Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cool Initiative!  (Read 421 times)
moodleman (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:15:59 PM

Hi there miners!  Smiley

I've created this initiative. If you are a proud miner, would you like to be in The Wall? I think it's going to be awesome TM when it's full!

http://proudminers.hopto.org

Please tell me what you think about it, or any suggestion you have!

Have fun... and make profit!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1633

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:22:10 PM

Hi there miners!  Smiley

I've created this initiative. If you are a proud miner, would you like to be in The Wall? I think it's going to be awesome TM when it's full!

Would you like to explain exactly what this is? Since it looks like yet another meaningless scam at this stage, you'd do well to give a more thorough explanation here and on the site of what your alleged service is and does, otherwise you risk being instabanned on this forum.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:29:40 PM

Seems pretty pointless in my opinion but I like the idea. Too bad it costs so much for a brick, I don't see too many people actually buying bricks. It'll probably die down within the next few weeks as the free blocks run out.
moodleman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 09:09:22 PM

The point is that wall, yes, the idea is to have a fullHD picture with a lot of miner logos, and be there when it's full. To have your own brick there forever.

Each brick has a name, signature and a link, so people can sponsor anything there, or anything they want, but anyway, it's just that it's too cool (for me it is!)

When it's full it's going to be great!

Some of you say the brick is expensive... I thought it was cheap in fact, a miner should mine more than that in less than a day, don't you think? Sad

Anyway, any suggestion is very wellcome! thanks!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

When it's full it's going to be great!
I know it's going to be great, because it's gong to bring you a lot of cash for doing nothing...

http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/
Our OP is trying to achieve this effect, but IMO it's a waste of money. People are crazy though and known for buying pixels for cash, so it might work out for him

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:22:40 PM

Hi there miners!  Smiley

what's the point to pay you and get onto your wall? If I want see my name somewhere I can just create a web page and put my name there. Yours only make sense if you can get some big whales name on your wall.
moodleman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 10:36:48 PM

what's the point to pay you and get onto your wall? If I want see my name somewhere I can just create a web page and put my name there. Yours only make sense if you can get some big whales name on your wall.

Come on, have you seen the cost of a 20x20 brick?! it's symbolic, less than a coffee at starbucks... I'm not asking for your bank account or anything man, I'm just making something cool, and I'm clear from the start, my name is Jorge Sandín, I explain everything in the web, why I do it, etc., I don't hide anything. the wall will be filled eventually, and it's just cool to be there, that's it. People can also advertise anything with a link in his logo... but I'd just love it for the idea of being there when it's full, that's why I did it.

If you think it's expensive, I'll think about it, perhaps lower it, but... less than 3$... really?¿? Sorry if it didn't like to you, but please don't be so offended, I'm just sincere here Sad I appreciate sincere suggestions, but please don't be rude if you don't want to participate, I think it's a good idea that deserves to be true, that's all Smiley

Jorge.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: