Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274574 times)
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

Dear aeternity!
Your manager irfan_pak10 is not honest and fair. He does not follow rules and doing his job as he wants.

Why one guy received 120k tokens and other users about 3k ? Not fair so much in one hands.

1. Translation bounty campaign - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ym6JVV6BM6US-y7MvV0hv59gEpmB63Da8yTeposFWWs
- According to rules must be 100 translate stakes plus 5 moderation stakes (not 5 stakes per any post!). He counted all posts of spammers in local threads. (especially russian 833 messages). Are those messages a job of translator? No! Different multi/accounts only discuss about receiving bounty.
Translation campaign
Rewards:
- For translating the ANN you will get 100 stakes.
- For the moderation of a thread you will get 5 stakes.
- Why he accepted 2 last translations (Esperanto, Pashto) made in last hours of campaign? As can you see (see links in spreadsheet) they were made at the same time by the same person/cheater with different accounts (registered at the same time)
Translation campaign
Rules:
- There will be only ONE translation per person. Applications for multiple translations/ languages will not be accepted.

2. Signature bounty campaign - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6x99z5yJ1uBhDEpl2LoEicZl5JWQM-Q96tWun6dBhA
- Why he not clean accurately all of signature participants? Some of them are not following rules.
- And why he accepted again several participants in last days? (in all another projects only full week counted)
Signature campaign
1. We are looking for regularly active members.
2. Make at least 10 quality posts in a week.

3. Blog bounty campaigns - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o1-Z1WewJS3lewkdJlJtsmQwsqSYF5S26kIydaTDUec
See Blog bounty rules and say for all us, why he accepted participant 22 in spreadsheet with his link https://icotracker.net/project/%C3%A6ternity ? It is not a blog/article! It is very simple empty page of site-calendar. It have not 500 words and not explain state channels and Cuckoo Cycle.
Blog posts campaign
Everyone can take part by preparing a 500+ words blog post ...
 Rules
4. Mind the word count. Have 500+ words (not symbols) or more.
Content: Explain state channels and why æternity will make a difference by implementing them. Write about the advantages of the oracle machine. Why is Proof of Work with John Tromp's Cuckoo Cycle so special?

And why he confirmed posts from vk.com, it is simple russian social network, it is not blog/article media platform?

Russian has so many spammers, it is so fucking unfair if the translator hire spammers to bump. Bullshit.

I recommend you don't count 5 stake per post, or 5 stake per PAGE is more fair, OK? Dear manager?
many people are from Ukraina and other ex URSS country where they speak Russian, 75% are fake post just to make big volume and get as many stake to get all the moderations bounties! i would suggest to split moderations and translation in a different bounties ! Translate  a thread is not the same like moderate a thread why are all in the same pot?  it is like to make just  bounties for signature , blog , and social in the same bounties pot!

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

thank you ,I am looking for too
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

Translation

You said:
" For the moderation of a thread you will get 5 stakes."
Not 5 stakes/ post!

One guy has ~60% of translation bounty (= about 40x more coins!)

I agree with you!

WTF? Why one guy received 120k tokens and other users about 3k ? Not fair so much in one hands.

Dear irfan_pak10, you are not honest and fair manager:

1. Translation bounty campaign - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ym6JVV6BM6US-y7MvV0hv59gEpmB63Da8yTeposFWWs
- According to rules must be 100 translate stakes plus 5 moderation stakes (not 5 stakes per any post!). Why did you counted all posts of spammers in local threads? (especially russian 833 messages). Are those messages a job of translator? No! Different multi/accounts only discuss about receiving bounty.

Thank-you for pointing on these issues, will go through them one by one and respond here if got any issue.

About Russian guy did some excellent job, his thread got "833" replies [47] pages, and that thread is still active, not like others, which are almost dead, there is no activity. So he deserves this reward. By the way, all the posts are included in moderation. Because translator looks into every post and tries to answer if required & also post in the thread about official updates. So how we can only count OPs posts? But Ill look into the replies, if I see any issue & caught him with multi-accounting, will probably shift my plan to count only OPs posts.

Also if you guy helps me in pointing out spammer/ scammer & multi-accounts we can arrange rewards for you guys.

Question about the blogs: I haven't yet work on this sheet.

Also, all the sheets are not yet finalized, I'm still working on them to make them better and fair.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitcoinnee

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:22:32 AM

the official website is down

Merovingian

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:35:05 AM

the official website is down
Huh
it's ok 
fuathan3

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

The whole time from the ICO to distribute coins is too long! can the time become a little short?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

There may be some updates are going on the website which caused of this down. All will be normal like before once maintenance will be done through whatever it is going right now. These things are part of development and we all should understand with get worried for these minor things or issues which are nothing.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:53:29 AM

Please do not brag about bounties, for this there is a separate branch. Developers themselves have the right to decide what is worthy of reward.

Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:58:58 AM

Very nice project. I hope you reach your goals.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:07:32 AM

Did you ever read all the earlier posts? the phase 1 already over  a week back and next will be later by May

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bioly

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

Did you ever read all the earlier posts? the phase 1 already over  a week back and next will be later by May

I think that he means all goals like mainnet start and general success Smiley
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

Please do not brag about bounties, for this there is a separate branch. Developers themselves have the right to decide what is worthy of reward.

Every bounty will be paid only after completion of Phase II, really Aternity had a great support from the people, this was a different plan from other ICO. Dev team has chosen this plan to make this most reputable in the market. Will wait and watch Phase II, what are the bounties they are going to announce.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

We have another round to run soon for fund raising this time my expectations are much more because of the success of recent one. Now more people are aware and begin to know the potential of this project. I also am one of them who totally missed it out. Though tokens will be little less this time but still worth to invest in this.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:47:23 PM

is there a QQ  group ?

Merovingian

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 01:51:09 PM

is there a QQ  group ?
no
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:56:20 PM

are you sure , this means  there  are  not so many  chinese  join in this  good  coin

BEFAIR

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

Be fair!

About bounty situation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819473.0

I spent a lot of time researching this situation. And let me explain the real truth.
The problem is one! Official ICO project developers always create two separate topics - about project and bounty topic.
Yes, russian translator targetmlrd is good man and doing his job well. But he's cunning and greedy! He understood: to earn much he does not create separate bounty topic. As a result - hundreds of the same stupid messages like "when twitter bounty", "how to claim", ""where is my bounty" and many others. And he answers them. Say, how this helps for the project?
Many russians (and not only russians) created a lot of multiaccounts on BTT to earn by signature campaigns. But the problem - they don't know English and forced to write the same messages only in russian topic from each their multiaccounts.
That's why, you irfan_pak10 wrote, other languages translators are not active in their threads. Because it is not actual. Those participants (french, german, chinesse and others) read and write in official English thread!
By this reason (russian bounty questions spamming) translator targetmlrd earned bounty about 70 000 $ in Edgeless (2000 posts).
He grabbed more: eGAAS, aeternity, TaaS, exscudo and others. And the same situation in Taas now - 1600 posts in russian thread, more than in official ANN.
And in all those ICO projects he did not created separate Bounty thread. Guess, why? Roll Eyes

Reason of that - stupid rule "5 stakes per post".
Hmm...  100 stakes for translating and 5 stakes per 1 any message: it's only 20 spam messages for a few minutes = 100 stakes. CRAZY!
History! During 2016 there was NOT this rule in many ICO projects.
This stupid rule only was created by ICONOMI. And all ICOs in 2017 copy and paste it.
And as a result Translate/Moderate bounty became "Bounty only for russian", i called them so! Cheesy

I think, to be fair, all developers must pay for moderation separately at first.
Second, necessarily translators must create separate Bounty topic.
Third, must be about 0,1 stakes per post and to count only posts made by moderator (if one common bounty pool with translation)
Also must be maximum limit.

I am investor in Aeternity and other ICOs.
And I don't want that somebody become a bounty millionaire due to my money and money of other investors.
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:08:44 PM

Will you plan to add the other round bounty campaigns for second ICO? I want to join the second ico.
Merovingian

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

Will you plan to add the other round bounty campaigns for second ICO? I want to join the second ico.
there will be other bounties soon, and now you can join meetup bounty: https://blog.aeternity.com/%C3%A6ternitys-meetup-bounty-campaign-bb348067e5a4
Merovingian

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 02:20:12 PM

are you sure , this means  there  are  not so many  chinese  join in this  good  coin
my bad, here is link, in the bottom of the page: http://aeternity.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: