Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274574 times)
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:41:54 AM

I think æternity ICO can be successfull to the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:59:45 AM

What is the total supply of this coin and when this will be offer for sale. OP is empty about this question?

Hey! There will be no limit regarding the token number during the backing campaign. If you mean what will be the inflation and if there will be a total number of coins available - the volume of coins created by each block can be changed by the users through a prediction market. There are a few fundamental variables that can be changed if there is consensus. Check the whitepaper.

Regards!

vdramaliev

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:01:19 AM

looks pretty fishy Grin Grin

Hey, not sure why you say that, but....ok Smiley

Regards

vdramaliev

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

Happy to share the first team æternity video interview (of six), prepared by FutureThinkers.

Topic: Decentralization (and why it's important).

Enjoy it, it is pretty short!

Regards

vdramaliev

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

Hi æternity Team,

1. Do you accept Bitcoins at your ICO as well, or only Ether?
2. Will you consider the current price jump of Ethereum and adjust/increase the amount of æternity tokens for each Ether at ICO?

Thanks,
Coin24

Hey,

1. ETH, BTC + all supported by ShapeShift + (not 100% certain yet) fiat through a bank partner
2. Will get back to you, but yes, we are thinking about it.

Regards!

coin24

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:51:56 AM

Hi æternity Team,

1. Do you accept Bitcoins at your ICO as well, or only Ether?
2. Will you consider the current price jump of Ethereum and adjust/increase the amount of æternity tokens for each Ether at ICO?

Thanks,
Coin24

Hey,

1. ETH, BTC + all supported by ShapeShift + (not 100% certain yet) fiat through a bank partner
2. Will get back to you, but yes, we are thinking about it.

Regards!

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer! I just checked ShapeShift and found out, that there is a Deposit Max for each pair. Eg. If I plan to change BTC into ETH, there is a max of 4.9 BTC. Does this means, that there will be also a max deposit of BTC at the ICO (investment limit)?
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:56:12 AM

It is necessary to adjust the tasks taking into account the current growth in Ethereum price, it is necessary to avoid the fact that the asset will be very overvalued initially.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:48:37 AM

The ICO start date is 31st March? I read it on token market

https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar

But I dont see the date on the first page,quite confusing

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
coin24

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

Which project/token has more potential in the future, æternity or Qtum? Which is one is better, and why?
vdramaliev

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:05:36 PM

The ICO start date is 31st March? I read it on token market

https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar

But I dont see the date on the first page,quite confusing

We will announce full details regarding the backing campaign soon. Stay tuned.

Regards

rwfreshmore

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:19:40 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 03:46:01 PM by rwfreshmore

Videos with the team should be good though, however ID not required for your own privacy and security.

Of course id is required. The can put their finger over the important parts to block them out but we need to know that the people we are dealing with are in deed who they say they are. Don't you agree?

Personally I think it's overkill, everyone has their own opinions and I respect that.
I never seen a project having to prove themselves on video showing their id.

If it were 2012/13 when there were a lot of coins with anonymous devs being released, I might have been a bit reluctant to trust any of those teams.
However the aeternity team seems open, they have names on the website, I personally know a couple of them.

Haven't seen token sale details yet, once I do and see how they are going to manage it I will also be able to make my own judgement.

They are also on telegram at https://telegram.me/aeternity, again, personally I have no trust issues but if in doubt you can also reach out.

I must say, you're starting to look like a paid fanboy. Id would not be required if they had shared their facebook with all their friends and family so we know for sure that they're not lying to us but we ddont so we at least need to see some id to make sure they are who they claim to be.

But then again, I wont expect you to agree because of course, you're just a paid fanboy.

I just logged into this cesspool of a site for the first time in 3 or 4 years to tell you what a clown you are. This site is a joke. The worse thing about this and other projects with potential is they still feel the need to announce themselves and communicate on the toxic turd that is bitcointalk. Don't invest in the project if you have doubts. It's really as simple as that. Let go of your anger and bitterness.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:13:21 PM

Which project/token has more potential in the future, æternity or Qtum? Which is one is better, and why?

It is better not to compare this coin with fraudulent project Qtum. You can compare with Lisk and Ether, can with rutstock and cosmos.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
mattaero

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

It is better not to compare this coin with fraudulent project Qtum. You can compare with Lisk and Ether, can with rutstock and cosmos.

But this project isn't really like Cosmos or Rootstock, their goals are not the same.  This project is attempting to create a new blockchain that is able to scale more effectively.  Rootstock is trying to add functionality to the Bitcoin blockchain and Cosmos is trying to make communication and interchangeability between different blockchains more feasible (Qtum is attempting to do the same).  Each of these projects provides a different type of infrastructure, so it is difficult to say which has the greatest potential.  If Aeternity was adopted by the masses due to its ability to scale, then it would be.  If Cosmos succeeds in making it easy to switch form one blockchain to another, then perhaps it would be. 

You mentioned 3 very good projects and 1 that has some questions, but is still a good idea.  So lets hope they all become wildly successful!

Just my $.02
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:59:00 PM

But this project isn't really like Cosmos or Rootstock, their goals are not the same.  This project is attempting to create a new blockchain that is able to scale more effectively.  Rootstock is trying to add functionality to the Bitcoin blockchain and Cosmos is trying to make communication and interchangeability between different blockchains more feasible (Qtum is attempting to do the same).  Each of these projects provides a different type of infrastructure, so it is difficult to say which has the greatest potential.  If Aeternity was adopted by the masses due to its ability to scale, then it would be.  If Cosmos succeeds in making it easy to switch form one blockchain to another, then perhaps it would be. 

You mentioned 3 very good projects and 1 that has some questions, but is still a good idea.  So lets hope they all become wildly successful!

Just my $.02

I keep all these projects in mind and try not to miss and become an investor at an early stage. It will most likely be projects that will collect a maximum in a matter of hours.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:18:56 AM

The founder of æternity is the Godfather of Ethereum, I will go all-in æternity. It will be a sure bet if the funding amount is less than 5000 BTC. If they raise 10-30k BTC, I will consider more factors to invest or not.
vdramaliev

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:16:10 AM

Videos with the team should be good though, however ID not required for your own privacy and security.

Of course id is required. The can put their finger over the important parts to block them out but we need to know that the people we are dealing with are in deed who they say they are. Don't you agree?

Personally I think it's overkill, everyone has their own opinions and I respect that.
I never seen a project having to prove themselves on video showing their id.

If it were 2012/13 when there were a lot of coins with anonymous devs being released, I might have been a bit reluctant to trust any of those teams.
However the aeternity team seems open, they have names on the website, I personally know a couple of them.

Haven't seen token sale details yet, once I do and see how they are going to manage it I will also be able to make my own judgement.

They are also on telegram at https://telegram.me/aeternity, again, personally I have no trust issues but if in doubt you can also reach out.

I must say, you're starting to look like a paid fanboy. Id would not be required if they had shared their facebook with all their friends and family so we know for sure that they're not lying to us but we ddont so we at least need to see some id to make sure they are who they claim to be.

But then again, I wont expect you to agree because of course, you're just a paid fanboy.

I just logged into this cesspool of a site for the first time in 3 or 4 years to tell you what a clown you are. This site is a joke. The worse thing about this and other projects with potential is they still feel the need to announce themselves and communicate on the toxic turd that is bitcointalk. Don't invest in the project if you have doubts. It's really as simple as that. Let go of your anger and bitterness.

Thanks for the support. We appreciate it and we do try to be as transparent as possible.

In this sense, here is the second video interview with part of team æternity.

A short explanation of what is æternity by Yanislav, Nikola and Marion.

Regards,
Vlad

exist2050

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

It's easy to ICO in a bull market.

come on ,gogogo.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:07:16 PM

Hi, Vlad, what is the minimum fundraising target and maximum amount of the ICO? Can we invest with bitcoin, or it is only raised in Ether blockchain?
vdramaliev

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:53:03 PM

Hi, Vlad, what is the minimum fundraising target and maximum amount of the ICO? Can we invest with bitcoin, or it is only raised in Ether blockchain?

Hey, we have not set a minimum or maximum amount for the backing campaign.

I realize that these questions are very important for all potential supporters and we are currently working very hard to provide all the answers. We need just a bit more time.

I can tell you this - you will be able to support us with bitcoins for sure. Fiat might also be available through a banking partner (not 100% sure still).

Also, we will continue working on æternity no matter how much we generate.

Regards,
Vlad

vdramaliev

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

Hello guys,

A quick event update. æternity's Marion did great today during CeBIT, Hannover.

People really enjoyed her cypherpunk and activism references!

Here is a tweet.

She is just great. Smiley

Regards,
Vlad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: