Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me (again) that ETH is not manipulated by the whales  (Read 2723 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

if anyone actually cares about his little worthless project

You're talking with your ass... again. Here's what my (indeed little) project doing on Facebook:

mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

Good for you, rallying idiots ain't hard if you're a dishonest person with low self esteem. And yet you try hard to look impartial and fair, but you're not. That's the reason all your topics and posts are either trying to subtle questioning legitimate projects and FUD. And that's why you only post the half empty part of the glass. Because it works with rallying idiots to your project and be able to live out of it. Admit it. I don't judge you, but try to be honest for once.
mining1

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

So, how about you post a pic with the 3k btc wall on polo that suppressed the price, which invalidates your first post in this topic ? Please, don't tell me you haven't seen it, what you do, you do for a living so it's impossible you didnt knew about it. Yet you posted the 600BTC buy wall like 1 day after the 3k wall was taken down.
So, thanks for showing us who you really are.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

Good for you, rallying idiots ain't hard if you're a dishonest person with low self esteem. And yet you try hard to look impartial and fair, but you're not. That's the reason all your topics and posts are either trying to subtle questioning legitimate projects and FUD. And that's why you only post the half empty part of the glass. Because it works with rallying idiots to your project and be able to live out of it. Admit it. I don't judge you, but try to be honest for once.

Arguing with hypocrites like you won't prove my honesty.

This again proves you're talking with your ass. The buy wall was for 945 BTC, not 600 and I saw it in a tweet. I then looked at the market and saw it myself. Bye!

mining1

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:07:35 PM

Ah so the all knowing fair, honest, impartial person make accusations based on random tweets without checking ? LOL. Go fuck yourself, who do you think you're fooling ?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

Ah so the all knowing fair, honest, impartial person make accusations based on random tweets without checking ? LOL. Go fuck yourself, who do you think you're fooling ?

Just see how stupid this guy is...

mining1

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

Okay, your arguments are so bad. The dog ate your homework. But i give you that, rallying so many idiots to your little project is not a small deal, even tho you're wrong about everything. But that's what makes you a good politician ( ever thought about it ? ). So, feel free not to respond to this post, i won't post anymore in this thread.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

But i give you that, rallying so many idiots to your little project is not a small deal, even tho you're wrong about everything. But that's what makes you a good politician ( ever thought about it ? ).

That's what proves my point about adoption, but you're too stupid to grasp it.

There's nothing wrong to attack my comments and everything, but when you're talking about other's people work and call it with names, then I think this becomes too personal. You're a what people call mice. Hiding behind your keyboard and bashing everything which is not ETH. If you hate me (or whatever) this much, and you're a man, we can continue this discussion via PMs (or you choose the method) where (if its possible) we can arrange a meeting.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:15:34 PM

Coming from a guy who has made it his life's mission to defend Ethereum here by mocking Spartak about his haircut choices ?

mmmm hmmmm  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

Coming from a guy who has made it his life's mission to defend Ethereum here by mocking Spartak about his haircut choices ?

It's interesting how many times people mocked me about FAIL (because of my signature or whatever) and now this ETH shill changed the song. It was titled "Your tiny little worthless project" and now (when I gave him the screenshot) song is "Oh, you're lying way too many people". I'm not perfect and everything, but I DIDN'T LIED ANYONE HERE! A piece of shit "human being" you are! That's why these bastards will always lose when it comes to arguments. Because they are mouses hiding behind their keyboards while I'm open and I don't care!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: