Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129048 times)
danniel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:53:59 PM

what's the development progresss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anklesinvidious

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

How many threads does this coin need?
passageasterisk

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:15:43 PM

Looks promissing!
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:30:10 PM

what's the development progresss

Better check https://www.darcr.us/ . Saw there is an link to their discord channel to stay up to date with their latest news and updates.

GTR_JOEY

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:47:08 AM

Hello guys, I am a new visitor here on Bitcointalk,

Could somebody please help me with what is going on with this coin?! I got totally screwed, I was away for 2 months on the seas and coming back barely got my coins out of bittrex.

Now the price of the coin is literally rock bottom zero and even worse there are no exchange no orders no volume nothing. Why was it removed?

So I guess for all purpose this coin is dead now ?

I am holding a large bag of 20000 darcrus here with no clue what to do.. I put it on waves and there is not even a single order of any size

Bittrex and Darcrus really screwed me over,

Reason I invested in Darcrus versus other coins was

A. It was a bittrex coin
B. There was genuine buzz with regular developer news letter,
C. Coin swap, all coming up back then generating a lot of excitement around.

I went away for over 2 months and come back to find this coin totally done and dusted, lucky to get it withdrawn from bittrex after contacting their support and everything 

Going through the previous pages, Dont seem like the developers said anything either about that is planned or about any new exchange or anything, its quite shocking     

Just shows how you cant trust a thing in crypto, barely 2 months after a coin swap and everything has turned upside down. 

There are literally so many exchanges today, and not a single one to trade Darcrus on? there are more worthless coins on places like liqui or coinexchange or hitbtc that are having much more volume 

Why let this project die for no reason? 

This is not done... Feeling completely cheated. 

So you bought it based on what you thought was hype and the fact it was listed on bittrex... "clap clap" well done...

Stop being a sook, you will make your money back many times over in time.
GeorgVII

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:03:57 AM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:43:24 AM

It was a good decision for DAR to get out of NXT chain but going to WAVES chain is a big mistake, the platform is sinking and along with it are the tokens that are on its chain, your next step would be either code a new wallet or jump to erc20 token.
CryptoTickets

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:46:57 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
MistyMountainHigh

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:26:51 PM

Could somebody please help me with what is going on with this coin?! I got totally screwed, I was away for 2 months on the seas and coming back barely got my coins out of bittrex.

Now the price of the coin is literally rock bottom zero and even worse there are no exchange no orders no volume nothing. Why was it removed?

I am holding a large bag of 20000 darcrus here with no clue what to do.. I put it on waves and there is not even a single order of any size

A. It was a bittrex coin

I went away for over 2 months and come back to find this coin totally done and dusted, lucky to get it withdrawn from bittrex after contacting their support and everything 

Going through the previous pages, Dont seem like the developers said anything either about that is planned or about any new exchange or anything, its quite shocking     

Just shows how you cant trust a thing in crypto, barely 2 months after a coin swap and everything has turned upside down. 

There are literally so many exchanges today, and not a single one to trade Darcrus on? there are more worthless coins on places like liqui or coinexchange or hitbtc that are having much more volume 

So you bought it based on what you thought was hype and the fact it was listed on bittrex... "clap clap" well done...

Im not sure whats a sook, look there is no need for the abuse or insults, try to stay classy, this site isnt really for the classy folk though thats why I never bothered, throwing abuses are pretty much everyone's pastime here.

The reasons I listed were in addition to the tech specs and the dual blockchain concept really stood out, of all the coins I put money in back then this seems to have done terribly.

Thanks for linking to the darcrus discord penoze that pretty much helped connecting with the team and 'll discuss further there

Anyways. The best option seems to be to wait for a better exchange, or you want to sell your coins you can do so during the buyback. However waiting a while for selling will help as each buyback will reduce the coin supply and thus increase the buyback amount in your favor. The supply is very limited in any case.. 
GTR_JOEY

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:03:41 AM

A. It was a bittrex coin

Im not sure whats a sook, look there is no need for the abuse or insults, try to stay classy, this site isnt really for the classy folk though thats why I never bothered, throwing abuses are pretty much everyone's pastime here.

The reasons I listed were in addition to the tech specs and the dual blockchain concept really stood out, of all the coins I put money in back then this seems to have done terribly.

Thanks for linking to the darcrus discord penoze that pretty much helped connecting with the team and 'll discuss further there

Anyways. The best option seems to be to wait for a better exchange, or you want to sell your coins you can do so during the buyback. However waiting a while for selling will help as each buyback will reduce the coin supply and thus increase the buyback amount in your favor. The supply is very limited in any case.. 

Mate, you used the words "totally screwed"  " completely cheated" and "screwed me over" then asked if the coin"is dead now"... then again "why let this project do for no reason"

You were having a sook so don't try back pedal.. admitt it
kdudu

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:01:48 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 11:14:00 PM by kdudu

Hi all,

I have 2500 coins stuck at Bittrex Sad
Can I say farewell to these coins?

I have opened a ticket at the exchange but has anybody had the same issue?
Unfortunately had no information on the delisting Sad

Edit: I was being stupid, I could easily withdraw my coins.

Thanks
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:51:25 AM

Hi all,

I have 2500 coins stuck at Bittrex Sad
Can I say farewell to these coins?

I have opened a ticket at the exchange but has anybody had the same issue?
Unfortunately had no information on the delisting Sad

Edit: I was being stupid, I could easily withdraw my coins.

Thanks

Good to hear that all ended well  Smiley

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:59:18 AM

Why do you want to sawp to Waves platform? I think NXT is far more better than Waves, but the best choice is Ethereum, so ETH is the best choice. I hope ETH is the best public blockchain.
Crybambi

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:43:19 AM

Why do you want to sawp to Waves platform? I think NXT is far more better than Waves, but the best choice is Ethereum, so ETH is the best choice. I hope ETH is the best public blockchain.

They already swapped to Waves  Smiley ...
BatkaFromMinsk

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:32:05 AM

Where is your team located btw?
shrinklatitude

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:23:23 AM

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?

THe goal is to build blockchain solutions for companies. There is a discord group i believe

the real ISP of this coin is that all profits of the coin are shared with token holders via coin burn, so if you buy and accumulate cheap now, you can get a part of the profits with the burn

I hope there is a a better exchange soon  as it is getting real hard to trade now this Darcrus
22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:22:59 PM

THe goal is to build blockchain solutions for companies. There is a discord group i believe

the real ISP of this coin is that all profits of the coin are shared with token holders via coin burn, so if you buy and accumulate cheap now, you can get a part of the profits with the burn

I hope there is a a better exchange soon  as it is getting real hard to trade now this Darcrus

i know hitbtc got their application, its up to the devs to pay to get on it now.

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:09:27 PM

It's a good and nice project, but after Bittrex delisting it's a little bit quiet ...  Huh

I hope there will be a listing at other exchanges

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:33:08 AM

still not on HitBTC?Huh
wave exchange is shit....
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: