Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lithium Signature Campaign  (Read 8154 times)
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:38:17 AM

Do you maintain a google doc to see the spreadsheet about the list of participants to verify my entry.
QSiontex

Activity: 407

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:13:09 PM

Hello

Member Rank: Full Member
Lithium Address: LyB24q4llzHsJz8GgCH3KQfWq1iUksEe0g
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:44:47 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 03:52:41 PM by Coroline

Do you maintain a google doc to see the spreadsheet about the list of participants to verify my entry.

3. To qualify, the Lithium signature has to be visible on your Bitcointalk profile from the moment of signing up. Accounts will be checked randomly.

I think Dev has own way how to calculate participants and distribution
ALTIEX

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:36:40 PM

Hi

Member Rank: Member
Lithium Address: LdyGdYLBJ4H1dzBn47nSuqNSOrSU09Dhmc
AtomION

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:57:15 PM

Hello

Member Rank: Full Member
Lithium Address:  LfaRgBBMH4Vi3XqVJt4KOeSDJXs5WjpWzz
alichang

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:05:03 PM

I'm in!

Member Rank: Newb
Starting Post Count: 20
XLTH Address: LNrn589FBNndyR0usCfsFkYVyobsboINba

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:01:13 PM

Add a link about how Lithium wallet address is generated. I think you may want to take another look at the sharing formula - division by total number of different levels of accounts (Newbie, Junior, Full Member, Hero Member, and Legendary) is unrealistic and might end up dishing peanuts. A particular number or a fixed amount of Lithium should be more like it!

I have added the link for the wallet, thanks for the suggestion.

About the formula, I think It will not be peanuts because so far we only have 36 users participating from all accounts levels. And for example, even if we get 100 in one category they will receive 3,000 Lithium (300,000 / 100 )

the price of 1 XLTH = 0.00000079 btc (79 sats) as per your announcement here: http://www.cryptosmile.com/2016/12/lithium-free-distribution-platform.html

so 300,000 Lithium translate to 0.237 btc bounty pool. and it is just stupid proposition, for example, even if we get 100 in one category, they will receive 3,000 Lithium i.e. 0.00237 btc. and This does not include bonus structure of ICO. and This comes with a risk of failure of ICO.

I think no one is forcing anyone to join this signature campaign.  It is up to the participant if they think that it is worth the effort to join in here.  You should have skipped this since you won't be able to join in this campaign because you already have yours.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:15:58 PM

Add a link about how Lithium wallet address is generated. I think you may want to take another look at the sharing formula - division by total number of different levels of accounts (Newbie, Junior, Full Member, Hero Member, and Legendary) is unrealistic and might end up dishing peanuts. A particular number or a fixed amount of Lithium should be more like it!

I have added the link for the wallet, thanks for the suggestion.

About the formula, I think It will not be peanuts because so far we only have 36 users participating from all accounts levels. And for example, even if we get 100 in one category they will receive 3,000 Lithium (300,000 / 100 )

the price of 1 XLTH = 0.00000079 btc (79 sats) as per your announcement here: http://www.cryptosmile.com/2016/12/lithium-free-distribution-platform.html

so 300,000 Lithium translate to 0.237 btc bounty pool. and it is just stupid proposition, for example, even if we get 100 in one category, they will receive 3,000 Lithium i.e. 0.00237 btc. and This does not include bonus structure of ICO. and This comes with a risk of failure of ICO.

I think no one is forcing anyone to join this signature campaign.  It is up to the participant if they think that it is worth the effort to join in here.  You should have skipped this since you won't be able to join in this campaign because you already have yours.

i am just trying to unveil the trick to this campaign here. if you wanna make 30 posts in 6 days for some cents then be my guest. they dont even have whitepaper on their site yet. who knows its just a SCAM trying to play below radar for 20-25 btc, a shitcoin for sure though!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 10:29:53 PM

i am just trying to unveil the trick to this campaign here. if you wanna make 30 posts in 6 days for some cents then be my guest. they dont even have whitepaper on their site yet. who knows its just a SCAM trying to play below radar for 20-25 btc, a shitcoin for sure though!

It is only 20 post sir, I was interested but got a second thought on joining this campaign.  Are you some kind of forum police exposing scam projects?  I want to see your detail and facts why you think this is trying to scam or a shitcoin, it would help lots of us who are interested in this campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:37:20 PM

Just joined your campaign.
Account set up, wallet created.

About the distribution method. Do you still think that distributing a fixed amount for the participants of each rank will generate a tangible income.
Thanx

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
TaShoKi

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:14:31 AM

google tablesheet did you start?

L44qBYdrIwCnWY6wevcAEAE7tDon1dfWhj
Cahndeso

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:28:43 AM

I just join this campaign. How to see if i accepted or not? I'll try to made 20 constructive posts before jan 6, and i hope i accepted here.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:36:31 AM

I joined this signature campaign. May I know if Local Posts is counted? Or is there any section that is not counted? And I want to know if you count non constructive post? Because in your thread your terms for your signature campaign is not enough for me. I want complete information please

chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:46:06 AM

Im In in lithium signature campaign
do i need to post it ?
Lr0kHnd1GuUvVxEu7fS74LXSwxgoKvEiXE
TheTaskMaster

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:46:27 AM

I joined this signature campaign. May I know if Local Posts is counted? Or is there any section that is not counted? And I want to know if you count non constructive post? Because in your thread your terms for your signature campaign is not enough for me. I want complete information please
I Think Local Post will be counted because they never mentioned any forum location that will be not counted.
alichang

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:25:14 PM

just 2 days left Smiley

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.
Satorus

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 06:37:28 PM

Name:   Satorus
Position:   Member
Wallet: LgGmn04bIYrcB1PF99Lc2fs330zLIMfv3V

Congratulate me! Happy New Year!

Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:50:00 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 06:17:00 AM by Darwin02

I want to join this campaign I will filed up the form now.
Edit already wear the signature code and filled up the form.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:39:43 AM

kindly correct me if i'm wrong dev, based on what i've read from the Opening Page, we need to just create an account, wear the signature and make at least 20 posts before or till January 6? so no need to reply in this thread because you will randomly check it.
am i correct? actually i just make it clear, i'm not able to join for i am committed with what signature i'm wearing now but i believe it is a good project.
i suggest you must have a spreadsheet so that everybody will knew if they are accepted or not, unless you make an assurance that every registered members are already accepted.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Doddolo

Activity: 586

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

I'm joining the signature campaign. I try to make a lithium wallet but i can't register... no error appears.... will try again later.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: