Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129048 times)
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:33:45 PM

Mercury is growing day by day. Thank you for the free coins.

As I think all DAR coins will be burned, only the MER will remain for transactions.. This is very valuable COIN

Is there a separate bitcointalk thread for Mercury?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swimswithwhales

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:29:20 PM

Hello everyone! I am relatively new to DAR, but have been watching the project since pre ICO. Whoops missed out on this gem didn't I! Anyway, I have now accumulated a decent amount of coins and am currently catching up on the NXT blockchain. I had a couple of quick questions and I appreciate any help you guys may have to offer.

1.I have been reading BCT since Sept of '16, but have finally decided to log in and would love to have DAR as my first signature.Is the signature campaign still going on?  If there is a bounty, that would be great, but even if that is over, I would still like to have DAR as my first signature. Thanks for any help directing me to the proper link, I see others, but was hoping to get the current one and right one if possible.

2. Once the blockchain catches up, I would like to move my coins to my wallet. I have only downloaded the Stratis wallet, so I don't have much to compare to. My question is, that my anti virus has been going off alot, as I catchup on the NXT blockchain. Is this normal?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I again, appreciate any and all help. I am excited to join you guys on what I expect to be a great ride!

1. Campaign is over dude
2. Dont turn off your antivirus
3. Keep reading  

LOL thanks man. I guess a better question would be, Did anyone else receive multiple "threats" from thier anti-virus when catching up on the NXT blockchain? Just wandering how safe it is.

Also, I will keep reading. Thanks for the advice.

If you download Nxt from the official channels it's safe. Some anti-virus software are overreacting. Mine has that too. Download Nxt from https://nxt.org.

Another question: What's the difference between Mercury (on Waves) and DAR?

https://faq.darcr.us/showcat.html

Darcrus can be seen as the share representing the value of Sigwo Technologies. Darcrus itself does not have any functionality as a 'product', it is purely a trade token. 10% of the net profits of Sigwo Technologies will be used to buy Darcrus of the market and burn it. So the supply will decrease.

Mercury is a public token used to link the private Jupiter network to the public Waves blockchain.

Thanks Khilone, I cannot believe this, but I just didn't link the "asset" concept. I have looked at coinmarketcap almost everyday since September too. LOL! I am lucky I can read charts a little better. I have read many of your posts, as Strat was one of the first crypto projects I got into and I have always appreciated your comments. Thanks again and heres to a great 2017 for DAR and Strat!
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

I will hold till price hits 1.85$ each Cheesy

This is price were i can cover my lost in crypto.. hopefully!
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:39:27 PM

Hello everyone! I am relatively new to DAR, but have been watching the project since pre ICO. Whoops missed out on this gem didn't I! Anyway, I have now accumulated a decent amount of coins and am currently catching up on the NXT blockchain. I had a couple of quick questions and I appreciate any help you guys may have to offer.

1.I have been reading BCT since Sept of '16, but have finally decided to log in and would love to have DAR as my first signature.Is the signature campaign still going on?  If there is a bounty, that would be great, but even if that is over, I would still like to have DAR as my first signature. Thanks for any help directing me to the proper link, I see others, but was hoping to get the current one and right one if possible.

2. Once the blockchain catches up, I would like to move my coins to my wallet. I have only downloaded the Stratis wallet, so I don't have much to compare to. My question is, that my anti virus has been going off alot, as I catchup on the NXT blockchain. Is this normal?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I again, appreciate any and all help. I am excited to join you guys on what I expect to be a great ride!

1. Campaign is over dude
2. Dont turn off your antivirus
3. Keep reading  

LOL thanks man. I guess a better question would be, Did anyone else receive multiple "threats" from thier anti-virus when catching up on the NXT blockchain? Just wandering how safe it is.

Also, I will keep reading. Thanks for the advice.

If you download Nxt from the official channels it's safe. Some anti-virus software are overreacting. Mine has that too. Download Nxt from https://nxt.org.

Another question: What's the difference between Mercury (on Waves) and DAR?

https://faq.darcr.us/showcat.html

Darcrus can be seen as the share representing the value of Sigwo Technologies. Darcrus itself does not have any functionality as a 'product', it is purely a trade token. 10% of the net profits of Sigwo Technologies will be used to buy Darcrus of the market and burn it. So the supply will decrease.

Mercury is a public token used to link the private Jupiter network to the public Waves blockchain.

Thanks Khilone, I cannot believe this, but I just didn't link the "asset" concept. I have looked at coinmarketcap almost everyday since September too. LOL! I am lucky I can read charts a little better. I have read many of your posts, as Strat was one of the first crypto projects I got into and I have always appreciated your comments. Thanks again and heres to a great 2017 for DAR and Strat!

Anytime Smiley and thanks for the kind words. A great 2017 for both it will be.
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

It should be mentioned on the site FAQ that 10% of net profits are used to buy tokens and burn them, increasing the value of the token, making it a currency that will appreciate and not just a trading token.

I didn't know that, and now that i do, i'm happy i invested in Dar  Grin
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 03:00:16 AM

'yoyoamigo' will no longer be doing any recaps due to new errands, work and other commitments.
You may read his message
here

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

It should be mentioned on the site FAQ that 10% of net profits are used to buy tokens and burn them, increasing the value of the token, making it a currency that will appreciate and not just a trading token.

I didn't know that, and now that i do, i'm happy i invested in Dar  Grin

It turns out that only a few coins will remain and the cost of them can be great.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
justone123

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:24:37 PM

'yoyoamigo' will no longer be doing any recaps due to new errands, work and other commitments.
You may read his message
here

Sad to see you stop, thanks for the recaps though!
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

Nice stabilization on Bittrex, sell wall is really small at the moment  Grin
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:07:37 PM

The lesser the total supply will be the more it will be worth and reality is that people don't know about this fact due to their general behavior of not giving some part of their times to read and understand where they are entering. My point of view is also clear that we will see DAR tokens gaining huge volume and value gradually over the time.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:39:48 PM

The lesser the total supply will be the more it will be worth and reality is that people don't know about this fact due to their general behavior of not giving some part of their times to read and understand where they are entering. My point of view is also clear that we will see DAR tokens gaining huge volume and value gradually over the time.

True, even now, at full supply, the price of about $0.20 per coin is really low. Hopefully it comes on the first page of coinmarketcap, i think a lot depends on this, because people tend to watch the first 50 coins, or at most the first page. Then the next ones aren't really frequently observed.

On topic: Would you advise me to keep any coins in a wallet? I wouldn't want to miss something like that Mercury airdrop Tongue
justone123

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

I believe there will be no more airdrops  Lips sealed

Only way to get Mercury/Darcrus is to buy it from the exchange. And now would be a good time to do so at the dip, i guess  Grin
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:06:49 AM

Down to 11k- do not buy now
justone123

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:40:09 AM

What do you mean Shocked? It's at 16,5k Satoshi. Were it 11k i'd put in all of my btc  Grin
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:01:26 AM

What do you mean Shocked? It's at 16,5k Satoshi. Were it 11k i'd put in all of my btc  Grin

maybe he meant it will go down to 11k..andn dont buy niw, buy when it reaches 11k

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
LiV3WiR3

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:57:59 AM

^It's bound to go down much more. It rose up too fast with just hype and smoke, and without any significant news or development. Now, there are many more sellers than buyers in the market who want to take profit. Look at the 1day long-term charts to get a better picture. The downtrend has just started. Everything Dumps, even BTC!
Costaric

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

^It's bound to go down much more. It rose up too fast with just hype and smoke, and without any significant news or development. Now, there are many more sellers than buyers in the market who want to take profit. Look at the 1day long-term charts to get a better picture. The downtrend has just started. Everything Dumps, even BTC!

Lol BTC is at an all time high!
justone123

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:48:11 PM

Yada yada... +10% today, talk about going down...

On long term i doubt this will go down, i mean ofcourse there was a pump and correction after, but this coin is starting to gain attraction, it was kind of in the shadow before and those of us who noticed it before the adoption are very happy now. I'm prett sure many people will see the potential of this coin, the marketcap is relatively low compared to some other overpriced altcoins.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:51:28 PM

On long term i doubt this will go down, i mean ofcourse there was a pump and correction after, but this coin is starting to gain attraction, it was kind of in the shadow before and those of us who noticed it before the adoption are very happy now. I'm prett sure many people will see the potential of this coin, the marketcap is relatively low compared to some other overpriced altcoins.

This coin traveled so far now when compared from its ICO few months ago. I can remember that I got interested to it when its price is only at 3k sats? And now, it's hovering over 16k sats? Man, that's some good profit there. We are seeing some selldowns for now but this is basically normal. BTC is rallying hard and we should expect some money from alts to go to BTC. Just hold your coins and wait for its price to climb again.
LiV3WiR3

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:22:53 PM

If it was up to the fan-boys, every Alt would start rocketing at a 90 degree angle and never come back lol..  xD
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: