Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn Ethereum ?  (Read 20891 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

Which is the maximum price of electricity that you can afford to pay in order to have a ROI in mining Ethereum, nowadays? Perhaps also the cost of the GPU card should be taken into consideration in this equation, for the case you'd want to buy one or more just for this purpose only.
That question will only be relevant based on the location you are.
There are so many places where electricity is quite cheap and profitable for mining and there are some places where you should not just bother or look for another alternative. If you are in a place where you are paying about 0.025usd for kw/hr, then you should be good.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

would it be possible to GPU mine ETH? Last time i've mined something was like 3 years ago but i'm somehow tempted by ETH.
Any good ETH mining pool somebody can recommend?
You may want to try minersgate for that.
Nevertheless, you might do well with monero if you are considering GPU mining, it seems profitable so far anyway. There are so many other mining pool out there, you can just try to see which one works best for you, but minersgate has been awesome for me so far.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:22:03 PM

would it be possible to GPU mine ETH? Last time i've mined something was like 3 years ago but i'm somehow tempted by ETH.
Any good ETH mining pool somebody can recommend?
You may want to try minersgate for that.
Nevertheless, you might do well with monero if you are considering GPU mining, it seems profitable so far anyway. There are so many other mining pool out there, you can just try to see which one works best for you, but minersgate has been awesome for me so far.

I decided to bet on ETH, because I think it is developing very well. Although it is expensive and seems to be unprofitable, I think there will be great progress soon. He observes daily activities on the market and I hope that everything will work out.
kutongcoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:13:38 AM

There are some ways to earn etherium to hold of some in the eseist way possible.
You can buy etherium with Fiat currency,buy it with Bitcoin or you can mine it.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:13:01 PM

There are have many ways to earn Ethereum.Example many trading site have trade with Ethereum.Just invest some money and buy sell then get profits Ethereum. Moreover have lot of signature campaign who give direct Ethereum payment when complete  there work.
lowkey9898

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:32:22 PM

Bankera ICO promising profit distribution in ETH. They have started distributing profit to pre-ICO holder. The ICO date is on 27 Nov.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:07:41 PM

There are have many ways to earn Ethereum.Example many trading site have trade with Ethereum.Just invest some money and buy sell then get profits Ethereum. Moreover have lot of signature campaign who give direct Ethereum payment when complete  there work.

I have never seen a single signature campaign who give direct payment in Eth. The campaigns either pays directly with bitcoin or they pays with their own coin(in altcoin campaign), which are mostly ethereum based token .

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

Bankera ICO promising profit distribution in ETH. They have started distributing profit to pre-ICO holder. The ICO date is on 27 Nov.

this is the same thing with TAAS where the team will be distributing Eth to TAAS holders every quarter. so if you wanna earn ETH and eventually like profit for the rest of your life, try to acquire more TAAS because the more TAAS you got the more ETH you will also receive.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:05:17 PM

Work in real life and use the proceed of your income to buy Ethereum. You can also do signature and bounty work on bct though you may not earn much but it's definitely worth something.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

I think you cannot earn direct ethereum . But you can earn by  mining, trading use pair etherum & open service, anthyng about service you have skill and payment use ethereum. Earn bitcoin and exchange for ether. Direct earn ether is very hard..
You can earn also Ethereum by sale or exchange tokens .
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

You can setup a big rig with multiple GPU's but I don't suggest investing in graphic cards. It's better to make investment with that money than buying a lot of GPU's and make mining. ROI times are too long now. If you directly buy Ethereum you can make more profit because Ethereum price will rise faster than ROI time.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:59:00 PM

I think you cannot earn direct ethereum . But you can earn by  mining, trading use pair etherum & open service, anthyng about service you have skill and payment use ethereum. Earn bitcoin and exchange for ether. Direct earn ether is very hard..
You can earn also Ethereum by sale or exchange tokens .

yeah, it's very difficult to get a good value coin like ethereum directly. things that could possibly be done to get ethereum through mining (regular mining with own self miner, or with cloud mining), faucet, or trading in exchanger.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:11:16 PM

in an attempt to get my Ethereum through trading and participating in ICO campaigns, there are several campaigns that use the Ethereum platform and of course it can be converted with Ethereum, and for long term investments this coin is potential to continue to increase in the future.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:18:15 PM

Yes, it's have a way but buy eth and mine eth. or you works project campaign to earn altcoin and exchange for ether. another side trading.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:18:57 PM

You can participate in some airdrops which are pretty common now, but it is really hard to get into good airdrop 99% of them are just scams. You can also try doing some bounty campaigns and earn some tokens and then sell them into ethereum. I must warn you that these campaigns are demanding and if you work hard you will get paid if not you wont get paid. You can alos go to the daily job which is better because you know that your effort will be rewarded and you will get some money so you can buy eth.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

Any good source to earn Ether? Thank you!
I only know some ways to earn Etherium but the easiest is to invest, mine or to simply buy etherium from the msrket. or you may join campaigns to earn Bitcoin and engage yourself on trading. Indeed, Etherium is a good coin since its market value is also continuously increasing, no doubt why there are people like you who are interested to it. But as I've said, it is more suggested to buy etherium.
kloudz79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:24:22 PM

wanna make some free ether ? go for airdrops that erc-20 token based.

and sell it at etherdelta. there you go.

Like LTG, 10k free airdrops and now it's worth 0,5 eth. dang it i sell at 0,05.  Grin
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:28:04 PM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

Any good source to earn Ether? Thank you!

Earning ETH is not necessary. If you really want it and can not buy it, you simply have to earn some BTC or tradeable tokens from one or more of the 1,000s of possible options right here in this forum. If you want to do the least amount of work, join some airdrops and then sell your tokens on EtherDelta. If you want to earn more then join a signature campaign or sell one of your skillsets for BTC and trade that for ETH. The options are here and if you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it. If you do join a sig campaign..... Don't spam to get your post count up. Thanks.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:32 PM

wanna make some free ether ? go for airdrops that erc-20 token based.

and sell it at etherdelta. there you go.

Like LTG, 10k free airdrops and now it's worth 0,5 eth. dang it i sell at 0,05.  Grin

hey friend, what is LTG? please let me know and explan more about this. or give me some links information about this coin/airdrop. thank you

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

There are a couple of ways to earn eth. Some of which would be to mine them, join signature campaigns and trade them to eth, and lastly, buy bitcoin or any other atlcoins and trade them to eth then hold Them for quite a while like a few months or so. Eth is somehow constantly increasing hence, you will gain profit from it by just even holding on to it in a certain span of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: