Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: monero price prediction  (Read 12570 times)
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

what do you guys think about monero.....think it will be big as bitcoin?what you think the price will be 2018 or do you think it will ever hit $200+
Monero is a useful coin and has real life usage so I think it is going to keep growing I don't think we are going to see that price in 2018 I think the sooner we are going to see that price is 2020 but it does not matter monero is a great coin to hold or to use.
Well, Monero is an altcoin for using in Underworld and Business, I think very difficult to up price an altcoin stable, useful and popular as Monero. The price $200+ maybe hit in future but it can't do that before 2018, I can sure it 100%

Pretty much mate. The only way monero is being used practically is on the deep web, where the drug market strives. As the fees are high and confirmation time of bitcoin is poor monero is seen as a great alternative.

The drop in the price of monero at the moment is due to fact that one the biggest deep web marketplace knows as alphabay was taken down. I cannot predict any price at the moment but I feel like its going to crash hard soon.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

Yup, Alphabay being taken offline does not help Monero's price. Maybe if another one of the big DNM adds it back it could help, but Alpabay was truly the biggest RIP

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:44:49 PM

what do you guys think about monero.....think it will be big as bitcoin?what you think the price will be 2018 or do you think it will ever hit $200+
Monero is a useful coin and has real life usage so I think it is going to keep growing I don't think we are going to see that price in 2018 I think the sooner we are going to see that price is 2020 but it does not matter monero is a great coin to hold or to use.
Well, Monero is an altcoin for using in Underworld and Business, I think very difficult to up price an altcoin stable, useful and popular as Monero. The price $200+ maybe hit in future but it can't do that before 2018, I can sure it 100%

Pretty much mate. The only way monero is being used practically is on the deep web, where the drug market strives. As the fees are high and confirmation time of bitcoin is poor monero is seen as a great alternative.

The drop in the price of monero at the moment is due to fact that one the biggest deep web marketplace knows as alphabay was taken down. I cannot predict any price at the moment but I feel like its going to crash hard soon.

Not only by alphabay offline Monero, the reason make the price Monero falldown in past days are mentality trader want going to USDT or FIAT before deathline SegWit2x. I think the price of Monero can falldown to $2x again and around in mid time

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:36:22 AM

Its possible to reach more than 200+ in 2018 or before may happen but there is no chance for growing big as bitcoin or it will overtake bitcoin .I don't see any strong reason for growing bigger than bitcoin.
Xesystme

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

Its possible to reach more than 200+ in 2018 or before may happen but there is no chance for growing big as bitcoin or it will overtake bitcoin .I don't see any strong reason for growing bigger than bitcoin.

Nobody would think the XMR will overtake bitcoin. If it is 0.1 bitcoin price, it is very good.

Xesystme

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:06:19 AM

This is reply of your Question replied by " https://www.goldcruderesearch.com " Company
Monero is the leading cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions. The most popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Ethereum have transparency in their blockchain. Which means the transactions through these cryptocurrencies are open to verifying and tracing by anyone in the world. Sending and receiving transactions through these currencies can compromise the real world identity of the person. In the case of Monero, it is different. As Monero uses cryptography to shield sending and receiving of addresses and transacted amounts. So you can easily do Monero mining because transactions are untraceable and cannot be identified. Monero also obfuscates the sending and receiving address and the transacted amounts. Which further strengthen the privacy and security.
What can we expect from prices of Monero in future?
When Monero was launched in 2014. Its price against USD was around 2$. But, within 3 years it reached the USD price of whopping 150$, in between August’s last and September’s first week in the year of 2017. Right now the price of 1 Monero is 84.77$.
Monero Trading Signals: In terms of Monero technical analysis, the Monero signals are indicating strong sell as it is constantly dropping from the high of 0.036 Satoshi (sats). But it is expected that Monero may gain some key support at 0.018 Satoshis (sats). So the prices of Monero are expected to go up in upcoming quarter of 2017.
Why will It go up?
As with all cryptocurrencies, the value is simply determined by the forces of supply and demand. The Monero Cryptocurrency is at an excellent place right now and is constantly growing. If the demand of Mero increases, then its prices will also increase. Some main features of Monero which are contributing to the increase in its demand are:
Gaining Popularity: When something gains popularity, its demand definitely rises. Same goes with the Monero cryptocurrency. Right now Monero has gained so much popularity that according to goldcruderesearch.com; it is in the list of top 10 cryptocurrencies and is growing continuously.
Super anonymity:  The most prominent feature of Monero is its super privacy. The Monero coin is the leading cryptocurrency in terms of its privacy and that is one of the factors for its popularity and higher price.
Monero vs Dash: The race between Monero vs Dash has gotten pretty rough in past few days. But, due to the reason that Monero offers privacy, it has more chances of overcoming dash in upcoming months and when it does that. The prices of Monero will definitely go up.
Incredibly low transaction fee:  Comparing to the popularity of Monero, its transaction fees are incredibly low. The transaction fee of Monero is even lower than the fee of Bitcoin. And everyone likes to save money, so Monaro has chances of being bought by more people.
Besides these factors, Monero has active developer team. Which is continuously improving the coin and adapting and implementing changes in the market so it may be viable for the long term. Which increases its chances of higher prices in future.

The Dash price could rise faster as the holders are quite rich.
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

Both coins have risen.
But indeed Dash is going faster...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: