the -nofee option or to just let it mine it's fee every hour.

Then what is this nonsense that SMOD is selling!?!

And why am I getting a high avg hash rate on the pool?

If I am loosing 17280 Seconds a day to restarts and 816 seconds to dev fee means I would be loosing 301 mins or 5 hours. 20% daily mining

Claymore I will loose 1728 seconds or 28 mins 2% daily mining

I am not reporting 20% loss when using the 1% miner so I don't understand how this can be true

Care to explain this SMOD?
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:36:58 AM

Grin !!!!! Thank You for supporting my issue !!!!! Grin
Shocked What a great customer service  Shocked
THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE CLOSED

That's pretty damning. Guess someone might not know their way around a disassembler/debugger.

In addition to this, this just uncovered the cards being held.

Now all Claymore has to do in his next release is randomize when the miner mines his dev fee's and your "mod" is useless.

That's gonna suck for Claymore to do in terms of work and for the rest of us who actually see if the fee's are working appropriately because it will be random.

Those of you paying for or considering paying for this type of hack are probably wasting your money because if I was Claymore right now, I probably already knew the above and have been working on a way to permanently break it.

Now that this info is public information, it's just a matter of time.
chown.multi

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:42:09 AM

If you want to waste your time restarting the miner here's a script from giggle , it has no trojans in it Cheesy

@echo off
echo -------------------------------------------------------------------
echo Simple script to restart your miner software after a period of time
echo -------------------------------------------------------------------
echo:
set executable=minerd.exe
set commandline=--freq=1150 --gc3355=\\.\COM1 --url=stratum+tcp://eu2.multipool.us:7777 --userpass=yourworker.1:password
set runforseconds=14400
set restartinseconds=10
set /a counter=0
:start
start "Miner Window" %executable% %commandline%
echo:
echo The software will run for %runforseconds% seconds
timeout %runforseconds%
taskkill /f /im %executable%
echo:
echo Restarting the software in %restartinseconds% seconds (%counter%)
timeout %restartinseconds%
set /a counter+=1
echo:
echo:
goto start
_ZET_

Activity: 299

Crypto mining company | Mining pools

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 11:49:29 AM

What!? Restarting miner every few minutes is the simplest way to lose much more hashrate than dev fee takes.

Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:52:41 AM

Then what is this nonsense that SMOD is selling!?!

And why am I getting a high avg hash rate on the pool?

If I am loosing 17280 Seconds a day to restarts and 816 seconds to dev fee means I would be loosing 301 mins or 5 hours. 20% daily mining

Claymore I will loose 1728 seconds or 28 mins 2% daily mining

I am not reporting 20% loss when using the 1% miner so I don't understand how this can be true

Care to explain this SMOD?
you should not be paying for software that just stops the miner when dev fee starts I asked smod about that before I bought his mod and he told me if his software stoped the miner it's because of user intervention i.e. User asking miner to stop, one user here asked for a command line mod and I went with that option and got software that did nothing apart from stop Claymore miner if run from within same folder, he says I have loads of happy customers but I pointed out no one had posted saying so lol when miner software did not work he said I have your bitcoin you have my software end off!!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:03:44 PM

Grin !!!!! Thank You for supporting my issue !!!!! Grin
Shocked What a great customer service  Shocked
THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE CLOSED

That's pretty damning. Guess someone might not know their way around a disassembler/debugger.

This means he actually did nothing. Other guys already figured this out long time ago. He is selling some bullshit that you can find for free. What a guy lol.
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:57:40 PM

I just don't get it, people can download his mod and try it.. they did not notice that all it does is restart ?

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:05:42 PM

I just don't get it, people can download his mod and try it.. they did not notice that all it does is restart ?
He is PM forum members says he cracked Claymore miner and has a no fee mod that turns of fee and when you don't reply he keeps lowering price, I paid 0.1 bitcoin for xmas special which after paying he tried increasing cost to 0.3 but others have posted paying 1.5 bitcoin for software that does nothing, I opened a threat at zcash forum to warn others mine does not even restart miner but stops miner completely it's likely Claymore is on to him with latest release and blocked his hack and he's still selling anyway saying it's working with latest release
Viscoat

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:41:21 PM

He is PM forum members says he cracked Claymore miner and has a no fee mod that turns of fee and when you don't reply he keeps lowering price, I paid 0.1 bitcoin for xmas special which after paying he tried increasing cost to 0.3 but others have posted paying 1.5 bitcoin for software that does nothing, I opened a threat at zcash forum to warn others mine does not even restart miner but stops miner completely it's likely Claymore is on to him with latest release and blocked his hack and he's still selling anyway saying it's working with latest release

That is not a good practice.
Eyedol-X

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:47:46 PM

For those that lost BTC or $$ purchasing this "mod"

I'm sorry but those of you trying cheat Claymore out of his fee's for his miner have no sympathy from me for your losses of bitcoin. You were warned by myself and others.

A cheat calling out a thief in public isn't going to really hold much merit. Suck it up, you tried to cheat and lost.

I hope those of you that lost BTC from this cheating experience have learned something from your mistake. If you feel you must cheat the system to get what you want, just change the system and make your own miner rather than cheat the creator and ride on the coat tails of someone else's hard work.
ccccccc7

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:04:40 PM

I'm sorry but those of you trying cheat Claymore out of his fee's for his miner have no sympathy from me for your losses of bitcoin. You were warned by myself and others.

A cheat calling out a thief in public isn't going to really hold much merit. Suck it up, you tried to cheat and lost.

I hope those of you that lost BTC from this cheating experience have learned something from your mistake. If you feel you must cheat the system to get what you want, just change the system and make your own miner rather than cheat the creator and ride on the coat tails of someone else's hard work.

Who actually paid this guy?
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:21:03 PM

we could have kept our mouths shut and sucked it up like you say which would have caused others to loose money to this thief so rather than saying nothing we have tried to help others,as for calling us cheats I suppose there is always going to be someone like ur self that can't grasp that some of us might feel after using Claymore software for last couple of years and always paying his fee that we feel we have paid more than enough for the privilege considering most of us are using multiple rigs and paying fee for each, maybe if Claymore provide an option to buy his software with multiple licenses that would help the community better, just look at his earnings and realise he has become rich with his software, if you had to pay a percentage of your earnings to Microsoft I think you would not be happy plus can you honestly say you don't use cracked software,windows or download a movie or watch for free this is no different apart from fact for me running 5 mining rigs I pay 10% of my small earnings in fee to Claymore, people like you are good at judging others by fail to realise you do the same things, we are speaking out to help others I don't give a dam about loosing 0.1 bitcoin but I do care about others been fooled by him
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:22:05 PM

I don't think claymore is even trying to stop this since it's not really a hack. He is just restarting miner in order to avoid fee. That way you will lose even more than paying claymore for what he's done (developed a great miner)
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:43:57 PM

I don't think claymore is even trying to stop this since it's not really a hack. He is just restarting miner in order to avoid fee. That way you will lose even more than paying claymore for what he's done (developed a great miner)
No you are probably right, Claymore provides the no fee option with lose of some speed so he's happy for us to use his software without paying the only difference is with hack you get the few extra s/s but I have always paid never tried no fee option
smod (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:52:05 PM

It does a little more than what a .bat could do. At least everything is out in the open and everyone is still using it. I did release something of use to big miners. Even saving any percent to them is worth it. Just because you guys don't like the small increase in profit, doesn't mean it won't benefit the big farmers. Which it is. So i've stopped fighting you small home miners. You either use it or you don't honestly.

Talking about it is a waste of time if you don't use it.
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:01:11 PM

It does a little more than what a .bat could do. At least everything is out in the open and everyone is still using it. I did release something of use to big miners. Even saving any percent to them is worth it. Just because you guys don't like the small increase in profit, doesn't mean it won't benefit the big farmers. Which it is. So i've stopped fighting you small home miners. You either use it or you don't honestly.

Talking about it is a waste of time if you don't use it.
what about those you provide no fee software that does not work and fails to do anything will you be providing refund?
That's a joke we know your a scammer and would never give our bitcoin back!
smod (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:22:09 PM

You guys are all a joke.

First of all, the restarting is for something else. But okay, if you wanted to, you could change how many times the miner restarts per hour and it will still work. So your assumptions are horrible. My mod is the only legal way to do this. If you redirect shares, it violates the license, therefore illegal. But okay. If you guys say so.

You guys want a refund after using the 1% and then paying for a 0% and expecting everything to change? This makes no sense. Also, everyone here is ungrateful, and i'm out. Anyone who cares about improving the mod or contributing, PM me.
Eyedol-X

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:01:58 PM

we could have kept our mouths shut and sucked it up like you say which would have caused others to loose money to this thief.

so rather than saying nothing we have tried to help others,as for calling us cheats I suppose there is always going to be someone like ur self that can't grasp that some of us might feel after using Claymore software for last couple of years and always paying his fee that we feel we have paid more than enough for the privilege considering most of us are using multiple rigs and paying fee for each, maybe if Claymore provide an option to buy his software with multiple licenses that would help the community better, just look at his earnings and realise he has become rich with his software, if you had to pay a percentage of your earnings to Microsoft I think you would not be happy plus can you honestly say you don't use cracked software,windows or download a movie or watch for free this is no different apart from fact for me running 5 mining rigs I pay 10% of my small earnings in fee to Claymore, people like you are good at judging others by fail to realise you do the same things, we are speaking out to help others I don't give a dam about loosing 0.1 bitcoin but I do care about others been fooled by him

For the record, I have multiple rigs and I support the continued to development of Claymores miners by accepting the fee's. Do I wish the fee's were less? Certainly but Claymore decides what he feels is fair for the work he puts into a miner and as the user of the miner I have to accept the fact that he's being fair about it.

As many have pointed out there is already a nofee option in some of his miners.

If you do anything to circumvent his fee system otherwise, is simply, cheating. It's not calling it anything more than it is.

I appreciate you trying to warn others with your bad experience but your prior posts come off as someone who got cheated by a thief and is looking for revenge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: