Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get my faucet in a rotator || Recommend adnetworks? NEED ANSWER!  (Read 354 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:44:11 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 01:38:26 PM by AdolfinWolf

I am thinking about creating a faucet, with a domain, and hosting. Now, how do i put this site in a rotator and monetize it properly? I guess i could put some adblocks in but is there anything more? Also what advertisement networks do you guys recommend? Let me know.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 03:51:26 PM

I am thinking about creating a faucet, with a domain, and hosting. Now, how do i put this site in a rotator and monetize it properly? I guess i could put some adblocks in but is there anything more?

It's a choice:
the higher you get referrer reward,the easier it is to put your faucet in lists...generally you have to do nothing.
But the more you reward referrer,the less you can reward your users.
The more you reward the reffers,the more you will get many many members often inactive.

My faucet is not in lists and rotators because I do not offer referrer's commission.
But It is good so...I prefer reward better my users than referrers.

alamin99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:15:48 PM

make a good faucet with good rewards and good referral commission; rotator owners will find you. Wink Wink Wink
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:17:26 PM

make a good faucet with good rewards and good referral commission; rotator owners will find you. Wink Wink Wink
That is what i am trying to accomplish, also does it matter if i am going to have a .com .org .online domain? I know it does matter for SEO but if my site is in an rotator, it doesn't right?

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 04:23:21 PM

That is what i am trying to accomplish, also does it matter if i am going to have a .com .org .online domain? I know it does matter for SEO but if my site is in an rotator, it doesn't right?
Yes, it has nothing to do with the domain's name. The rotator owners just need a faucet which gives higher referral earning so that they can earn some commission too. You may just make an announcement here about the faucet and the owners would automatically add you.

alamin99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:10:57 PM

Yes, it has nothing to do with the domain's name. The rotator owners just need a faucet which gives higher referral earning so that they can earn some commission too. You may just make an announcement here about the faucet and the owners would automatically add you.
yeah... that's right... I am agreed... you don't need to buy top domains... just make sure that your faucet has nice rewards with good referral commission...
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:19:03 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 09:51:51 PM by AdolfinWolf

yeah... that's right... I am agreed... you don't need to buy top domains... just make sure that your faucet has nice rewards with good referral commission...

I just found out that faucetBOX is stopping their services, (have already stopped their services) Now i am trying to use faucetinabox.com, However that is not working for me. Are there any more alternatives? I am looking for something like faucetBOX, it is a shame they stopped. It should be clean and easy, but im having a hard time finding anything.

What site // code did you guys used to create your faucet? I am interested to know.

edit; i have just found this new site https://faucetsystem.com/signup/ I'll try this one.

edit; Is there anything better then faucetsystem or?

edit: will try faucethub.io. The only problem i have right now is that whenever i login it says its the wrong password.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:39:00 PM

Quote from: AdolfinWolf

I just found out that faucetBOX is stopping their services, (have already stopped their services) Now i am trying to use faucetinabox.com, However that is not working for me. Are there any more alternatives? I am looking for something like faucetBOX, it is a shame they stopped. It should be clean and easy, but im having a hard time finding anything.

What site // code did you guys used to create your faucet? I am interested to know.

edit; i have just found this new site https://faucetsystem.com/signup/ I'll try this one.

Yes, there are a few alternatives the best one imo for both faucet owners and users is Faucethub.io which is owned by Mexicantarget.
Check this thread for more details.
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:48:02 AM

Quote from: AdolfinWolf

Yes, there are a few alternatives the best one imo for both faucet owners and users is Faucethub.io which is owned by Mexicantarget.
Check this thread for more details.
Thank you Isen, This question is kind of becoming a journey right now. I've just got denied by every bitcoin advertiser network with the exception of A-Ads. What should i do now? Should i add my site to a rotator, get better traffic statistics and try again, or am i not able to reapply? I am interested in what advertisement networks you guys used when you first started, let me know.

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:38:32 PM

I can't tell you that is a good ideea to start a faucet these days ...
But if you want to make one, I recommend you to start with a low amount of rewards (for example 100 Satoshis) and then if you get a decent revenue you can increase the value.
Also, since you need to monetize your website, I can recommend you Bitvertise.net

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

I can't tell you that is a good ideea to start a faucet these days ...
But if you want to make one, I recommend you to start with a low amount of rewards (for example 100 Satoshis) and then if you get a decent revenue you can increase the value.
Also, since you need to monetize your website, I can recommend you Bitvertise.net

is it possible with Bitvertise.net for a beginner?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: