Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me raise funds of 7 BTC  (Read 2025 times)
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:00:22 PM

Hello guys I am Nawazish from Pakistan. I have already posted in this forum to get a loan of 4 BTC but no body seems interested. And the bitcoins price is decreased to about $120. So now considering the new price i need at least 7 BTC. and now I m not asking for a loan but now I m asking for a donation. I need your help to raise funds to buy me a PC which can mine LTC at rate of 1000kh/s. Your help is seriously needed.
 I will try my best to give you back your donations I can also video call you on skype so that you could now I m a genuine person.

My BTC : 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
My LTC : LWaCEEPNNEAyupuP4XwxT74TXzX5R38L3U

Skype ID : nawazishaliejaz

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:08:18 PM

Price are fluctuating alot so Im telling you how much money is needed in dollars.
I need about $900 in BTC. I will convert them to my national currency and will buy the PC which is needed.
I can give all information needed to prove me as legit person.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:16:18 PM

I am Nawazish from Pakistan.
Seems legit

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:26:04 PM

I am Nawazish from Pakistan.
Seems legit

hello there
thanks for your comment but plz get me some help I need it. I can provide all informations needed.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:29:38 PM

I'll say it.

Nobody's gonna help you out.  Sorry.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:35:33 PM

I'll say it.

Nobody's gonna help you out.  Sorry.

If nobody wants to donate me then they should consider this as a loan I will pay them back.
I am a legit person and it can be proved. No scammer is going to video call or provide National ID.

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:06:59 PM

Get out of home and do some work, and I am sure you would not need to ask for "donation". Why would anyone donate for your fun/hobby, instead of feeding hungry children ?

Give it a rest.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:17:23 PM

Please just donate to the address in my sig.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:40:19 AM

Get out of home and do some work, and I am sure you would not need to ask for "donation". Why would anyone donate for your fun/hobby, instead of feeding hungry children ?

Give it a rest.

Wow how easy you think its is to get a job here in Pakistan. I m not a fool here asking for donation I don't have a job that is why I m doing it. By the help of this donation or you can call it a loan as well I will be able to study more by earning LTC from the PC.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:44:07 AM

And Tomatocage why are you asking to donate in your account what will you do with it. What you do is just put the newbies in your scammerrs list and say that your are helping the community. Are the newbies not a part of community. Such a big fool you are.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:47:44 AM

And Tomatocage why are you asking to donate in your account what will you do with it. What you do is just put the newbies in your scammerrs list and say that your are helping the community. Are the newbies not a part of community. Such a big fool you are.
Nah, he's quite correct for almost 80-90% of his guesses. He's a credit to the community. Also, people who have gotten in his list can be and are removed if they prove to be legit. (See Shibaji for example)
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:04:38 AM

Give it a rest.

Wow how easy you think its is to get a job here in Pakistan.

Oh pleeeease. Weave some themed Chaba and sell them for BTC. Hell, sell spice mixes for BTC.
vleroybrown

Activity: 1167
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:08:21 AM

I am selling silver  Grin  Hurry up and buy from me.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:01:02 AM

Nah, he's quite correct for almost 80-90% of his guesses. He's a credit to the community. Also, people who have gotten in his list can be and are removed if they prove to be legit. (See Shibaji for example)

But at least they were given a chance thats why they proved to be legit. SO what I m saying is that give me a chance and for that chance I m providing all my Information.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 10:12:33 AM

No

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:23:08 AM

No

What is meant by NO?

fredtrader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:24:12 AM

No one wants to donate or lend you money.
pro

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:27:56 AM

But at least they were given a chance thats why they proved to be legit. SO what I m saying is that give me a chance and for that chance I m providing all my Information.

dude, nobody, located outside of pakistan, wants to loan money to someone who life in pakistan. even if i got your id card, your real name your adress, there is a pretty low percentage to get my money back if there are any problems.

you can speak better english than the average citizen in your country + u have access to a computer + internet. start your own business, sell some shit u can buy very cheap in pakistan over the internet, p.e.

tips: LSQB6J4RRbjTptzFcCC4uU4yGsMUXGLgDQ
       1EPQq1uqo13LPG8BeHgCQcbE7pbujqnXrm
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:28:56 AM

No one wants to donate or lend you money.

If this is true then it means this forum is onlu for those members who are already experienced and there is no place for newbies. So it means this forum should stop registration of new members right now. This forum is useless now. But if not then there should be someone to help me out.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:31:59 AM

dude, nobody, located outside of pakistan, wants so loan money to someone who life in pakistan. even if i got your id card, your real name your adress i there is a pretty low percentage to get my money back if there are any problems.

you can speak better english than the average citizen in your country + u have access to a computer + internet. start your own business, sell some shit u can buy very cheap in pakistan over the internet, p.e.

I don't even have money to start my own online business. And thanks for the the comment about my English.
some one should be there to help me. If people can help other countries then why not Pakistan.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: