Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The RollinCoin scammer is back (again) as crazybtrade  (Read 6749 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:23:59 PM

With all due my respect, I actually want to make " Scam Accusations " for crazybtrade. Without further ado here may already proven REFERENCE  Roll Eyes

Is not scam. You tried cheat us.
Use double spends and transactions spends an input which is unconfirmed.

Your 1 bet is really, 9 bets is fake.
after my post, he confirmed transaction but he want cheat our game.. our game not pay winnings to cheater

You're an idiot, don't understand how bitcoin works, or just want to steal customer funds. It's perfectly normal to spend an unconfirmed input. Sites that process many withdraws in a short period of time do it all the time, like my Cloudbet, Poloniex, Fairlay, e.t.c withdraws. If you're accusing them all of double spending (and probably many other sites as well), please find an transaction that they actually double spent and accuse them of it. It's pretty serious if your claim is real.

Cloudbet, Poloniex, Fairlay, e.t.c ??
idiot? i think this you are..

We not accept exchange or shared wallet, you will not receive the payout to your address as you do not have
control of this address. especially, you have not to use coinbase, xapo wallet.

I see in real-time how he cheating me.. and some transaction disappeared after he did not confirmed

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1g3xn4/this_transaction_spends_an_input_which_is/

"This transaction spends an input which in unconfirmed" Then if people have spends money was bet on your site will be mark as cheating ? .If i were a double spend transaction will be showing notice "Warning! this transaction is a double spend. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to/from this sender." .
This may not deviant behavior for him, because he lives with a lie (Cheating). I do not discuss about damages for the loss, but I was a little worried about your behavior.

Do you have the tx ids showing that you sent the site money (successfully)?
Sure mate, Here we go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1686290.msg16939574#msg16939574 .

It does look like all of those transactions went through.  Do you have the 'results' anywhere?  Did you not get paid on winning bets?  That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 10:46:16 PM

That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.
I agree. Looking at some of the transactions, PuraPuraBego created 10 transactions, each spending the change from the previous bet. Nothing wrong with that, and it is a highly unlikely double spend as double spending an input in the middle would make other bets void. I suppose (if they did want to double spend) they might be been waiting to double spend the first input if the net was a negative.

Definitely not double spending, and the only reason it happened was because of your bad system (not accepting multiple outputs as multiple bets, like luckybit does)

If the winnings weren't paid out at all, which the posts in the thread seem to lead, than crazybtrade has scammed someone, regardless if they were RollinCoin or not. (archive) It appears that no payouts were made to the address 1SiiGGb6HznTRbgYGn9PQekXkzD5HetG5, so unless every bet lost (extremely low chance), crazybtrade is in fact a scammer.

Try to play our game and you will understand that there is not any deceit.
or if you're so cool dude, buy this script and prove that I am a liar.
weak?

Do you really think I will play your game or waste 0.9 BTC buying the script? Hell no.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:25:43 PM

Why are you STILL going on and on.

You have been proven a scammer.

With as hard as you are trying, you would sign a message in a second to prove your point.

The fact that you keep dancing around and talking about nothing shows what you are. A Scammer. Just give it up, you are caught.

So like it has been said, sign a message from the address that sent the .9 BTC or DO NOT post anymore.

Sign the message or give up

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

It does look like all of those transactions went through.  Do you have the 'results' anywhere?  Did you not get paid on winning bets?  That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.

In the past, had we not talked about how there's no clear way to verify the bets since it takes the BTCC exchange buy price and volume at a given timestamp (specified to the second)? (link)

Whatever results crazybtrade would offer can not be proven to be true... and likewise with PuraPuraBego.

you removed link with image from quote!
and ask tx id?

for example see it:
https://blockchain.info/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Transaction not found tx will be disappeared after he did not confirmed (lose bet)

What does that transaction have to do with anything? It doesn't match any of PuraPuraBego's transaction ID's that he listed, and could simply be a random txid that you came up with.

@crazybtrade, how did you manage to "lose" your wallet? It couldn't have possibly had only one address in it (which was the one that gained the 0.9 BTC) could it? If it in fact is only one address, then how did you initially fund the wallet?

DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:59:18 PM

It does look like all of those transactions went through.  Do you have the 'results' anywhere?  Did you not get paid on winning bets?  That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.

In the past, had we not talked about how there's no clear way to verify the bets since it takes the BTCC exchange buy price and volume at a given timestamp (specified to the second)? (link)

Whatever results crazybtrade would offer can not be proven to be true... and likewise with PuraPuraBego.

You quoted me, so I assume the "we" is you and I?  I don't recall every discussing that, no.  And I'm not sure what that has to do with what I'm asking.  I was saying that if he made 10 valid bets and was supposed to win at least one of them, and didn't get paid, that's a clear scam.

Are you trying to say that 9 of the bets were never "rolled" and the owner just stole the money straight away without any pretenses of fairness?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:59:59 AM

You quoted me, so I assume the "we" is you and I?  I don't recall every discussing that, no.  

Sorry, I was using "we" as inclusive of everyone that had commented on either this thread or any crazybtrade threads. I'll make that distinction next time.

And I'm not sure what that has to do with what I'm asking.

The bet results are based off BTCC buy price and the volume. If any combination of the hash with those values in the same second is a loss, then crazybtrade can state that they used those values to calculate the bet and that it was automated.

It's not to say that the bets aren't automated, but there's the chance for larger bets to be processed manually (and then used to scam)

Quote from: DarkDays link=topic=1732739.msg17476876#msg17476876
Are you trying to say that 9 of the bets were never "rolled" and the owner just stole the money straight away without any pretenses of fairness?

Perhaps the bets were not rolled because crazybtrade made the wild assumption that they were going to be used as fraudulent transactions - double spent if they lost.

crazybtrade

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:22:32 AM

That seems pretty bad, especially since all of the bets were coming from the same address.
I agree. Looking at some of the transactions, PuraPuraBego created 10 transactions, each spending the change from the previous bet. Nothing wrong with that, and it is a highly unlikely double spend as double spending an input in the middle would make other bets void. I suppose (if they did want to double spend) they might be been waiting to double spend the first input if the net was a negative.

Definitely not double spending, and the only reason it happened was because of your bad system (not accepting multiple outputs as multiple bets, like luckybit does)

If the winnings weren't paid out at all, which the posts in the thread seem to lead, than crazybtrade has scammed someone, regardless if they were RollinCoin or not. (archive) It appears that no payouts were made to the address 1SiiGGb6HznTRbgYGn9PQekXkzD5HetG5, so unless every bet lost (extremely low chance), crazybtrade is in fact a scammer.

Try to play our game and you will understand that there is not any deceit.
or if you're so cool dude, buy this script and prove that I am a liar.
weak?

Do you really think I will play your game or waste 0.9 BTC buying the script? Hell no.

for example see it:
https://blockchain.info/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Transaction not found tx will be disappeared after he did not confirmed (lose bet)
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Unconfirmed 23 days
if tx will be confirmed (for win bet), you can not see that is double-spend

His words (PuraPuraBego) :
"Just patient for block
Although this double spend, fund will be filled back to my account "

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1686290.msg16939648#msg16939648

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:48:41 AM

for example see it:
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Unconfirmed 23 days

"Just patient for block

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

There is no link between that transaction and PuraPuraBego.

Although PuraPuraBego may have stated "although this double spend, fund will be filled back to my account", that could have just as easily been a miscommunication error - it's heavily implied that instead of double spend, they meant "unconfirmed input".

I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to refund (at least some of) the bets given that they were confirmed. Do you seriously mean to say that PuraPuraBego had won all 9 of those bets? Do you have the history for that?

I'm asking the question again:
How did you manage to "lose" your wallet? It couldn't have possibly had only one address in it (which was the one that gained the 0.9 BTC) could it? If it in fact is only one address, then how did you initially fund the wallet?

crazybtrade

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:49:25 AM

The bet results are based off BTCC buy price and the volume. If any combination of the hash with those values in the same second is a loss, then crazybtrade can state that they used those values to calculate the bet and that it was automated.

It's not to say that the bets aren't automated, but there's the chance for larger bets to be processed manually (and then used to scam)

all bets automated, 0.0005-0.25BTC

for example see it:

"Just patient for block

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

Although PuraPuraBego may have stated "although this double spend, fund will be filled back to my account", that could have just as easily been a miscommunication error - it's heavily implied that instead of double spend, they meant "unconfirmed input".

I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to refund (at least some of) the bets given that they were confirmed. Do you seriously mean to say that PuraPuraBego had won all 9 of those bets? Do you have the history for that?

How did you manage to "lose" your wallet? It couldn't have possibly had only one address in it (which was the one that gained the 0.9 BTC) could it? If it in fact is only one address, then how did you initially fund the wallet?

this does not matter: lose or win. we not pay cheater.
This happen real-time.. when i post about, bets has been not confirmated.. after my post he said that will be ok. but this fact of double-spends

Please understand me and my story.
I lost private key.. I bought BTC on exchange service.

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:04:53 AM

for example see it:

"Just patient for block

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

This happen real-time.. when i post about, bets has been not confirmated.. after my post he said that will be ok. but this fact of double-spends

Since your game is real-time based and bet was confirmed later, maybe his bets didn't processed in your site but in that case at least you should have refunded BTC. Just because that you saw it unconfirmed and the game didn't rolled doesn't means someone is a cheater.There are many onchain games like Luckyb.it etc. which only rolls the game after confirmation but I have never heard any onchain games running theory of not processing/refunding bet if the bet was confirmed after some hours or took time. Also I think your game wasn't developed to process stucked transactions in which I think bets above of PuraPuraBego should be refunded atleast.
crazybtrade

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:17:37 AM

for example see it:

"Just patient for block

PuraPuraBego is cheater!

Since your game is real-time based and bet was confirmed later, maybe his bets didn't processed in your site but in that case at least you should have refunded BTC. Just because that you saw it unconfirmed and the game didn't rolled doesn't means someone is a cheater.There are many onchain games like Luckyb.it etc. which only rolls the game after confirmation but I have never heard any onchain games running theory of not processing/refunding bet if the bet was confirmed after some hours or took time. Also I think your game wasn't developed to process stucked transactions in which I think bets above of PuraPuraBego should be refunded atleast.

Do you know why luckybit rolls game after confirmation?
I know it. luckybit worked similar my script now. and rolls the game 0 confirmation. only payout after 1 confirmation.
they changed script.. because one man double-spender hack luckybit and get some btc Smiley
secondstrade hacked double-spenders also Smiley
but our script have guard double-spend atack!

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:56:51 AM

Well, I've been two years recognize bitcoin, many phases of transactions I did. When I get bitcoins to my wallets,sometimes I immediately for spend my bitcoins. As me know about  bitcoins transaction these will be soon arrive for block just need a little patience because I was required to miss several blocks.
Please understand me and my story.
I lost private key.. I bought BTC on exchange service.
Just prove you was bought BTC on exchange service.
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:18:44 AM

You quoted me, so I assume the "we" is you and I?  I don't recall every discussing that, no. 

Sorry, I was using "we" as inclusive of everyone that had commented on either this thread or any crazybtrade threads. I'll make that distinction next time.

And I'm not sure what that has to do with what I'm asking.

Quote from: DarkDays link=topic=1732739.msg17476876#msg17476876

Perhaps the bets were not rolled because crazybtrade made the wild assumption that they were going to be used as fraudulent transactions - double spent if they lost.

Gotcha, you're saying that the game isn't provably fair.  I agree, and you did a great job of proving that earlier. 

How did he cheat?  All the transactions were confirmed!  You stole his money.  He didn't double spend any of those coins did he?  Go back and look at those 10 transactions.  Tell me where he double spent them.  It's clear that you are both non-native English speakers trying to communicate in English...mistakes happen!  Did he say "double spend" when he meant "Sent unconfirmed?"  From context, it certainly seems like it.  Therefore...you stole his money.  And you're bragging about it!  That's really fucked up.

Stealing people's money that's sent from unconfirmed transactions is wrong (also, you know, illegal).  Tons of people send off of unconfirmed transactions because THAT'S HOW THE BLOCKCHAIN WORKS!  You need to refund this guy's money immediately and then shut your site down because it's become glaringly clear that you are in way over your head and are making mistakes...either intentionally or unintentionally...that result in stealing people's money. 
crazybtrade

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:13:17 AM

How did he cheat?  All the transactions were confirmed!  You stole his money.  He didn't double spend any of those coins did he?  Go back and look at those 10 transactions.  Tell me where he double spent them.  It's clear that you are both non-native English speakers trying to communicate in English...mistakes happen!  Did he say "double spend" when he meant "Sent unconfirmed?"  From context, it certainly seems like it.  Therefore...you stole his money.  And you're bragging about it!  That's really fucked up.

Stealing people's money that's sent from unconfirmed transactions is wrong (also, you know, illegal).  Tons of people send off of unconfirmed transactions because THAT'S HOW THE BLOCKCHAIN WORKS!  You need to refund this guy's money immediately and then shut your site down because it's become glaringly clear that you are in way over your head and are making mistakes...either intentionally or unintentionally...that result in stealing people's money. 

You can not see double-spend or not after confirmation!
This case was been double-spends is fact.
We not refund no any cent cheater.
We not stealing money from unconfirmed transactions.
our script full-automated and catch double-spender!

about provably fair:
bitcoin game with Provably fair!
How it work?

Verification of bet
1. The crazyBtrade.com use real time data from exchange BTCC.com (spot.btcc.com),
The buy price BTC/CNY, volume and time stamp is perfectly out of our control!

2. Provably HASH value is hash SHA256 of BTC/CNY buy price : TIMESTAMP (unix time stamp, unixtimestamp.com) : VOLUME : TXID ( bitcoin transaction id of your payment).

For example:
TIMESTAMP=1475569996
BTC/CNY buy price=4069.32
VOLUME=182820.55980000
TXID=de1f78ed0e2fdb557458a4af1aecf17d73b06df8ed51cd0d14919dcf995b4175

Seed value=4069.32:1475569996:182820.55980000:de1f78ed0e2fdb557458a4af1aecf17d73b06df8ed51cd0d14919dcf995b4175 (BTC/CNY:TIMESTAMP:VOLUME:TXID)
Provably HASH=
sha256(4069.32:1475569996:182820.55980000:de1f78ed0e2fdb557458a4af1aecf17d73b06df8ed51cd0d14919dcf995b4175)=
1a6e1f9e27d5e8e8a2014a3c56bfd6ca975a72580aa4b1c8670bac344ca9c1f0

3. If you have choosed EVEN bet
and the first digit of Provably HASH is EVEN then you WIN 198%. Winning = bet amount X 1.98
If the first digit of Provably HASH is ODD then you LOSE.

4. If you have choosed ODD bet
and the first digit of Provably HASH is ODD then you WIN 198%. Winning = bet amount X 1.98
If the first digit of Provably HASH is EVEN then you LOSE.

You can always see the same result of sha256
(4069.32:1475569996:182820.55980000:de1f78ed0e2fdb557458a4af1aecf17d73b06df8ed51cd0d14919dcf995b4175)
on ( xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator)

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
DarkDays
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:20:02 AM

This case was been double-spends is fact.

Please post the 10 other transactions that those coins were double spent on.

You can't.

Because they don't exist.

The only fact is that you got the money.  And you kept it.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

about provably fair:
Your game is not provably fair. I could copy your game and generate a losing result for the player 100% of the time while it would still "verify" according to your method. I can do this by simply using a slightly different time, because there is NO fixed time on a transaction.

I have explained this multiple times now:

You cannot use timestamps if you want to be provably fair. There is no fixed timestamp at bitcoin transactions. There can be a 0 - 10 second delay EASILY between when a bitcoin node gets the transaction. You could maliciously change the timestamp to 1,2,3,4.. seconds later to make the player lose. There is no way for the player to verify if you did this. Therefor it's impossible to generate a provably fair outcome with this.

I am not saying you are a scam. I am also not saying that you are cheating. I could believe that you are honest. But provably fair is not about believing or trusting.

Provably fair is a way for the players to verify and prove if they have been cheated or not. On your site, they cannot verify and prove this, because using "timestamp" is unreliable as shown in my previous posts. Therefor the player just has to trust you to be fair.

That is "trust us, we are fair" and not "provably (=you can prove we are) fair".

And in more detail starting from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666167.msg17188778#msg17188778

Since you continue to ignore me and claim that this game is provably fair (while it really is NOT provably fair AT ALL), I will add negative trust too. Your game doesn't have to be provably fair, but if it's not, you should not promote it as provably fair.

crazybtrade

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

about provably fair:
Your game is not provably fair. I could copy your game and generate a losing result for the player 100% of the time while it would still "verify" according to your method. I can do this by simply using a slightly different time, because there is NO fixed time on a transaction.

I have explained this multiple times now:

You cannot use timestamps if you want to be provably fair. There is no fixed timestamp at bitcoin transactions. There can be a 0 - 10 second delay EASILY between when a bitcoin node gets the transaction. You could maliciously change the timestamp to 1,2,3,4.. seconds later to make the player lose. There is no way for the player to verify if you did this. Therefor it's impossible to generate a provably fair outcome with this.

I am not saying you are a scam. I am also not saying that you are cheating. I could believe that you are honest. But provably fair is not about believing or trusting.

Provably fair is a way for the players to verify and prove if they have been cheated or not. On your site, they cannot verify and prove this, because using "timestamp" is unreliable as shown in my previous posts. Therefor the player just has to trust you to be fair.

That is "trust us, we are fair" and not "provably (=you can prove we are) fair".

And in more detail starting from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666167.msg17188778#msg17188778

Since you continue to ignore me and claim that this game is provably fair (while it really is NOT provably fair AT ALL), I will add negative trust too. Your game doesn't have to be provably fair, but if it's not, you should not promote it as provably fair.

you said that famous exchange BTCC price BTC/CNY is not provably fair.. please contact, they explain you +1 888 518 2822

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

Lol?

No, I am saying many times now that you cannot use timestamp in a provably fair calculation. What has that to do with BTCC? Did you read my message here or just ignored it?

In addition, I am sure that BTC/CNY price is just as well unreliable and unverifiable because there is no clear public history of 1 specific price per timestamp - this has nothing to with the reputation of BTCC. But I am not even talking about that here.

crazybtrade

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:19:30 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 08:29:34 AM by crazybtrade

Lol?

No, I am saying many times now that you cannot use timestamp in a provably fair calculation. What has that to do with BTCC? Did you read my message here or just ignored it?

In addition, I am sure that BTC/CNY price is just as well unreliable and unverifiable because there is no clear public history of 1 specific price per timestamp - this has nothing to with the reputation of BTCC. But I am not even talking about that here.

I can't change timestamp.. i get it from api BTCC.

You have dice listing..
dice site can make fake seed for scam but you don't post about it.
strange...

You write about provably fair https://dicesites.com/provably-fair
You mislead people because many dice sites use fake seed and have full control provably fair system, they can make to lose easy.. and players lost all money.
playing on dice - result is one - lost all money

hash before bet but he use another string and will be equal! But result will be different..

In fact, this effect is achieved through quick search methods for collision hash functions developed in 2004-2006. If one does not know the collision are two different sets of data having the same hash value. So, in 2004, a group of Chinese researchers developed an algorithm based on differential cryptanalysis, which allows for a relatively short time to find two different random data block size of 128 bytes each, having the same md5 sum. Although this algorithm at one time produced the effect of a bomb of his performance left much to be desired. But already in 2006 Czech cryptographer Vlastimil Klima offered to search for a new collision method to find a couple of different random 128 byte blocks one md5 sum of a personal computer less than a minute.

it's possible for md5, sha256, sha521

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:21:51 AM

Lol?
Appreciate the effort, but you're wasting your time, I doubt crazybtrade will get any of it.

I've been keeping quiet here for a long time, but let me state a few things.
You're in no way abled to operate a gambling site. You lack basic skills like integrity, honesty, aswell as knowledge about bitcoin and other things.
Further, you're ignorant. And that's your biggest problem.
Just look at this thread, look at all the things brought up (your connection to RollinCoin, the not processed bets, the provably fair problem).
You were not abled to respond to any of it in a statisfying way. You've had more than just one person trying to explain you how things are not the way you presented them,
but you've been sticking to your sick, wrong, imagination of things.

My negative trust on your account is final and won't be removed. I think nobody should trust you with a single satoshi.
Regardless if you are indeed RollinCoin, regardless if you refund the player you screwed over, regardless if you change your wrong advertising claims.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀