Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CGC Project Signature Contest - Budget 0.24 BTC & 63,250 CGC - Hurry up !!!  (Read 8220 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 10:11:58 AM

Hi I just ranked up to full member , should I change my signature to color one or use this one? Thanks !

You may change it, give a look at rankings and decide what's better for you.

Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

Hi I just ranked up to full member , should I change my signature to color one or use this one? Thanks !

You may change it, give a look at rankings and decide what's better for you.

Alright I'm gonna change mine to colour signature. Thanks for your advice Smiley
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

but if they changed their signature due ranking up, are they continue with their count Huh?

LovelyPrey

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

I would like to apply to this campaign.. is this still on?

Name: LovelyPrey
Rank Jr.Member
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=927774
Current Post count: 48
Address: 3QAcCSJhsC5KjK3zWKE2K7Yz2eWmW4GwGS

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:03:15 PM

but if they changed their signature due ranking up, are they continue with their count Huh?

if am thinking what you are thinking then it will complicate things, unless you want everybody ranking up to be paid twice provided they/we complete  each respective task in a category making it a sum of 100 posts!
kaltun

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:17:39 PM

if am thinking what you are thinking then it will complicate things, unless you want everybody ranking up to be paid twice provided they/we complete  each respective task in a category making it a sum of 100 posts!

doesnt have to be, if you choose to upgrade , your previous replys will then be undone/ canceled. and you will begin from the start, thats the risk you will take

i think this way is not fair, but who am i Smiley
Chinesegandalf

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:26:38 PM

if am thinking what you are thinking then it will complicate things, unless you want everybody ranking up to be paid twice provided they/we complete  each respective task in a category making it a sum of 100 posts!

doesnt have to be, if you choose to upgrade , your previous replys will then be undone/ canceled. and you will begin from the start, thats the risk you will take

Damn , I don't know about this . Can i change back my signature back to previous one or how ? Is that possible. Newbie need help here
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:32:44 PM

Damn , I don't know about this . Can i change back my signature back to previous one or how ? Is that possible. Newbie need help here

Your accepted posts are yours sir, you can change the signature with your rank now, and keep posting as full members

Chinesegandalf

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:37:47 PM

Your accepted posts are yours, sir, you can change the signature with your rank now, and keep posting as full members

Pheww l that give a relief, I thought im going to lose what I post as a member. I just ranked up today , and this is my first time doing Sig stuff. Thanks for the help.
StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:56:51 PM

Hello, I am a newbie and i want to be a part of any online promo of any coin, I have seen this post and found this interesting but the requirements confusing me as i am a newbie so i can not join this as to join this promo i have to be a Junior member status minimum, Please do you consider me as a special case and allow me to join the signature campaign?
kaltun

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:57:07 PM

Your accepted posts are yours, sir, you can change the signature with your rank now, and keep posting as full members

Pheww l that give a relief, I thought im going to lose what I post as a member. I just ranked up today , and this is my first time doing Sig stuff. Thanks for the help.

my excuses about the miscommunication, i am not part of the crew, so my opnion doesnt matter, i gave only my thoughts. your rank has accepted with your counts ( i guess)
good luck with it
kaltun

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

Hello, I am a newbie and i want to be a part of any online promo of any coin, I have seen this post and found this interesting but the requirements confusing me as i am a newbie so i can not join this as to join this promo i have to be a Junior member status minimum, Please do you consider me as a special case and allow me to join the signature campaign?

be more active, do more reply on threads, i see your registered in july 2016 , but this is your second post. most of these kind of promo they are requring higher rank.

good luck
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

There is no category for your rank sir. Keep posting clear quality posts rank up, and then you can work with a signature project

kaltun

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

i hope the list will be updated soon  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:33:24 PM

i hope the list will be updated soon  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

list were updated once in 24 hour Sir
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

5th to 8th get a 4,000 CGC reward I have a question I know the rules first 4 best posters will be paid via bitcoin, but  5th to 8th where they will get coins? Because wallet not released yet? Thanks

BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:02:00 AM

i really dont understand why only such a little number of posts are approved.i mean : all my posts were not spam or short messages and only 20% from them were accepted
for example :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735139.msg17367345#msg17367345
why this post was not approved? it has over 35 words so minimum 100 caracters and i really tried to help that guy with a good method to make some btc, you are not counting fair the posts i think you cont it randomly
MANCRYPTOS

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:11:54 AM

i really dont understand why only such a little number of posts are approved.i mean : all my posts were not spam or short messages and only 20% from them were accepted
for example :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735139.msg17367345#msg17367345
why this post was not approved? it has over 35 words so minimum 100 caracters and i really tried to help that guy with a good method to make some btc, you are not counting fair the posts i think you cont it randomly
Hello sir, your post not acceptable because you must read rules We won't count posts in Local / Off-topic / Games and rounds / Auctions / Microinvestments / Politics & Society / Gambling so your post is > Micro Earnings board, So read rules well good luck

Chinesegandalf

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:19:54 AM

my excuses about the miscommunication, i am not part of the crew, so my opnion doesnt matter, i gave only my thoughts. your rank has accepted with your counts ( i guess)
good luck with it

Ah Nevermind, already see my name on new update at full member category.
So stop jinx peoples off lol. By the thanks fo the help , appreciate it much. 😀
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:09:10 AM

Where are the member list updates? How can I not see it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: