Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy crap heading past $1,000 !!!  (Read 4231 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:16:43 PM

It's pretty amazing that the price is this high. It seems like it must be a short term pump, but you never know.

Nothing lasts that long. Currently the price is being driven by panic buyers that are basically too late, but they still think they can walk out with massive profits. I think for now, the peak will be $1000 or slightly above that, but after that we'll be subject to a correction that will push the price back towards the $800 levels. And to be honest, $800 seems to be a very fair price according to me.

If history is any indication, we are probably seeing a breakout to $5000+...comeback to $1500, rinse and repeat....

Ladies and
Gentlemen !
We have a winner ! Finally someone understands ........ Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:20:40 PM

It's pretty amazing that the price is this high. It seems like it must be a short term pump, but you never know.

Nothing lasts that long. Currently the price is being driven by panic buyers that are basically too late, but they still think they can walk out with massive profits. I think for now, the peak will be $1000 or slightly above that, but after that we'll be subject to a correction that will push the price back towards the $800 levels. And to be honest, $800 seems to be a very fair price according to me.

If history is any indication, we are probably seeing a breakout to $5000+...comeback to $1500, rinse and repeat....

According to the latest blog past by Mike Casey you would be right.

https://medium.com/@mcasey0827/speculative-bitcoin-adoption-price-theory-2eed48ecf7da#.6vt0haan7

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:33:17 PM

The market is already retreating. A 5x increase in price would take Bitcoin's market capitalization to $75+Bn.
Not impossible, but very tough.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:39:25 PM

We are gonna be richhhh!!!   Kiss Kiss Kiss

You'll surely going to be rich if you had so many amount of bitcoin and you bought it at $500 price value and you are going sell it at $1000 . but i know that some people won't be satisfied for that, maybe they'd say that if you had a lot of btc 800+ for example and the price goes higher than $1000 then you're already rich .

Early people who got into bitcoin when it was dirt cheap are the real rich people. If you had entered into bitcoin just recently then you will only make some money. But anyways, keep holding and perhaps one day you might just be rich. All the best!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

You'll surely going to be rich if you had so many amount of bitcoin and you bought it at $500 price value and you are going sell it at $1000 . but i know that some people won't be satisfied for that, maybe they'd say that if you had a lot of btc 800+ for example and the price goes higher than $1000 then you're already rich .

Early people who got into bitcoin when it was dirt cheap are the real rich people. If you had entered into bitcoin just recently then you will only make some money. But anyways, keep holding and perhaps one day you might just be rich. All the best!

I am glad I bought some in the past 12 months.
Ultrasound

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:57:57 PM

I am glad I bought some in the past 12 months.

The price is over $1100.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 02:51:13 PM

No you're not how if you only had 0.02 bitcoin left on your wallet? hahaha i don't think that it can make you reach but im sure those investors who already had tones of bitcoin from their wallet are going to be rich.

Xetamin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

No you're not how if you only had 0.02 bitcoin left on your wallet? hahaha i don't think that it can make you reach but im sure those investors who already had tones of bitcoin from their wallet are going to be rich.

I think the 0.02 bitcoin will be worth a lot in the next decades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: