Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Peak Into The World Of ICO's... [INFOGRAPHIC]  (Read 572 times)
DinarDirham (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:21:56 AM

Hello community!

Just thought we'd share this infographic with you all. It's about ICO's, Initial Coin Offerings, and is in honor of our own upcoming DinarCoin to be released in 2017. Hope you guys enjoy it. Please let us know what you think.

https://dinardirham.com/blog/initial-coin-offering/

Sincerely,
The DinarDirham team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:19:05 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 03:39:53 PM by pedrog

What was the criteria for choosing those particular projects when there seems to be ICOs everyday?

How much are people losing in these kind of projects?

Last Synereo/AMP ICO was around 33k satoshi and now AMP is around 5k satoshi, that was a fucking ripoff, what about other projects?

nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:08:02 PM

Hello community!

Just thought we'd share this infographic with you all. It's about ICO's, Initial Coin Offerings, and is in honor of our own upcoming DinarCoin to be released in 2017. Hope you guys enjoy it. Please let us know what you think.

https://dinardirham.com/blog/initial-coin-offering/

Sincerely,
The DinarDirham team.

Again an ICO for a strenge project, never trust a newbie morrocan, they just want to take your money, i know what i say, i know them ...
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:19:22 PM

Definitely something interesting to conduct some research on. How have these projects changed since their initial ICO offering. It would be interesting to note if there are any trends or patters. I followed the Ether ICO but then when everyone started looking to make a quick buck by offering an ICO with no real changes/development I kind of stopped following them all.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:48:47 PM

That's nice info graphic, it's also informed what next ICO coming, so I can research more.

Definitely something interesting to conduct some research on. How have these projects changed since their initial ICO offering. It would be interesting to note if there are any trends or patters. I followed the Ether ICO but then when everyone started looking to make a quick buck by offering an ICO with no real changes/development I kind of stopped following them all.

Mostly ICO project have failed, but if you looking deeper into who the developer, how the coin movement and what makes this interesting which can success or not.

ETH ICO project, looks great with the revenues from ICO is billion dollar worth. And now they grow step by step.
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:09:21 PM

Hello AT101ET:

I definitely agree! It would be a good research project. It would need to be approved by the owners. Thank you for the suggestion. This resource may help you if you’d like to look deeper into the matter in the meantime: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Have a great day!

Thank you for your comment Smiley

The DinarDirham team.
DinarDirham (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:41:38 PM

What was the criteria for choosing those particular projects when there seems to be ICOs everyday?

How much are people losing in these kind of projects?

Last Synereo/AMP ICO was around 33k satoshi and now AMP is around 5k satoshi, that was a fucking ripoff, what about other projects?

Hello Pedrog,

We did not choose the ICO’s. Rather we tasked our outsource research team to independently find a variety of good ICO examples within the time frame, and these were what we received. We plan to update this infographic in the future, so any feedback you’d like to give is very much welcome.

How much? That’s not an easy question to answer, but probably a lot. On the other hand, many people have made a lot of money as well. It’s not something that should be gone into blindly without research, or even as a main investment. It is an investment, however, and if the opportunity is good, the ability to make a profit is there. And like all investments, risk is inevitable, and potential losses are always a possibility. ICOs are also considered to be high risk investments, high risk meaning that you could lose big time, but you also have potential for high profit returns. You should never invest more than you can (or are willing to) lose in investments (particularly high risk investments).

If you’re last question is: “why didn’t you find the worst ICO’s and display them as well?” then that’s a fair question. A focus of this particular infographic was to highlight some of the best ICO’s within the timeframe. We didn’t have it in mind at the time to include the worst ICO’s. Thank you for the suggestion.

Thank you for your comments,
Have a great day!

The DinarDirham team.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:55:04 PM

That's nice info graphic, it's also informed what next ICO coming, so I can research more.

Mostly ICO project have failed, but if you looking deeper into who the developer, how the coin movement and what makes this interesting which can success or not.

ETH ICO project, looks great with the revenues from ICO is billion dollar worth. And now they grow step by step.

It is true that good project ICO goes good but when they hit exchanges they just get dumped by the bounty hunters and some ICO investors who are just investing to get some little profit and dump it and the coin price goes below the ICO price so it is better to wait for the coin to hit the exchange and if the coin gets dump then you will get below the ICO price and you dont have to wait for the ICO to end as you are in buying from exchange and when it is rising you get profit, so it is so simple that better wait for the coin to hit exchange better then buy in ICO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: