Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Block Explorer  (Read 29593 times)
liraz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:34:37 PM

Welcome, liraz, and good luck to you.  It is spectacular news that BBE will be open source.  I assume you are already aware of ABE, an open-source clone of BBE; this may be an additional source of ideas for cross-pollenization.

Thanks Walter. Yes I am aware of ABE. I'm a Python fan myself and will be looking into it more closely to get some good ideas and also to see if it might be the basis for an eventual rewrite of the existing BBE code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liraz

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 03:12:36 PM

I started rewriting the site's code but got "side tracked" around May with my main job developing TurnKey Linux. We had a release coming out, and I had already devoted more time to blockexplorer than I had originally planned so I had to put the project on the back burner.

Since then a couple of months have passed and I've decided not to delay any longer and just publish the unfinished blockexplorer.com rewrite to GitHub:

http://github.com/lirazsiri/blockexplorer
http://github.com/lirazsiri/blockexplorer-bitcoind

I plan on getting back to this as soon as possible but in the meantime
it'll probably do more good to have the code out there than hidden away
on my hard disk.
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 03:49:43 PM

Good to hear the project is still alive. If you hate monopoles, block chain.info is one right now. Support block explorer!

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
liraz

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:09:20 PM

I created a new thread about the blockexplorer.com source code release here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272977
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 06:23:34 PM

Looking forward, I expect some options to visualize spending networks, and to see well-documented charts indicating the health of the Bitcoin ecosystem

niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:06:38 AM

Looking forward, I expect some options to visualize spending networks, and to see well-documented charts indicating the health of the Bitcoin ecosystem
Yes, please - documented charts, with clearly labeled axes, digit grouping and rounding!

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: