Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RALLY!!!  (Read 2758 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:48:34 PM

I am betting that 1000 USD is able to be achieved soon. I was not expecting bitcoin to make strong movements in this month as it is holiday season. But it seems like people are gifting bitcoin to their relatives  Roll Eyes Grin

Anyways, what ever the reason maybe, bitcoin to the moon! $1000 and more coming soon!

The trading volumes have increased, not dipped during the holiday season.
A rally with large volumes indicates that there is real support and it is not a pump by a few operators.

The real question now is what's the driving force behind this?

I thought the rise would be over by the time we touched $900, but it seems now that this is just the beginning.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:56:22 PM

I thought the rise would be over by the time we touched $900, but it seems now that this is just the beginning.
Hard to find real reason or all reason behind the current pump. Nothing big have happened recently that can trigger the price so i think most of the pump is coming with high speculation. It seems most of the bitcoin holders are looking for atleast $1000 to sell few of their coins. May be price will not stop pumping before it crosses $1000.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:04:39 PM

Hard to find real reason or all reason behind the current pump. Nothing big have happened recently that can trigger the price so i think most of the pump is coming with high speculation. It seems most of the bitcoin holders are looking for atleast $1000 to sell few of their coins. May be price will not stop pumping before it crosses $1000.

It could be because of the holiday season. Remittance from overseas workers can now be done via bitcoin, very easy and convenient. I think that affects the demand. I have encouraged my sister to do the same whenever she sends money to us. The fees are way lower and the transaction are faster. Not affected by holidays and special events unlike the regular method. Soon everybody will know bitcoin, and of course when everybody will use it, the better.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 07:00:34 PM

It could be because of the holiday season. Remittance from overseas workers can now be done via bitcoin, very easy and convenient. I think that affects the demand. I have encouraged my sister to do the same whenever she sends money to us. The fees are way lower and the transaction are faster. Not affected by holidays and special events unlike the regular method. Soon everybody will know bitcoin, and of course when everybody will use it, the better.

Imagine doing this to a relative who is in great need, but then before he has gotten the chance to exchange them, the value has halved. Ouch... would you not rather take the buck in fee?

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:05:34 PM

Imagine doing this to a relative who is in great need, but then before he has gotten the chance to exchange them, the value has halved. Ouch... would you not rather take the buck in fee?

It actually cost her about 60 Riyals for the money to be remitted if she will use the regular way, but thank you for the concern. Do you think the volatility will somewhere/sometime soon be not very much?

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:13:29 AM

I need a good drop in price just long enough for me to buy some more. I should have held more and not sold so much at 900.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:21:41 AM

I need a good drop in price just long enough for me to buy some more. I should have held more and not sold so much at 900.

I'm sorry for your loss.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:25:17 AM

When does BTC suddenly loose half it's value? Never...

This isn't talk about some shitcoin..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:14:12 AM

$928 on BitStamp! Just like the good old days!

What is this vile yet feeble sorcery? You are attempting to hex us with the foul visage of the one known as 'shavers'?

Begone, dank creature - your magic has no power here.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:15:17 AM

I am betting that 1000 USD is able to be achieved soon. I was not expecting bitcoin to make strong movements in this month as it is holiday season. But it seems like people are gifting bitcoin to their relatives  Roll Eyes Grin

Anyways, what ever the reason maybe, bitcoin to the moon! $1000 and more coming soon!

The trading volumes have increased, not dipped during the holiday season.
A rally with large volumes indicates that there is real support and it is not a pump by a few operators.

Looking at the charts, on December 20th we entered a new speculation bubble. What does that mean? Bitcoin is overbought but people continue to buy. The air is getting thinner, buy support further down is weakening. So what does it mean? Enjoy the ride and buy or sit back and relax.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:16:39 AM

When does BTC suddenly loose half it's value? Never...

This isn't talk about some shitcoin..

I guess we will probably see a correction someday before it pumps higher. Bitcoin value will be more than 1000$ anyway so feel free to buy now. You won't regret it if you hold it a few years...

(I should have buy more 1 years ago. Damn it. I knew it !)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:00:31 AM

Bitcoin is looking unstoppable at the moment the price is destroying so badly the altcoins. I hope it will stop on $1000 for a week than will continue it's ATH in history.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:58:56 PM

If anything, I believe that the holiday effect is people selling bitcoin to buy ¨real¨ gifts for their relatives.

this was also my speculation a week ago but it seems like it is a wrong speculation because people apparently are buying bitcoin to gift themselves with a big profit before entering the new year.

now i am expecting $1000 resistance to be broken soon enough.

There is a FOMO brewing...
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:38:04 PM

I miss the meme speculation..

Me too but that is one coll meme and almost worth waiting for all these years lol
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:22:57 PM

I expect a huge rise in price during the new years eve. Following the huge dump. Such a drunking trading was oh so often in history of the bitcoin. So no it will not stop during the week. Its the last thing it will do - stop.
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:22:17 PM

It just feels right
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:39:07 PM

rally is still rising highly.
Now it's nearly 900$ , maybe it will reach 1,000$ before new year of 2017.

Are you a future-teller?! Just three days passed and I see on YoBit the price 1030$ per 1 BTC. Isn't that a new year miracle? I know that YoBit has a habbit to make the price higher than it's really is, but it's good place to cash out your coins cause of that.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:43:47 AM

China has just pushed the price to $937 where the USD exchanges are still considerably behind. Bitstamp is hovering around the $900 right now, while Bitfinex is dancing around the $910 level. From this point we'll either fall back to $870-$880 or we'll be heading further upwards. 50% chance. All eyes are on China as always. If they break through ¥6600 we might see a nice rush.
Whether today or tomorrow are two last day of the year, people expect to get $1000 as year-end celebration.
Well, the price past few days has been fluctuate and the highest may touch $970, and now the price still so close to, just need $40 to break point $1000. Yeah, we have 50:50 chance to see it by the end of the year.
Money Maker Shaker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:53:36 AM

these are indeed good times to be a bitcoin holder.

specially if you have been holding it since the cheap days Wink

Shake it baby!
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:55:23 AM

This rally is looking weak now, cant crack $1000 and keeps sliding down. I think New years even is gonna suck because I was hoping for over $1000 and now im expecting the $920 range.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: