Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IT STILL ISN'T BACK TO "NORMAL"!  (Read 5744 times)
mestar

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:28:18 PM

So it has come to this, the most normal person in this thread is 'crazy':

"So were you ignoring that "Media Attention" label because it doesn't fit your assumptions or? Plus the "enthusiasm," "greed," yea. Definitely haven't seen any of that around here. $100,000 per BTC definitely isn't "Delusion." People saying bitcoin isn't a bubble because it's something that's never been before, that's not "New Paradigm" either."
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:45:57 PM

You think my parents ever heard about it? Guess again  Grin

But it's more for fun of course, don't feel offended. It could go to zero tomorrow just as easily. If I look what I can actually do with Bitcoin today, it's still nothing other than having coins Goxxed at Gox and talk about being Goxxed here at bitcointalk. Bitcoin is great in our heads, but still absent in real life by all practical means.

The reason for spending time making useless graphs is to keep minds moving.

As long as the Bitcoin protocol is not compromised, Bitcoin will have a place unless international payments will be free of costs and instantaneously. The next few years, 2 billion people will get access to the Internet. No, they won't need a bank account. It's a game changer.

But of course it is possible that the paradigm shift has happened and that now the practical implementation must happen to make it a success. I'm having fun nonetheless.

alexh

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:47:23 PM

There won't be any "normal" state for the next months in my opinion.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:00:27 PM

There won't be any "normal" state for the next decade in my opinion.

FTFY

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: