Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manipulation finished. Bubble popping.  (Read 6887 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

you can only dream about the cheap bitcoin price now.
we all have to accept the fact that price has gone up and those days are over, there is a good resistance in the $900 price and it can not be broken as we are seeing from the orderbooks clearly.

I think the price of $950 is very cheap.

Thats a very constructive post. Could you elaborate a little bit?
 Its cheap compared to all time high ever on western exchanges? Its less than 15% of the most expensive bitcoin ever. You call that cheap? Well... Pardon, but thats kind of weird.

You can call that bargain price bitcoin. But calling it cheap at near ATH is retarded........

Ofcourse there were cheaper bitcoin. Like... always FFS, except like a week or 2.
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:56:53 AM

we all have to accept the fact that price has gone up and those days are over, there is a good resistance in the $900 price and it can not be broken as we are seeing from the orderbooks clearly.

950 aint cheap any more and it never was, i did post around 800-900 range  not to buy when people asked.  cheap might be around 500 range
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:39:37 AM

250 is cheap in my opinion. But all believers and investors say we still in a bull market so it means there's no cheap buying opportunity anymore

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:50:32 PM

Prepare for free fall guys. The manipulators have taken enough of your money for now and will let the price plummet again to 300-500 levels in order to play the same game all over again.

Anyone thinking this is a free market is delusional. 99% of all coins owned by 5 people lol.

It is sad to see that the bitcoin is so easily manipulated, because this level of volatility will always be an argument to limit a massive adoption for businesses and users.

Therefore it should not be strange that instead of a promising currency, bitcoin begins to become a business of a few speculators through this undesirable pump and dump scheme.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:20:31 PM

There is definitely a bit of manipulation going on from some of the Chinese exchanges, but I think there is more manipulation of Chinese fiat currency.
Interestingly, the price of Chinese RMB (Yuan) has a HUGE effect on the price of Bitcoin since so many miners and large exchanges are located there.
We should be talking about the need for greater de-centralization, because until that happens, the price of Bitcoin will be mostly influenced by China.

deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:36:16 PM

950 aint cheap any more and it never was, i did post around 800-900 range  not to buy when people asked.  cheap might be around 500 range
It is possible that the price will drop a little more, due to the panic in the market, but I don't think the price will fall to as low as five hundred dollars.

There are different reasons that make this price unfeasible, one of them is the high cost to produce a single Bitcoin, which according to some experts is something around six hundred and fifty dollars. Another aspect is that the market is much larger compared to a few years ago, and now the demand is a result of people who buy Bitcoin because they need and use it, not just speculators.
quake313

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:12:24 AM

950 aint cheap any more and it never was, i did post around 800-900 range  not to buy when people asked.  cheap might be around 500 range
It is possible that the price will drop a little more, due to the panic in the market, but I don't think the price will fall to as low as five hundred dollars.

There are different reasons that make this price unfeasible, one of them is the high cost to produce a single Bitcoin, which according to some experts is something around six hundred and fifty dollars. Another aspect is that the market is much larger compared to a few years ago, and now the demand is a result of people who buy Bitcoin because they need and use it, not just speculators.

650 for Chinese miners and how much for the rest? I think it maybe closer to 800 to produce 1 bitcoin, can anyone confirm what it truly costs?
Adar Korin

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:32:05 AM

650 for Chinese miners and how much for the rest? I think it maybe closer to 800 to produce 1 bitcoin, can anyone confirm what it truly costs?

It would depend where you are getting your power (and your cooling for that matter) - solar power to generate the funds and underground for insulation with venting to cool perhaps?  (You wouldn't necessarily have solar power in colder climates, but then again perhaps you could have hydro power from the snow thawing into nearby lakes)
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:00:47 AM

Prepare for free fall guys. The manipulators have taken enough of your money for now and will let the price plummet again to 300-500 levels in order to play the same game all over again.

Anyone thinking this is a free market is delusional. 99% of all coins owned by 5 people lol.

Nope, many people own the coins but i think there are more than 10 Whale players out there that own 1000+ bitcoins. That's why when some of that whale sell all their coins, the bubble popped. It's really scary though people can do this.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:01:29 AM

There is definitely a bit of manipulation going on from some of the Chinese exchanges, but I think there is more manipulation of Chinese fiat currency.
Interestingly, the price of Chinese RMB (Yuan) has a HUGE effect on the price of Bitcoin since so many miners and large exchanges are located there.
We should be talking about the need for greater de-centralization, because until that happens, the price of Bitcoin will be mostly influenced by China.

look at this https://coinmarketcap.com/  look at all the graphs on the 7 day   .. they all match the pattern to a t.  Talk about manipulation!. Not just btc its damn near every coin!

edit sort by volume high to low

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
btc-buzz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

This isn't a bubble popping this is the shake out. Watch and see.
Johensen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

Why do you call the bubble popping? it's just down abit because investors want to get good profit. now it's starting increase .
 I expect it will hit 1,000$ again in next week. 
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

950 aint cheap any more and it never was, i did post around 800-900 range  not to buy when people asked.  cheap might be around 500 range

cheap is a price that soon there comes a time that you can no longer see that price. i can show you a thousand similar comments like you from the previous 8 years that say the same thing about $0 to $900 and every price that we passed became a history never to return.

a couple of months from now you can come back to this comment and see what he meant when he said $950 is cheap.

Buying the dip...
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:41:30 AM

Price is already climbing back up. Get your longs ready. Its going to be a wild ride.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:56:21 AM

OP is right but he is lying at the same time and spreads FUD (as he always does.).
clearly there was a bubble because of the fast rise to $1150 and it had to pop, but when a bubble burst price comes down to higher resistance levels and as it was proven in the previous couple of days price has been playing at $850 level and now we are even back above $900.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:31:10 AM

KEK is in control. Prasie it and Bitcon will rain from the dankest shitlord meme factory.
It is said, it is done.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

Thats a very constructive post. Could you elaborate a little bit?
 Its cheap compared to all time high ever on western exchanges? Its less than 15% of the most expensive bitcoin ever. You call that cheap? Well... Pardon, but thats kind of weird.

You can call that bargain price bitcoin. But calling it cheap at near ATH is retarded........

Ofcourse there were cheaper bitcoin. Like... always FFS, except like a week or 2.

Maybe the guys is rich and $950 is just peanuts for him.  Everyone has rights to their opinion.  I myself think that $100  Bitcoin is expensive Tongue

OP is right but he is lying at the same time and spreads FUD (as he always does.).
clearly there was a bubble because of the fast rise to $1150 and it had to pop, but when a bubble burst price comes down to higher resistance levels and as it was proven in the previous couple of days price has been playing at $850 level and now we are even back above $900.

Indeed there was a rally and created a mini Bubble.  Lucky it had popped early because if not, it will do harm than good because it will leave lots of people on a huge disadvantae once that bubble burst.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:18:54 PM

I am sure the price will recover and would cross the $1000 in due time.There are being a massive sell off without any doubt and since the market is really fluctuating and the price range is now between $850 and $950 and i do not think that i will go down further.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:22:07 PM

And who are these 5 people and if you knew this much you can very well provide their names as well,with this thread it looks like you are delusional to the core ,manipulation in a market is a regular occurrence and traders like to cash in the maximum during these times and even if the price of the coin touches rock bottom traders will find a way to earn money from it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:44:01 PM

And who are these 5 people and if you knew this much you can very well provide their names as well,with this thread it looks like you are delusional to the core ,manipulation in a market is a regular occurrence and traders like to cash in the maximum during these times and even if the price of the coin touches rock bottom traders will find a way to earn money from it.
Yeah. I guess some people think that when someone else makes a profit and they do not, it's manipulation.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: